• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

An Annual Type Me Thread - Type Everything You Can!

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm bored and don't have anything better to do... You can try and type anything really from MBTI to Enneagram, tritype, IV, socionics, what kind of a dog food I'm....

1) Context:
a) What is your age range and general location (Country so that cultural values can be taken into account)? Do you have any impairments that may affect the way that you answer this questionnaire? Any religious or political beliefs (or anything else along those lines) that also might have an effect?

b) Which types are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven’t you decided on one?

I'm 27, from Eastern Europe. I don't really know about anything that could affect the way answer this.

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?
That's a pretty tough question for the starters... I've always seen myself as a sort of messenger. A person who brings up important topics that form our society. Anything from politics to global warming really. At the same time, I feel like I want to put important yet avoided topics into the light of the day. Be that voice of all the outsiders that have always felt different or wrong and tell them, they're totally fine.

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?
I think that envy is my biggest enemy. Even though I rarely let it show, I always compare myself to others and I'm never really satisfied with what I have.

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:
a) The type of people you are drawn to

b) The type of people who are drawn to you

c) The type of people you are repulsed by

I'm drawn to all sorts of people. Most of them are artists,or at least people with an artsy heart and a creative spirit. I also like people who actually work on their goals and don't waste their talent. I tend to be drawn to intellectuals, philosophers and bohemains at the same time. I like people who know how to enjoy life while maintaing a level of depth and sophisticaed behavior. I often find myself drawn to elitarists and a bit of snobs, which is completely subconscious.

I usually attract free spirited and fun loving folks. I tend to seem a little stiff in most social occasions and those people feel like it's their duty to make me unwind a little. I attract extraverts, people who are good conectors and I like it, because they help me connect with others too. I tend to awaken sort of a parentely approach in folks, so I often attract dominant people who feel like they need to take care of me.

I think materialism is the biggest turn off for me. People who brag about money and expensive cars are like a plague. I also dislike folks who change their opinions a lot and can't really stay true to themselves. Conservativism and overall dwelling on traditions/traditional life goals are off putting to me too.

5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.
I admire people who can strong and assertive, even a little aggressive when needed. I'm so conflict avoidant, I often fail to stand up for myself, even when I really should.

6) Describe your relationship with the following:
a) Anger

b) Shame

c) Fear

d) Love/passion

e) Conflict

a) When something personal comes up, I can be pretty fiery. I tend to react pretty passionately on things that make me angry, e.g. with raised voice and sometimes even a strong language might take a place.

b)This one for me is far the worst. I tend to relive past humiliating situations in my mind over and over. I tend to feel shame much more easily than other people and it often makes me socially withdrawn and seem far more introverted than I actually am.

c) Fear to me equals weakness. Fear is something to be fought and overcome. Even when I tend to be quite an anxious person, I tend to throw myself off the bridge, meaning that I consciously push myself into sitations that make me worry in order to overcome them and become stronger. In other situations when I can't really concour the fear, I rather pretend that it's just not there.

d) I'm not very expressive of love towards others if I'm being honest, but I do tend to do small gestures like cook my boyfriend's favorite meal to show him that I care. My biggest expression of love/closness towards people is sharing my most intimate feelings and thoughts with them and expecting them to do the same. On the contrary I'm a very passionate person, lively, expressive, loud. The display of shallow and immediate emotions is always there, it's the deeper ones that I struggle to express.

e) As I said I'm conflict avoidant but I'm also easy to get mad. So this depends. I'm not very assertive but when I see somebody doing something wrong, I usually tell them and tell them really loud. Somnetimes even without any thought about their feelings.

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?
I'm prone to addictions. My whole life it's been swapping one addiction for another. None of them ever really ruined me or my life but they do remind me of a fact that I can be a restless pleasure seeker.

8) What is your area of work/study? Why did you choose this and would you change it? If so, what would be your ideal?
I'm a journalist and a writer. I love this, because it gives me the voice to speak to people and a power to change something in the society.

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?
How they are dressed and styled. Shallow you might say? There's nothing that can say more about the person than their sense of style, your whole personality is in those pieces of clothes that you choose to wear. Wether you're mainstream or more on the edgy side, what kind of music you might like, whether you're eco friendly, shop in second hands, whether you wear vegan fake leather, whether you care about what others think of you, whether you like pubs or prefer expensive restaurants... Every single thing about you can be told by the way that you're dressed.

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?
I think humans don't really realize how fragile their existence is and start meaningless wars and quirels while there are far more important things to achieve. If humanity would stop looking for differences and reasons to fight, we could unite and achieve great accomplishments together, whether we talk about humanitarian pursuits like ending the world hunger or scientific achievments like occupying Mars.

11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?
Writing both prose and poetry, although I feel more at home with prose. Writing lyrics, composing music and singing. I also enjoy reading books, listening to music and watching movies. I like politics, philosophy and psychology. I enjoy life, I like shopping for clothes and love fashion. I love wine and evenings at the bars with my friends.

13) How do you usually “hang out” with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.
When I was younger, I used to have this group of around 10+ friends and we all used to meet together, drink, play music and sing. I used to love it, but since a lot of those folks now have families or just other hobbies, I don't have a group like that anymore. I really miss it, it was my favorite way of spending time. Now it's more one on one, meeting with the fragments of what's left of that group. We usually go to a pub, drink, talk, play music. Sometimes we go to concerts, the cinema or to an art gallery and talk about art.

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?
Actions speak the loudest.

15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….
a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
b) To be immortal
c) To lose your memories
d) To be poor for the rest of your life
e) Or to never experience passion
Elaborate on why!

To lose your memories - It would be nice to a have completely clean and fresh start in life.

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.
A shallow basic bitch with a gucci handbag who listens to Beyoncé and posts pictures of their ass on Instagram.

17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?
I'm quite prone to obsession of any kind, hence my addictive nature. I tend to totally merge with my interests to the point I totally lose track of reality.

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?
I'm obsessed with being efficient and productive, so I often make daily plans and schedules. The thing is... I not always follow them through. I like to have a certain level of structure to my life but I don't dwell on it all that much. I like to feel like there's the right time to do this or do that and I want to follow this kind of a time managment.

I like some level of structure at work, so I can measure my goals and productivity, but I don't care about my environment which tends to be really messy and cluttered. I often misplace an lose things.

19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?
like to buy nice designer pieces to my apartment. I like good looking and original fortniture and accessories that can create an inspiring and cozy atmosphere.

lostforstupid

I see that you are saying that you want people to look at the bigger picture and stop concentrating on meaningless things.
You also value long term goals more than taking care about your environment right now.
You tend to loose connection to reality.
You push yourself to change, evolve.
I think that those are actually signs of Ni. Or could those be just signs of intuition in general?

You seem introverted, but you care about people, people-related issues.

I get an impression that you might be INFJ.
What I'm 100% sure about is that you are INFx.

I think that a good test in when a person describes pictures.
Could you please describe those pictures?

1. tiago-aleixo-fLNs7C0mq5g-unsplash.jpg
2. akira-hojo-ZxGdri2EWzk-unsplash.jpg
3. josh-applegate-aMjozFfD-GI-unsplash.jpg
4. europeana-YIfFVwDcgu8-unsplash.jpg

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thank you!

I love the first picture, it looks like a place where I'd love to go. It has these really grungy, punk, indie aesthetics that are totally me. Overall it evokes a feeling of freedom in me and strikes me with sort of a rebelious spirit. It definitely looks like a place where they have craft beer and I love that too! The style is quite inspiring and mind provoking, I bet it's a place for underground concerts, just going there would probably make my mind wonder about art, music, even politics. Cool vanue to meet people, talk about local bands and have a good beer. Totally up for this.

The second one makes me think of the self. I think water can represent a personality more than anything else. Calm with occasional vawes, perhaps a sensitive phlegmatic. There's no shore, so the personality it can represent would probably be a little unstable, changeable, maybe even uncertain, self seeking. Maybe this picture just kinda' reminds me of me... I often describe myself as a sea or a lake when I try to be metaphorical.

The thrid one... Marriage, connection, not only between people but it can also show the connection between the earthly affairs and the spiritual realm.

Flowers... I don't think there's anything particularly interesting about this one. I honeslty never liked bouquets. People tear something beatiful from the earth only to put in a vase where it dies in a pretty short time for a fleaking pleasure. I think bouquets are an absolute representation of people's greed and the desire to selfishly own the nature and its beauty.

OneTriz

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Will comment on it as I go and give my final thoughts at the end. My thoughts are in blue.

