• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

HELP🙏

Andjela

Guys if anyone can tell me more about this it would be great!
I have a strong Ne and almost as strong Fi but I'm introverted so I always get infp on tests. (on cognitive functions tests I get most points for Ne) My enneagram is 4w5, tritype is 459 (4w5, 5w4, 9w8) but I do love hanging out with my friends, especially when I don't have to walk a lot because I'm lazy af. Also, I can get very confrontational and don't let anyone walk over me, but I'm also very shy and have social anxiety.
So am I enfp or infp?

Also on the cognitive functions test on this site I got typed INFP and my functions were rated in exactly this order:
Ne>Fi>Te=Fe>Ti>Si>Ni=Se

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Answer a questionnaire. But based on this test, you would be an ENFP. Ne > Fi and Te > Si, according to this questionnaire.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Guys if anyone can tell me more about this it would be great!
I have a strong Ne and almost as strong Fi but I'm introverted so I always get infp on tests. (on cognitive functions tests I get most points for Ne) My enneagram is 4w5, tritype is 459 (4w5, 5w4, 9w8) but I do love hanging out with my friends, especially when I don't have to walk a lot because I'm lazy af. Also, I can get very confrontational and don't let anyone walk over me, but I'm also very shy and have social anxiety.
So am I enfp or infp?

Also on the cognitive functions test on this site I got typed INFP and my functions were rated in exactly this order:
Ne>Fi>Te=Fe>Ti>Si>Ni=Se

Well, there are few stuff to be taken in consideration:
a) There are at least 3 different concepts of Introversion and Extraversion, 4 actually. Its possible to be introverted in one of the concepts and extrovert in another:
1) The social concept of E/I, where you are an extrovert by hanging out with people and introvert by not hanging much out with people.
2) The "energy orientation", where you "energize" by gathering out with people OR energize by lonely time.
3) The external/internal orientation concept. If you are externally oriented, you are an extravert, internal-psyche oriented, introvert. This is the basic concept in cognitive function tests.
4) One from Big Five, that takes into account things like excitement-seeking, activity, assertiveness, etc...

So, while you watch a sunset, you are doing an extravert activity on 3 but introvert activity on 1. Do lots of external non-social activities and have an external orientation while not being social, and you can be some sort Introverted Extravert, Introverted on social sense, Extravert in orientation.

Also, perhaps your environment is favourable (that is unusual for NPs) or perhaps you do have good social skills - oh, except for N/S, in general preference does not equal skills even if tests says so, so you could be an introvert with talent to hang out with people. Ops, I had just had a look and what you say is actually the opposite, your environment is harder and you might have bad social skills or hard time to get with people - but you still like it.

There is no real way to know if you are a repressed extravert, although that concept does exists solidly around there. I had developed a quiz, on a modest plataform cause I dont know how to program nor do I have an independent website, that uses these concepts. The real answer should come from reading and self-introspection, but the quiz can give a hand:
https://www.quotev.com/quiz/13071676/Are-you-an-Extravert-or-Introvert-mostly-indirect-and-deep

Or you are self-reporting yourself badly.

PS: Your cognitive function test indeed is more towards extravert side, while your tri-type is no doubt introverted.

Andjela

Vendrah, I think I understand what you mean by reporting badly because for the longest time I just manually clicked anything that said internal beliefs because I thought that's what I was. But when I Actually compared myself with Fi doms I think I'm much more open minded to different perspectives. If someone was very sure of something as if it was the one and Only truth I would immediately get an idea where that could not apply. So the more I understood what Fi was about the less it made sense for me to have it as main function. From the tip of my tongue I don't even think I have any unchangeable moral values or internal beliefs.
Anyway, thanks for the reply! And I got ambivert on your test, which was REALLY GOOD BTWW😊✨✨