• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

type me like your french girls

nephilete

MBTI Type
xxFx
Enneagram
XwX
• How old are you? What's your gender? Give us a general description of yourself.
(approximately) 19yo, female. generally, i'm a true neutral. i'm not interested or invested in most things. when i do get invested or interested in something, i want to understand it truly and merge with it. i stick with it and profound my knowledge in it, typically having the same set of interests. it's not a particularly useful trait, as i'm interested in mostly issues that i can analyze and read between the lines or issues that i can't directly impact. (as i'd wish to.)
my friends would have different perceptions of who i am, and rightfully so. i naturally present myself differently to each person, almost adopting a new character following what i think they want or need. it tends to always balance what they aren't; if someone is more childish i'm more motherly, if someone is more serious i'm more playful and vice-versa. overall, i think they'd agree that i'm a good listener, as they all feel comfortable sharing their troubles to me. (it might also be due to the fact that i'm quite blasé and non-judgmental.
to summarize, while i can emulate more high-spirited traits, i'm naturally deadpan and nonchalant. indifferent, unless it touches an issue i'm passionate and have studied about or the reasons behind my favorite character's actions.

• Is there a medical diagnosis that may impact your mental stability somehow?
no medical diagnosis, but i tend to be quite socially anxious.
like, a lot.

• Describe your upbringing. Did it have any kind of religious or structured influence? How did you respond to it?
a somewhat religious background. i've always been curious about religion, as it isn't something we can be certain about and i have a hard time putting all my faith without questioning. no other worthy facts.

• What do you do as a job or as a career (if you have one)? Do you like it? Why or why not?
i'm currently studying Languages and Cultures, which i enjoy, as it is a way to feed my need for knowledge and connecting with people. ideally, i'd like to work in a humanitarian foundation.

• If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed?
definitely refreshed. i enjoy my alone time a lot and need a big dose of it to thrive. i can entertain myself perfectly fine too.

• What kinds of activities do you prefer? Do you like, and are you good at sports? Do you enjoy any other outdoor or indoor activities?
i prefer indoor and more creative activities. while i wouldn't say i'm particularly creative, i do enjoy writing (once i'm already doing it, not the anticipation before) and often get submerged in it. (not sure if it qualifies as activities but,) i enjoy reading, movies, series and documentaries, mostly on the fantastic, supernatural and conspiracy theories side.
i'm not a big fan of sports or outdoor activities that involve high energy or adrenaline. if i'm going to be outdoors, i prefer to be in an aesthetically pleasing and quite space.

• How curious are you? Do you have more ideas then you can execute? What are your curiosities about? What are your ideas about - is it environmental or conceptual, and can you please elaborate?
i like to understand things, to the point of over-interpreting. i'm more curious about the occult and mysterious and the way people function. i don't have a large number of ideas, but tend to expand the ones i have. they're all conceptual and not personal, i only think about the immediate and tangible when i'm forced to.

• Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be?
wouldn't enjoy it, i don't like the burden. would be positive in the sense that i'd give a voice to whoever i'd be leading, negative in the sense that i wouldn't want to make any choices and just follow what i'm told. my leadership style would be: scared to make a mistake.

• Are you coordinated? Why do you feel as if you are or are not? Do you enjoy working with your hands in some form? Describe your activity?
not very coordinated, i'm quite clumsy and easily bump into things. i think i can be really in my head, and forget the fact that i'm functioning in the real world. if i'm focused i'd say an average good, i do well in yoga and even used to dance. i'm not very into manual work, because i tend to want to be too meticulous and it's not something i'm skilled enough to be so it's overbearing. if that makes sense.

• Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art? If you are not particular artistic but can appreciate art please likewise describe what forums of art you enjoy. Please explain your answer.
when i do something artistic, it's more so for the purpose of decorating so i end up mimicking whatever art style fits. i don't actively follow art, but tend to just enjoy most styles that are elaborate. i'd say that my favorite art style is surrealism and anything that follows a color pattern.

• What's your opinion about the past, present, and future? How do you deal with them?
the past is more so a point of reference. i know past happenings (as in the general concept of what happened in a very ambiguous and filled in by imagination way), but don't tend to remember or dwell on them often.
the present is bothersome. i feel quite detached from it and sometimes am even surprised by all that i miss.
the future is what i focus more, i'm not someone with a detailed life plan but the thought of having no idea at all is frightening. i tend to always have an idea of what's next and even when the idea changes, it doesn't stray far away.