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?
That's a pretty tough question for the starters... I've always seen myself as a sort of messenger. A person who brings up important topics that form our society. Anything from politics to global warming really. At the same time, I feel like I want to put important yet avoided topics into the light of the day. Be that voice of all the outsiders that have always felt different or wrong and tell them, they're totally fine.
Seems pretty Fi or Type 1-esque. The part about outsiders seems 4-esque. Maybe 14x could be your tritype just from this, Lol

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?

I think that envy is my biggest enemy. Even though I rarely let it show, I always compare myself to others and I'm never really satisfied with what I have.
Despite 7's sin being gluttony, I don't think many actually say that it's their top sin because it's associated with being a dumbass shallow fatass. The way you worded 'never really satisfied with what i have' is 7-esque.

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:

a) The type of people you are drawn to

b) The type of people who are drawn to you

c) The type of people you are repulsed by
I'm drawn to all sorts of people. Most of them are artists,or at least people with an artsy heart and a creative spirit. I also like people who actually work on their goals and don't waste their talent. I tend to be drawn to intellectuals, philosophers and bohemains at the same time. I like people who know how to enjoy life while maintaing a level of depth and sophisticaed behavior. I often find myself drawn to elitarists and a bit of snobs, which is completely subconscious.

I usually attract free spirited and fun loving folks. I tend to seem a little stiff in most social occasions and those people feel like it's their duty to make me unwind a little. I attract extraverts, people who are good conectors and I like it, because they help me connect with others too. I tend to awaken sort of a parentely approach in folks, so I often attract dominant people who feel like they need to take care of me.

I think materialism is the biggest turn off for me. People who brag about money and expensive cars are like a plague. I also dislike folks who change their opinions a lot and can't really stay true to themselves. Conservativeism and overall dwelling on traditions/traditional life goals are off putting to me too.
Very stereotypically 4 with the being attracted to artists and bohemians, Lol. Also some 7 traits with the 'I like people who know how to enjoy life.' And again, the fact that you attract dominant people makes me feel like you're soft/sensitive, pointing away from the assertive triad.

5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.
I admire people who can strong and assertive, even a little aggressive when needed. I'm so conflict avoidant, I often fail to stand up for myself, even when I really should.
9-esque lol. I'm guessing 9w1 or 1w9 is in your tritype.

6) Describe your relationship with the following:
a) Anger

b) Shame

c) Fear

d) Love/passion

e) Conflict

a) When something personal comes up, I can be pretty fiery. I tend to react pretty passionately on things that make me angry, e.g. with raised voice and sometimes even a strong language might take a place.

b)This one for me is far the worst. I tend to relive past humiliating situations in my mind over and over. I tend to feel shame much more easily than other people and it often makes me socially withdrawn and seem far more introverted than I actually am.

c) Fear to me equals weakness. Fear is something to be fought and overcome. Even when I tend to be quite an anxious person, I tend to throw myself off the bridge, meaning that I consciously push myself into sitations that make me worry in order to overcome them and become stronger. In other situations when I can't really concour the fear, I rather pretend that it's just not there.

d) I'm not very expressive of love towards others if I'm being honest, but I do tend to do small gestures like cook my boyfriend's favorite meal to show him that I care. My biggest expression of love/closness towards people is sharing my most intimate feelings and thoughts with them and expecting them to do the same. On the contrary I'm a very passionate person, lively, expressive, loud. The display of shallow and immediate emotions is always there, it's the deeper ones that I struggle to express.

e) As I said I'm conflict avoidant but I'm also easy to get mad. So this depends. I'm not very assertive but when I see somebody doing something wrong, I usually tell them and tell them really loud. Somnetimes even without any thought about their feelings.
Very Fi-Te for the first part with anger, also supports my 9w1 or 9w8 theory but can be an 8, really depends on what makes you angry and why. I felt as if you lacked elaboration.
Second also lacked elaboration. Why do you feel so much shame? Also supports my 4-core theory though.
Third seems counterphobic 6 but also positive outlook triad with the ignoring the fear when it cannot be overcome. 4w3 9w1 6w7 could be your tritype (496) Interesting how I came to the same enneatype as the guy above me haha.
Struggling with expressing emotions points toward 4w5 instead of 4w3 though. It depends on the reason why because I could also see a 4w3 being the same. Do you feel like it makes you a failure or weak? Or do you feel as if your strong emotions distract you from knowing truths? You seem more like a 4w3 still though because of your earlier talk about weakness and courage.
Easy to get mad but being conflict avoidant points toward you being closer towards the anger triad's core, being closer to 9 than 1.

