• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help type me? (The test says INFP)

Singingstars88

I did a questionairre. What type do you think I am?

1) What aspects of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I don't think I can see myself objectively. I have a hard time marching my behavior/thoughts to a cognitive function.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
self actualization. I want to have a family and want to spend time enjoying the beauty life has to offer. I yearn for deep connections with people and interesting information and experience. I want to understand myself and the world and self actualize.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I felt at my finest when I was going through therapy actually I was talking to a counselor once a week and getting all the emotional crap out of my system and worked out and it was making me blossom in the real world. It made me take care of myself and it gave me hope. I really liked the process of healing and becoming optimistic. My days felt bright and full of potential
4) What makes you feel inferior?

I feel inferior in taking action and making things happen especially when they are new or nerve wracking. Sometimes I don't take any action because I'm scared of failing, which ironically makes me fail automatically because I didn't even try. I feel inferior trying to meet new people and just be casual and get to know people. It's like I'm always too guarded and people can feel it.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.
How I feel about something and if it "matches" me. Also if it makes sense or is a smart idea. I kind of of need both of those things to really feel good about a decision. I don't like it when one of those criteria is missing.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

I want to do it right. I want it to be quality and thorough and done well. I don't need control but if I'm working with a group I want everyone to care about doing a good job (which is not always realistic). I want to do a good job.

7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Traveling with my sister and niece . Road tripping just looking around at stuff and being goofy Just driving around looking at cool stuff, spending time together and cracking jokes.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?

I always go into research mode and get trapped in it. Paralysis by analysis. It's better if someone can teach me by showing me so that I don't get caught in that phase. I'm better if a lesson is structured for me or I just endlessly research and get nothing done.

9) How organized do you think of yourself as?

I'm pretty organized although it's not always apparent. I know where everything is and all my appointments. I will write things on a calendar or a list if needed. I'm pretty naturally organized but it's not a forced or systematic thing that I do. It feels natural.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I do both but I try to understand the principles more than anything. I also do a lot of listening as to why this new thing is happening or being implemented

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
definitely one on one. I try to think before speaking. Sometimes I don't speak at all. Every once in a while I blurt our something stupid. Mostly think before speaking.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

Look before I leap unless the risk is really low. A little spontaneity is good if it's not life ruining (lol). Actions speak very loud and words are good clarifiers.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

Anxiety ridden, paranoid, scattered, and ill isolate myself. I might lash out and be mean if I can't get left alone.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

I get mad when people are opportunistic at others' expense. Taking advantage of someone because they can and then blaming the other person for not speaking up or not standing up for themselves. As if that is justification for taking advantage. I hate having to tell people not to treat me bad. Why do I have to tell you? Also, overly enthusiastic people that are CLEARLY being fake. I don't like charming people trying to be smarmy with me.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I like talking about my observations of how life works.

Sleeping Lotus

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
You seem to be pretty in tuned with your values. Trying to get a sense of where you belong and fit into the world for self-actualization leads me to sway more towards Fi reading this. Understanding and judging principles behind ideas as well as valuing one's authenticity first and foremost also seems Fi. I'm not entirely sure on Se/Ni or Ne/Si axis but I think I can say I sense more Fi/Te here, so I'll go with IXFP for now.

batteries included

MBTI Type
ISTJ
I can definitely sense strong Fi in your writing. Beyond that, it's hard to say. Fi seems either aux or dom, and I'm leaning toward dom at this point.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I agree with [MENTION=41128]Sleeping Lotus[/MENTION] and [MENTION=38556]batteries included[/MENTION].

We cant say much about N vs S based on your responses.