• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I hover around multiple types!

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Describe how your perfectionism affects your every day life.

Explain what you mean by "excessive online time". What do you do online? Are you playing games, or what?

I'll still answer even though you made the post below. My everyday life? Well, I dropped 2 classes earlier this semester. 95% of the reason was because I wanted more free time to process what college was putting me through. The other part was that a girl in my communication class got a 98 and 99 on a project and test where I got an 89 and 92. It really bothered me. I have a 97 in my math class, and that still bothers me because it was really only careless mistakes from trying to rush through problems.

My routine is pretty predictable. I go to the same starbucks and chick-fil-a at the same time every week before and after school. If only I didn't have to worry about calories or money, I'd be having lots more chocolate frappucinos! It says ISTJ loves routine work. I hate doing repetitive math drills. I mean, seriously, you're just doing the same problem differently over and over again until you luckily don't make a careless mistake. I work with a girl that's a neat freak. She annoys me so much with how vocal she is about it. I said the other day in front of a customer without realizing, "I like making a mess, they're so pretty," and she said, "he knows it annoys me, he's just saying that."

Every time I gift wrap, the customers say it looks so pretty, but if I screw up and slightly tilt a sticker, I tell them it's ugly. I mean, it's a gift, a finished product that someone is going to see, it should be perfect! Other than that....wow. I can't really think of anything. They all look at me different at work, because I bring candles to my counter for people to smell or play music from my iPod. I asked them if I could get a pumpkin and put it on my counter. I would've loved that. Haha. It says ISTJ follows rules, but I made it a game to get customers to buy me chocolate bars. My supervisor found out, and I bs'd my way out of it.

My job is annoying. We have to get credit card applications, and I only get mine by just offering the discount, but we're supposed to like, offer it in a friendly manner, tell them how they'll benefit, and offer gifts. I just can't do that. I'd feel so stupid. "Hi, I'll give you an umbrella if you apply for a card." WTF. Apparently other people can keep up with their demands, but I can't. They keep offering higher rewards for opening the cards, but it does NOTHING to motivate me. They could offer $1000, and I'll still interact with customers the same way.

Excessive online time? I mean, I was in a depression for 6 1/2 years, where I spent all my time online playing games or browsing the net.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
You edit a lot. :)

I just wonder how much having a debilitating depression from 13 to 20 affected my type development.