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?
I'm prone to addictions. My whole life it's been swapping one addiction for another. None of them ever really ruined me or my life but they do remind me of a fact that I can be a restless pleasure seeker.
Stereotypically 7, but what makes me think 6w7 instead of 7w6 is your lack of assertiveness. 7 is in the assertive group.
8) What is your area of work/study? Why did you choose this and would you change it? If so, what would be your ideal?
I'm a journalist and a writer. I love this, because it gives me the voice to speak to people and a power to change something in the society.
Idealism/frustration group. Seems 1-ish. Your 9 fix seems to have a pretty strong 1 wing.

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?
How they are dressed and styled. Shallow you might say? There's nothing that can say more about the person than their sense of style, your whole personality is in those pieces of clothes that you choose to wear. Wether you're mainstream or more on the edgy side, what kind of music you might like, whether you're eco friendly, shop in second hands, whether you wear vegan fake leather, whether you care about what others think of you, whether you like pubs or prefer expensive restaurants... Every single thing about you can be told by the way that you're dressed.
Overall, your thing lacks Ne and this seems very Se because focus on the physical world, along with being Fi, you seem like an ISFP.
10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?
I think humans don't really realize how fragile their existence is and start meaningless wars and quirels while there are far more important things to achieve. If humanity would stop looking for differences and reasons to fight, we could unite and achieve great accomplishments together, whether we talk about humanitarian pursuits like ending the world hunger or scientific achievments like occupying Mars.
Seems idealistic, pointing towards being a 4 core. The focus on accomplishment points towards being 4w3 too.
11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?
Writing both prose and poetry, although I feel more at home with prose. Writing lyrics, composing music and singing. I also enjoy reading books, listening to music and watching movies. I like politics, philosophy and psychology. I enjoy life, I like shopping for clothes and love fashion. I love wine and evenings at the bars with my friends.
Lol, poetry and writing could not be more stereotypically 4. The politics part seems to be a debate thing, pointing towards a 3 wing and a 9w1 trifix. You like socializing so maybe you could have a so IV but I'm not too well-acquainted with IVs.
13) How do you usually “hang out” with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.
When I was younger, I used to have this group of around 10+ friends and we all used to meet together, drink, play music and sing. I used to love it, but since a lot of those folks now have families or just other hobbies, I don't have a group like that anymore. I really miss it, it was my favorite way of spending time. Now it's more one on one, meeting with the fragments of what's left of that group. We usually go to a pub, drink, talk, play music. Sometimes we go to concerts, the cinema or to an art gallery and talk about art.
Focus on large social networks despite having an introverted vibe, seems like a SO-dom IV but I can't see any sp or sx yet.
15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….
a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
b) To be immortal
c) To lose your memories
d) To be poor for the rest of your life
e) Or to never experience passion
Elaborate on why!

To lose your memories - It would be nice to a have completely clean and fresh start in life.
Seem to have a lot of regret. Points away from a 4 core because you'd lose your identity too. I'm not sure how much you thought of that though because of the very short answer. Side note but I noticed you seem to be getting bored with this due to giving shorter responses, Lol. Pointing away from a 5 wing. [/QUOTE]
17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?
I'm quite prone to obsession of any kind, hence my addictive nature. I tend to totally merge with my interests to the point I totally lose track of reality.
so/sx or sx/so I can get from this. definitely sp-last lol
18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?
I'm obsessed with being efficient and productive, so I often make daily plans and schedules. The thing is... I not always follow them through. I like to have a certain level of structure to my life but I don't dwell on it all that much. I like to feel like there's the right time to do this or do that and I want to follow this kind of a time managment.

I like some level of structure at work, so I can measure my goals and productivity, but I don't care about my environment which tends to be really messy and cluttered. I often misplace an lose things.
Te and 3-esque.
19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?
like to buy nice designer pieces to my apartment. I like good looking and original fortniture and accessories that can create an inspiring and cozy atmosphere.
Inspiring seems like a 4 word lol

FINAL ANALYSIS:
Overall, you seem to have a focus on internal feelings but external sensation, pointing towards Fi-Se, but I can also see Se-Fi being possible. You are very focused on learning about yourself and are softspoken, with a theme of overcoming fear and being courageous to yourself. You have nothing that seems 'intellectually cerebral' and have mentioned addictions. I could not determine if you were a sx or so dom.

I would say you are an XSFP 496 sp-last. 4w3, 9w1, 6w7.