• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENxx of sorts. help typing my sister????

mifesa

MBTI Type
IDK
Enneagram
4w5
• How old are you? What's your gender? Give us a general description of yourself.

I'm a 23 years old and a female. I'm quite sociable, funny, love entertaining and tend to be likeable. I'm very caring and am known for being trustworthy, and it's very important to me that people are always well. I like maintaining a good image and although I wouldn't change my behavior fully to please people, I can get caught up on what they think. I get distracted easily, so staying in track with long stories is almost impossible as my thought trail into other topics. I'm a dreamer but also a doer, when I want something I thrive to achieve it. I dream far and am ambitious, and expect people around me to be so as well. It frustrates me when people aren't as ambitious or don't work to "make something of themselves". Because of this I tend to plan things ahead (like 10 years...), and spontaneous events. I need to be prepared weeks before going out. Although, I need things to go as planned, I'm somewhat optimistic when things don't go as planned for believing it happens for a reason. For this reason I function really well under pressure, to the point I do everything right before the deadline, under pressure. It's when I'm most productive.

• Is there a medical diagnosis that may impact your mental stability somehow?

I don't have a medical diagnosis, but I can overthink myself to an anxious state. Quite often.

• Describe your upbringing. Did it have any kind of religious or structured influence? How did you respond to it?

Nothing important enough to mention.

• What do you do as a job or as a career (if you have one)? Do you like it? Why or why not?

I currently work in Marketing and do love my job. I've always loved the communication area, but always wanted to work in an office. (As a child I used to pretend I had a model's agency and a profile for each model.) As I know I would love to have a higher position (BOSS), I want to take a master's degree in Management, specifically catering to entrepreneur, as it is my goal to open my business. I don't like the thought of having a CEO.

• If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed?

Refreshed. BUT, I'm someone who loves talking and socializing, but I wouldn't mind or get bored of being myself. I can think for both and love having reflection time.

• What kinds of activities do you prefer? Do you like, and are you good at sports? Do you enjoy any other outdoor or indoor activities?

I'm not an athletic person but I enjoy trying new sports. I enjoy the outdoors, but am quite lazy to do it.

• How curious are you? Do you have more ideas then you can execute? What are your curiosities about? What are your ideas about - is it environmental or conceptual, and can you please elaborate?

I definitely have more ideas than can execute them. I have ideas for everything, from thinking about outfits for celebrities, how to get a career higher, what future business I can have in the future. I can ask myself why is something the way it is, but I probably won't dwell much on it.

• Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be?

I would love to be in charge. I don't mind suffering the consequences of my acts, rather they're good or bad. I see it as "it were my acts" rather than thinking someone else was bad at their job. I'd be good at it, as I feel that I tend to be in charge naturally. I'm quite critical and a perfectionist so I prefer to make the decisions. It can be good as things get bettered, but can also be bad as I can slow things down for feeling like I don't like them.

• Are you coordinated? Why do you feel as if you are or are not? Do you enjoy working with your hands in some form? Describe your activity?

I'm not coordinated at all. I'm actually notoriously clumsy. Also never been good at hands-on activities or anything of the sort.

• Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art? If you are not particular artistic but can appreciate art please likewise describe what forums of art you enjoy. Please explain your answer.

I'm not artistic. I appreciate art but don't particularly follow it.

• What's your opinion about the past, present, and future? How do you deal with them?

The past is not as important to me. I often see the present as "how will this affect my future". So the future is definitely my focus.

• How do you act when others request your help to do something (anything)? If you would decide to help them, why would you do so?

I hate being asked to do physical things, but if it's an important matter for their professional careers I'll definitely help. And I'd enjoy it as well.

• Do you need logical consistency in your life?

I've never thought about it.

• How important is efficiency and productivity to you?

It's important. But I wouldn't say I'm the most productive person.

• Do you control others, even if indirectly? How and why do you do

I can be controlling, but not in sorts of monitoring their actions.

• What are your hobbies? Why do you like them?

At the moment I don't have any hobbies. I'd like to start swimming, learn how to play the piano and learn a new language, to have a more interesting CV.

• What is your learning style? What kind of learning environments do you struggle with most? Why do you like/struggle with these learning styles? Do you prefer classes involving memorization, logic, creativity, or your physical senses?

I like to study in beautiful places and tend to learn with all types. Logical in the sense that I like to learn things fully. Creativity and physical sense because it's more impactful. And I'm good at memorizing, if I understand something.

• How good are you at strategizing? Do you easily break up projects into manageable tasks? Or do you have a tendency to wing projects and improvise as you go?

I like strategizing, but if the situation calls for it I'm good at improvising.

• What are your aspirations in life, professionally and personally?

My ultimate aspiration is to have accomplished something on a big level, with an historical level of sorts. Something that not just my friends and family would remember me for. Professionally: have my own business. Personally: a stable relationship that doesn't give me troubles. I find that relationships are secondary, so I wouldn't have to waste a lot of energy on my personal life.

• What are your fears? What makes you uncomfortable? What do you hate? Why?

My biggest fear is to not succeed in life. I can't of anything that makes me uncomfortable. And I hate people that aren't authentic to themselves and pretend they're something they're not. I understand that we don't need to show all of us, but be more true to yourself. I hate people without ambitions, it doesn't need to be money driven, just a passion. I don't like when people try to argue with me on issues they don't have facts about.

• What do the "highs" in your life look like?

When I achieve or succeed in something. When people around me are succeeding and achieving things.

• What do the "lows" in your life look like?

When people around me are in a bad space. That really influences me. When I feel myself oppressed and can't be my true self.

• How attached are you to reality? Do you daydream often, or do you pay attention to what's around you? If you do daydream, are you aware of your surroundings while you do so?

I can really distract myself with daydreams and rarely pay attention to my surroundings. I'm kind of known for being this distracted.

• Imagine you are alone in a blank, empty room. There is nothing for you to do and no one to talk to. What do you think about?

Literally anything. I can entertain myself with my thoughts alone. (Specially why the room is so scary.)

• How long do you take to make an important decision? And do you change your mind once you've made it?

I take a really long time to make decisions. I wouldn't say I change my mind, but I tend to think "if I do this, this would happen" for different scenarios.

• How long do you take to process your emotions? How important are emotions in your life?

I can understand and process my emotions quite fast. However, I don't like showing vulnerability or being too emotional. I hate when people see me crying, and so far only 3 (or less) people have seen so.

• Do you ever catch yourself agreeing with others just to appease them and keep the conversation going? How often? And why?

If they are saying something wrong, no. I prefer the truth over appease. If I don't feel like arguing I'll state my position and move on.

• Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better? If you do break rules, why?

No. They should be challenged, as it's good to keep improving.

(I wrote this for my sister as she answered it, so it might be rephrased but still have it's meaning. She had some trouble "accepting" questions, so it ended up not being very telling. I'm quite sure she's an ENTJ, but she related more to the ENFJ persona.)

mifesa

MBTI Type
IDK
Enneagram
4w5
Fe- dom. I was gonna say ESFJ actually 'cause I can see Fe-Ne, but ENFJ could work too. Enneagram wise, there's a strong 3 fix (maybe that's why you thought she was Te).
oh, i see what you mean. i think she has a very developed Te because her first reaction to things is what will work and what is practical, rather than "what everybody wants", if that makes sense. she does relate more to ENFJ, though.