• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISFJ, INFP, or something else?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Just curious what people think. I genuinely feel like I could be either. Just curious

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP. Super Fi.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I've glanced through your blog, and I am tentatively (but relatively confidently) typing you as NiTi, so INFJ. You seem to live by considering the future implications of your present decisions, in a linear and subjectively logical fashion. You aren't considering 10 possible routes... you are focused on the most likely scenario and attempt to plan around that. You also seem to make decisions that are centered within yourself based on logic/reasons. You seem to have a rich inner world, but it's more like banging logic blocks together to make sense of your situation and what would be the most pragmatic course of action. You also seem to be most triggered by "sensory chaos", or unexpected bumps in the "real world", which is indicative of INxJ inferior Se.

INFJ, semi-final answer.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I seem to have an affinity for both:)

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Maybe even ENFPs an option Idk.

Im a 9. Everythings an option

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=29687]Frosty[/MENTION] have you taken the forum personality test?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
[MENTION=29687]Frosty[/MENTION] have you taken the forum personality test?

Apparently yeah, a while ago. But since I know the functions so well I might be biasing the results IDK. Ill retake it

INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be
Fi > Ne > Ni > Fe = Ti > Si > Se = Te

Personality Results – Typology Central Jung Personality Test

Retook it

INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be
Fi > Ne > Fe > Ni > Ti > Te = Si > Se

I do consistantly test as INFP but I relate to most of the feeling types at least a little. Even some of the thinking ones.

Im a mess lol

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Apparently yeah, a while ago. But since I know the functions so well I might be biasing the results IDK. Ill retake it INFP Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be Fi > Ne > Ni > Fe = Ti > Si > Se = Te Personality Results – Typology Central Jung Personality Test Retook it INFP Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be Fi > Ne > Fe > Ni > Ti > Te = Si > Se I do consistantly test as INFP but I relate to most of the feeling types at least a little. Even some of the thinking ones. Im a mess lol
Given how low The S is, i think that rules our ISFJ

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I guess I've always leaned a little more on ISFJ for you, but I actually kinda like [MENTION=31348]Peter Deadpan[/MENTION]'s answer too with INFJ. I think you are an Fe type though. Not in a bad way!

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
9 INFJs and INTPs tend to present more like ISFJs (sometimes as IxFP) IMO

It's that apparent 9 need for peace (people misinterpret this to be a need for comfort, so they assume that correlates to high Si), that can lead many intuitive 9s to present as such.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9 INFJs and INTPs tend to present more like ISFJs (sometimes as IxFP) IMO

It's that apparent 9 need for peace (people misinterpret this to be a need for comfort, so they assume that correlates to high Si), that can lead many intuitive 9s to present as such.

I was going to say I’ve always felt Frosty was NFP, myself, but I do actually think it’s the strong 9 in her that trips me up in trying to offer any sort of valuable typing opinions.

-Quick thought, is the 9 a certainty? Or is people pleasing more due to self esteem issues??

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was going to say I’ve always felt Frosty was NFP, myself, but I do actually think it’s the strong 9 in her that trips me up in trying to offer any sort of valuable typing opinions.

-Quick thought, is the 9 a certainty? Or is people pleasing more due to self esteem issues??

I thought E9 came with self-esteem issues :p I don't think I'd question her E9 mainly because she has that ability to sort of flow with the conversation and merge and all with whatever group shes in, intense peacekeeping. I think that her Fe allows her to actually create the peace environment and diffuse so many things though which is a gift in itself.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I thought E9 came with self-esteem issues :p I don't think I'd question her E9 mainly because she has that ability to sort of flow with the conversation and merge and all with whatever group shes in, intense peacekeeping. I think that her Fe allows her to actually create the peace environment and diffuse so many things though which is a gift in itself.

Cool, alrighty. Ya, I was mostly thinking out loud, but appreciate the input! Sounds reasonable to me :)

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Cool, alrighty. Ya, I was mostly thinking out loud, but appreciate the input! Sounds reasonable to me :)

btw I hope the joke about E9 transferred because I'm not an E9 but I have intense self-esteem issues XD

self-esteem issues are not type related kids, I was kidding. Almost all of my friends are E9s. I promise I don't hate you all. XD

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Woah. This was a while ago. Ok though. Its cool lol.

And I love how “a while aho” is like 2 months for me but whaatever.

Also I now type as ENTJ 666, in case anyone wants a solid typing of me to wrap their mind around

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Im gonna shoot a odd ball possible typing. Ive pondered INTP for you. I can see Fe but I don't think you are high Je your Ne is far too strong to be inferior imo. Your MBTI is pretty hard to pin down :p). Defo a Ne/Si type though and more likely NP than SJ. But then I can see inferior Te going by your personal growth as of late like you seem to want to be more Te which is common in Te inferior. Its like youve suddenly found that Te toy and want to grasp at i. Yeah im going with INxP as the most likely for ya :p.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Im gonna shoot a odd ball possible typing. Ive pondered INTP for you. I can see Fe but I don't think you are high Je your Ne is far too strong to be inferior imo. Your MBTI is pretty hard to pin down :p). Defo a Ne/Si type though and more likely NP than SJ. But then I can see inferior Te going by your personal growth as of late like you seem to want to be more Te which is common in Te inferior. Its like youve suddenly found that Te toy and want to grasp at i. Yeah im going with INxP as the most likely for ya :p.

An intp with self esteem issues?

Im kinda laughing here about how everyones so... like. Apparently my self esteem issues are bad enough for them to almost be taken for granted when it comes to typing me?

And Im also laughing about how no one can agree. For how ridiculously RIDICULOUSLY open I am its funny that everyones got a different perception.

I am the alpha 9.

No one can grasp me. I am too cOmPlEx

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
An intp with self esteem issues?

Im kinda laughing here about how everyones so... like. Apparently my self esteem issues are bad enough for them to almost be taken for granted when it comes to typing me?

And Im also laughing about how no one can agree. For how ridiculously RIDICULOUSLY open I am its funny that everyones got a different perception.

I am the alpha 9.

No one can grasp me. I am too cOmPlEx

Not to be rude but is this thread a joke or serious one? Im confused :blush: