• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my MBTI type in your opinion?

lostforstupid

Questionnaire from forum:

Questionnaire from Reddit:

Last edited:

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I could relate to a lot of stuff that you wrote. I'm going to be honest and say that you're not easy to type, because you don't relate on stereotypes that most people in typology community do. I see Fi in the way you access your personal emotions, desires, how you seem to be detached from the general idea of the self and rather work on your own self improvement. You seem Fi dominant to me, I'd rather go with ISFP than INFP.
I saw some envy issues and a bit of a competitive nature in your answers, so I'd say sx4 would make sense for your enneagram.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=41338]lostforstupid[/MENTION] First of all, welcome to the forum! Hope you're having a good start here and finding yourself at home.

My first impression is that I see a lot of Fi. There's a strong sense of personal autonomy based on how you feel and your inner moral compass. I don't think I have enough information to discern between ISFP and INFP; broadly speaking, do you work better with concrete details or abstract possibilities?

If I had to guess an Enneagram type, 4w3 > 9w8 > 6w7 sp/so.

lostforstupid

[MENTION=18559]Fay[/MENTION], [MENTION=40720]Burner[/MENTION],
I actually think that this questionnaire is a little biased towards Fi and feeling functions in general. There are not a lot of questions that help you show other functions, unless you are going to be on of those MBTI weirdos who talk like this:

- What do you yearn for in life?
- I yearn for logical consistency!

- Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
- I have the most fun when I'm using my problem-solving skills to achieve my long term goals!

What do you think about it?

Yes, there a lot of stereotypes. And it's not that stereotypes are not true at all, I just think that it's better when people are not trying to stereotype themselves, but just show their thinking process and let others catch patterns of their thinking.

I actually have this post on Reddit that is more in-depth and I'm going to add it to the first message, so if anyone has time to look at it, maybe at least a little bit, I would be very grateful.

I'm definitely intuitive. That's what I'm 100% sure of. I was never typed as a sensing type in real life or online either.

I also know my type in Socionics. I have an opinion that it doesn't make sense for a person to have very different types in MBTI in Socionics. Yes, functions are described a little differently, but I usually think of them as the same functions. Those typologies have the same roots. It makes 0 sense if you are INFJ in MBTI, but ISTp in Socionics, for example.

lostforstupid

But yeah, I'm definately Fi > Fe. I prefer to be honest instead of accommodating others.
I just doubt that Fi is my 1st function.
I don't think that I have strong connection to morals.
I do value freedom of opinion, I dislike when people oppress others and things like that.
But at the same time when it comes to actually defending those values, I fall short.
I tend to just be like "That's none of my business", "I don't want to get involved in that".
And I don't think I make decisions mainly based on Fi.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
But yeah, I'm definately Fi > Fe. I prefer to be honest instead of accommodating others.
I just doubt that Fi is my 1st function.
I don't think that I have strong connection to morals.
I do value freedom of opinion, I dislike when people oppress others and things like that.
But at the same time when it comes to actually defending those values, I fall short.
I tend to just be like "That's none of my business", "I don't want to get involved in that".
And I don't think I make decisions mainly based on Fi.

Reading the other questionnaire, you actually seem like an introverted logical type, since you relate to Te-Fi base rather than Ti-Fe, I'd go with IxTJ, leaning more towards ISTJ.