• How do you act when others request your help to do something (anything)? If you would decide to help them, why would you do so?
i always help when i can, even if i know it's not that much into my capacity. i don't like to be bothered and get really annoyed if people ask a lot from me, but on the other i like feeling useful and making things easier for people. i can't really say no...
however, if i'm not directly asked for helped, i won't go out of my way to help.

• Do you need logical consistency in your life?
i wouldn't say exactly so. i like to make sense of things and searching for answers. if i know something has an objective, definite answer, i probably will continuously search for it. logical consistency, i'm not sure.

• How important is efficiency and productivity to you?
if i need to get something done, i'll get it done somewhat earlier than the due date. i enjoy feeling productive and efficient, but i rarely feel so. most of the time i just exist.

• Do you control others, even if indirectly? How and why do you do that?
if i'd want to control somebody, i could do so if i knew the person well enough to know how to influence them. i don't feel the need to control others, but i've done it in game scenarios or when i felt that i needed someone to follow a specific path.
i mean, i almost followed politics.

• What are your hobbies? Why do you like them?
i don't have many, but i enjoy writing, fictional and fantasy based entertainment, studying personality and psychology theories, mythology, astrology, tarot, conspiracy theories. i like that these things are open to interpretation, speculation and cultivate my imagination.

• What is your learning style? What kind of learning environments do you struggle with most? Why do you like/struggle with these learning styles? Do you prefer classes involving memorization, logic, creativity, or your physical senses?
i'm not sure, but most likely visual-auditory. i thrive the most when a professor is good at explaining, but i actually have quite a lot of difficulty understanding explanations. i'm quite slow, as i need to make sense of what's being told but feel pressured to understand it right away. i'm quite picky about the environments i study in, and prefer a quiet, warmer and darker tones and neither hot or cold. i prefer creativity, since it gives more freedom and i hate memorization.

• How good are you at strategizing? Do you easily break up projects into manageable tasks? Or do you have a tendency to wing projects and improvise as you go?
i always have an idea of how things will plan out (or how i want them too). i break them into manageable tasks, such as power points, and hate improvising as i go. leaving things open is just stress inducing.

• What are your aspirations in life, professionally and personally?
professionally: join a humanitarian project.
personally: become uncle iroh. learn, grow and expand as much as i can. to deepen the knowledge i already have and learn new things. harmonious and balanced, wise and insightful.

• What are your fears? What makes you uncomfortable? What do you hate? Why?
living a conformed, meaningless life for others. it scares me because i can see myself submitting to what i think others want me to be, and stick to it. always try to live up to the expectations.
social interactions, because i overthink them, completely disregarding how they actually went.
injustice.

• What do the "highs" in your life look like?
when something i like or suggested is also enjoyed and shared by others.
(i just like the approval.)

• What do the "lows" in your life look like?
feeling like a failure, useless, dumb.
(i just dislike the disapproval from myself.)

• How attached are you to reality? Do you daydream often, or do you pay attention to what's around you? If you do daydream, are you aware of your surroundings while you do so?
i'm 20/100 attached to reality. i do what i need to get done, and get back into my head. i daydream very often and completely disregard my surroundings.

• Imagine you are alone in a blank, empty room. There is nothing for you to do and no one to talk to. What do you think about?
i like making up stories to write, so i'd probably keep on expanding the previous storyline i had.

• How long do you take to make an important decision? And do you change your mind once you've made it?
considering that i have to make this decision without anyone else's input, i'd probably follow my intuition and get the reasoning after deciding. when this doesn't come naturally, i take too long trying to understand everything and they'll impact and such.

• How long do you take to process your emotions? How important are emotions in your life?
maybe too long. only after i'm done with them can i understand what i felt and why. in the moment i just try to evade. and they're almost as important as health.

• Do you ever catch yourself agreeing with others just to appease them and keep the conversation going? How often? Why?
always. i never carry on discussions i don't see going anywhere and just "leave". i enjoy friendly debates but when discussions get serious i loose all my interest and avoid.

• Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better? If you do break rules, why?
i only break trivial unimportant rules that i know won't affect anyone and myself. authority should be challenged, if they in fact aren't doing what they're supposed to.

thank you for reading this far! and any help will be appreciated!

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Based on this information, I'm thinking Fe is somewhere in your stack. I'm just not sure how high or low it is, but I'm thinking xNFJ (leaning towards INFJ because of seemingly low sensory environment awareness you describe). Not enough information for Enneagram, but I think perhaps 9? Welcome to the forum!

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The title, lol.
I agree with Burner in that INFJ is the closest type I can think of when I read your post. But as with everything, it's all about trial and error.

Welcome.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
this feels like you creating a character you want to show to others rather than really seeing you for who you are. But I love guessing nonetheless: so ENFP.