• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Socionics type SLE-Ti?

What do you honestly think or are you just trolling them? :laugh:

Someone on there took me as an Ti-ego, which i considered a compliment. Haha. He was LII too.:)

I think I'm ESTP in mbti. I could see Gamma or Beta for me in socionics. I relate most to Fi PoLR & Si PoLR from descriptions. I think I'm either 378/379/278/279 in some order for enneagram & so/sp but I'm leaning the most towards 378.

At this point it's just something to fill my boredom. Not full on intentional trolling, but I'll act a fool on there more than here or PerC I'd say. The members there compared to other sites are just way too uptight. Just lack of self control on my part, at this point.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I'm ESTP in mbti. I could see Gamma or Beta for me in socionics. I relate most to Fi PoLR & Si PoLR from descriptions. I think I'm either 378/379/278/279 in some order for enneagram & so/sp but I'm leaning the most towards 378.

At this point it's just something to fill my boredom. Not full on intentional trolling, but I'll act a fool on there more than here or PerC I'd say. The members there compared to other sites are just way too uptight. Just lack of self control on my part, at this point.

Can't blame ya. I will just watch it unfold.... I have never had someone tell me to fuck off in a "type me" thread before yesterday.

Can't blame ya. I will just watch it unfold.... I have never had someone tell me to fuck off in a "type me" thread before yesterday.

They're interesting. Like a case study. Lol I should make popcorn.

I think it's also a lot of them wanting to be like "she's not the same type as me".

[MENTION=26163]Tilt[/MENTION] I contacted Jack back from WSS & sent him over a payment for an interview & emailed him to set up an interview time, so I'll be interested to get Jack's typing then.

[MENTION=26163]Tilt[/MENTION] I must be an amazing actress by what these people at the16types.info say too. Apparently I posture? Huh? They sound like conspiracy theorists. As if they know me irl to know that I create an entirely new persona on the site. Well I've constantly had the same signature on here with my typings & all for 6-12 months, so I guess if they think that then check my accounts on other sites?

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=26163]Tilt[/MENTION] I must be an amazing actress by what these people at the16types.info say too. Apparently I posture? Huh? They sound like conspiracy theorists. As if they know me irl to know that I create an entirely new persona on the site. Well I've constantly had the same signature on here with my typings & all for 6-12 months, so I guess if they think that then check my accounts on other sites?

Well technically e3 does posture a lot to fit whatever image they see fit. Hahahaha

Well technically e3 does posture a lot to fit whatever image they see fit. Hahahaha

True. I got called stupid/retarded by 2 people on there now. Lol They really tough behind some screens. Wonder if they'd say it irl.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=26163]Tilt[/MENTION] I contacted Jack back from WSS & sent him over a payment for an interview & emailed him to set up an interview time, so I'll be interested to get Jack's typing then.

Yay!!! [MENTION=40133]Cupcakemonster[/MENTION]: how much did it cost?

[MENTION=26163]Tilt[/MENTION] also I don't get how these people insist I'm "conservative". Because every conservative I know thinks drugs & prostitution should be legalized, right? Like bro, how many times do I have to say I'm a libertarian. & if these people want to fund social causes out of their own pockets willingly, that's fine. I just think there should be no income taxes.

They think libertarian = conservative = dumb

& They insist that I agree 100% with commentators that I like to watch. I do not.

But I'm "dumb". Yup, right on point man.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=26163]Tilt[/MENTION] also I don't get how these people insist I'm "conservative". Because every conservative I know thinks drugs & prostitution should be legalized, right? Like bro, how many times do I have to say I'm a libertarian. & if these people want to fund social causes out of their own pockets willingly, that's fine. I just think there should be no income taxes.

They think libertarian = conservative = dumb

& They insist that I agree 100% with commentators that I like to watch. I do not.

But I'm "dumb". Yup, right on point man.

I am still having a hard time buying EIE for you. Most people would consider me EIE or at least Beta NF and the other girl is quintessential EIE. Fe bases don't troll like you do... it's more Fi POLR lol. You don't remind me of any of the IEEs...they are way too serious.

I am still having a hard time buying EIE for you. Most people would consider me EIE or at least Beta NF and the other girl is quintessential EIE. Fe bases don't troll like you do... it's more Fi POLR lol. You don't remind me of any of the IEEs...they are way too serious.

Yeah I think it's my Fi PoLR that runs some people the wrong way too. Plus, I might use Fe more than some ExTP other users? They prolly just see the SeFe & think it's something else.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah I think it's my Fi PoLR that runs some people the wrong way too. Plus, I might use Fe more than some ExTP other users? They prolly just see the SeFe & think it's something else.

Are you sure you aren't Se subtype? That has better access to the extroverted functions. Most of the SLEs on there are Ti subtype.

Nawraa

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
True. I got called stupid/retarded by 2 people on there now. Lol They really tough behind some screens. Wonder if they'd say it irl.
Considering only this sentence you're a 378 without doubt.
A 2 is too nice to do something about it and a 9 doesn't care enough to get bothered by being called stupid or retarded so you wouldn't have a 2 or a 9 in your tritype.
Plus my bf is an 873 ane he talks pretty much like you