• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me-short questionnaire (Clegane)

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
1) Context:
a) What is your age range and general location (Country so that cultural values can be taken into account)? Do you have any impairments that may affect the way that you answer this questionnaire? Any religious or political beliefs (or anything else along those lines) that also might have an effect?

24, Europe. Atheist. No political ideology.

b) Which types are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven’t you decided on one?
All the IxxP types.

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?
The purpose would be feeling ok and being comfortable. The ultimate goal would be to live in a small house on my own.

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?
Greed the most. I really can't give. That's why I never ask from others. The least? Maybe pride, cause I'm not super ambitious, yet I still am somehow proud.

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:
a) The type of people you are drawn to

Good looking girls who are not annoying. Yeah, good luck to me. I don't like keeping contacts. For real, I just communicate sometimes with girls cause I'm not asexual. I also need male "friends" to play football sometimes. Honestly I rarely go out. My social needs are very low.

b) The type of people who are drawn to you
Emotionally dramatic "borderline-ish" girls it seems. Or quirky people. I'm quite quirky too.

c) The type of people you are repulsed by
I'm gonna list negative traits:
-Doesn't respect boundaries
-Arrogant
-Aggressive

5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.
Consistency. I'm too lazy. I don't dislike being introverted. I'm glad I'm satisfied on my own. I just could have used some more consistency, just to gather more financial stability.

6) Describe your relationship with the following:
a) Anger

I've been physically violent in the past, especially as a teen. I just can't stand a lack of respect.

b) Shame
I feel a lot of shame for having changed many jobs and study courses.

c) Fear
I'm quite paranoid. I literally look behind my back very often. Home alone I just tend to close all the curtains to avoid feeling observed.

d) Love/passion
I understand the physical aspect more. I've been in a relationship lasting years and I honestly think it's emotionally too demanding and stressful. I'd rather have a friend with benefits rather than a girlfriend.

e) Conflict
I'd like to avoid conflict, but like I already said I can't stand lacks of respect.

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?
Laziness, changing too many jobs and study courses, social anxiety.

8) What is your area of work/study? Why did you choose this and would you change it? If so, what would be your ideal?
So boring.

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?
Probably on myself, since I'm trying to not be too awkward.

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?
As long as people stay away from me I'm fine. I think we humans are too many and we should decrease the number.

I've cut out the rest of the questions cause who the hell would read all of that?

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've cut out the rest of the questions cause who the hell would read all of that?

lol I would have, but that's okay, I'll type you from what you did post. ;)

Honestly, I think you may be sx/sp (either that or sp/sx, but the sx seems to be a bit more important to you than the sp). You're drawn to wherever the spark is, and in some sense, those who are sparky are drawn to you.

I could see 5 as a strong possibility for your core, particularly if you were sp/sx, and maybe 6 if sx/sp. Followed with 4 and probably 8 (or 9w8), I think.

Those are just guesses, though, since you kept it short. ;)

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
lol I would have, but that's okay, I'll type you from what you did post. ;)

Honestly, I think you may be sx/sp (either that or sp/sx, but the sx seems to be a bit more important to you than the sp). You're drawn to wherever the spark is, and in some sense, those who are sparky are drawn to you.

I could see 5 as a strong possibility for your core, particularly if you were sp/sx, and maybe 6 if sx/sp. Followed with 4 and probably 8 (or 9w8), I think.

Those are just guesses, though, since you kept it short. ;)

Interesting, thanks. What about cognitive types?

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interesting, thanks. What about cognitive types?

Sorry, I don't consider myself that good at that typing so I'm not helpful there.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
5w6 > 8w9 > 4w5 sp/sx. ISTP if I had to guess or discern an MBTI type.

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
9w8 - 5w4 - 4w5 sp/sx. Please answer a detailed questionnaire for us to type you. My guess for MBTI is ISxP.

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
I really want to say ISTP (but that's mostly a guess), it probably would have been helpful if you had answered the full questionnaire. There were some answers that make me a bit unsure of that type, but there isn't much to go off of.

I'm also interested in this answer:

8) What is your area of work/study? Why did you choose this and would you change it? If so, what would be your ideal?
So boring.

I feel like knowing what you do, why you do it, and also what your ideal would be would really help in typing as well.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This kinda vibes ISTJ for me. I can see the Te and Si pretty based on how you manage your energy and don't like putting up with bullshit.