• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

help typing me through the questionnaire???

nephilete

MBTI Type
xxFx
Enneagram
XwX
1) Context:
a) What is your age range and general location (Country so that cultural values can be taken into account)? Do you have any impairments that may affect the way that you answer this questionnaire? Any religious or political beliefs (or anything else along those lines) that also might have an effect?

approximately 19 years old. born and raised in portugal. i might suffer from social anxiety, but other than that, nothing important enough to mention.

b) Which types are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven't you decided on one?

probably considered all INxx and entertained most feeler types. the more i learn about the functions and myself the more i see how unfitting whatever type i'd thought i was.

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?

my purpose in life would be to learn, grow and expand as much as i can. to deepen the knowledge i already have, and learn new things. the perfect dinner guest that always has meaningful catchphrases and random interesting trivia. (ultimately, i want to be uncle iroh)

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?

the deadly sins i'd relate to the most would be sloth and envy. sloth due to my nature to just not want to do anything or be bothered. envy in the sense that i tend to see the grass greener on the other side, and feel inferior in relation to others.

the deadly sins i'd relate the least would be pride and greed. while pride can be interpreted in many ways, i think it always goes back to the need or feeling of being superior. i can't picture a situation where this would be positive for me, as i always prefer the feeling of being on the same level and winning together, if that makes sense. when it comes to greed, although i do appreciate consuming and indulging (maybe to a gluttonous point), i tend to be more detached of materials. it's not something i long for.

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:
a) The type of people you are drawn to

i'm generally drawn to conversational people, i tend to not require much of friendships other than good talks.

b) The type of people who are drawn to you

relating to answer a), more talkative people (or people really in need of someone to listen to them) are drawn to me as i'm naturally a listener. just anyone that needs to vent or present a monologue comes to me and i'll promptly sit through it.

c) The type of people you are repulsed by

taking repulsed into seriousness anyone that is bad intentioned.

if i consider what type of people i tend to stay away from, i'd say more self-centered people. i can feel the need to give whatever is asked from me, to the point where it becomes draining for me. in order to not reach this point, i've gotten quite good at avoiding this types of people and simply fading out of people's lives.

5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.

primarily, uniqueness, i really admire those who have a very defined sense of self. assertiveness and the ability to follow one's dreams. any type of talent or skill...

6) Describe your relationship with the following:
a) Anger

when considering anger, i rarely know how to express it. i can go on rampages over social issues and vent and make speeches over it usually rooted from anger. my anger is mostly directed at systems, rather than people. when i, rarely, do feel anger towards someone, it usually translates into passive-agressiveness. i have a really hard time saying what i want or need, so it can result in misunderstandings and the typical annoyance over them. so, passive-aggressive.

b) Shame

i'd say that shame is somewhat prevalent in my life, as constant feeding to self consciousness. i feel shame towards most social situations and interactions, as i can always pinpoint a moment of awkwardness or misunderstanding from my part. i often feel this when i face someone i deem as superior, if this person's financial situation is better, major is more promising, vocabulary is more vast...

c) Fear

i'm afraid of leaving a meaningless life. i tend to really conform and do what's expected of me and i fear that i'll do this to a fault, where i'll end up a corporation robot without any spark left. i'm afraid i'll get stuck in an unhealthy relationship, where i feel the need to provide (emotionally) to a person and can't leave this burden to take care of myself. i also fear a public marriage proposal.

d) Love/passion

much to give to the world.

e) Conflict

i evade. i don't like confrontations or fights. i can't handle the yelling and offensive remarks, and don't like seeing myself feel the need to retaliate.

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you've been unable to conquer, ect)?

on a general notion: discomfort. it's hard for me to truly feel comfortable whether it's in the moment or after, leaving my comfort zone is usually hell. i wish i could be more comfortable on my character and what i give. it always feels lacking or not interesting enough.

8) Answer only one of the following:
a) [College aged and above] What is your area of work/study? Why did you choose this and would you change it? If so, what would be your ideal?

i'm currently studying Languages, Literature and Cultures. i followed this major as it gave me the ability to pick my own subjects and learn new languages. i've always loved the whole spectrum of language and the different ways you can use it and the power of it.
ideally, i'd be able to follow some sort of humanitarian field.

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?

i pay a lot of attention to what is being said and the way they carry themselves. to the point i can overread someone. when interacting, i kind of mirror the person and find whatever similarities we have to explore them.

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?

as a whole, hopeful. some days hatred... i think greed and selfishness is the root to a lot of problems, if everyone kept human rights above their need to have more than they can enjoy, a lot would be solved. i still hope, though, that some day we eat the rich.

11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?

not much. but, writing, fictional and fantasy based entertainment, studying personality and psychology theories, mythology, astrology, tarot, conspiracy theories. mostly things i can interpret and speculate.

13) How do you usually "hang out" with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.

when we rarely go out, independently of the group we always have a moment of big fiests and talking. with some friends we go to the cinema or bowling, others the beach or the mall, and my closest friends we just go out to eat. it's usually groups of 3 and when it's a more entertaining hang out, some more distant friends join. the initiator usually varies from friend group, but i tend to always plan out more effectively than the rest.

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?

although words hold a lot of power, they can be meaningless if there's no action to hold it. it's just looking at politics.

15) Oh dear, you've been cursed by a witch! It's ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….
a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
b) To be immortal
c) To lose your memories
d) To be poor for the rest of your life
e) Or to never experience passion
Elaborate on why!

i'd choose a) as it seems to be the less aggravating. i'm a picky eater anyway, so it might help to eat foods soly based on their nutrional value and aesthetics.

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.

i fear being too radical in my beliefs, where i become hypocritical and protecting one becomes hurting another. i fear i start seeing perpetrators as perpetrators only and not people and become one myself.

17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?

i can quite obsess over specific interests, and merge with them. when i'm particularly into a character i can unconsciously adopt its behaviors. if i take out my interests, i don't know exactly what's left... i feel quite bashful about it. on one hand i like being known for these interests and approached about them (i mean i always get new conspiracy theories or questions about astrology), on the other hand i feel that it's all there is to me.

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?

i'm quite organized. i don't move enough to disorganize, and when i do, i'm already used to instantly organize. i'd always rather plans, as it's a way to properly prepare. honestly, surprises are stressful, i don't like the thought of not expecting something, and it rarely happens.

19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?

comfort for me tends to be familiarity. i like going with the restaurant i've visited before, the dish i picked maybe even the same table. when the outcome is as predicted, i'm the most comfortable. i long for it in most aspects, as i'm never fully comfortable in what i'm sharing, the way i'm acting, what i'm choosing.

thank you for reading this far! any suggestion is welcome!

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hi there!

I suspect for enneagram you're either 954 or 594, and not so last. You've got a lot of 9 and 5 showing up in your responses - there are strong themes concerning boundaries, comfort, not wanting to be overwhelmed by others. (Your fear of a public proposal made me laugh out loud. ;)) I think triple withdrawn sounds fitting, but you still have a lot of focus on humanity.

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think that you are an INFP. You explain how your beliefs are very important to you (Fi), you have many hobbies and interests (Ne), and you like some level of familiarity (Si).

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Well, your text was sort of difficult to detect patterns to me. I could see lots of things that didnt seem that much typology related. So I came here just to leave an opinion and point of view, without much strong points, that I think you might be INFJ. In enneagram, I would vote 9.