• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me please: MBTI with questionnaire

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thanks [MENTION=4945]EJCC[/MENTION] for the MBTI questionnaire!
1) What aspects of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I am in between ISTJ, ESTJ, and ENTJ. I have also considered INTJ, INFJ, and ISFJ. Although I can be emotional sometimes, I try to keep a dividing line between emotions and logic when making decisions. I value objectivity and I am comfortable making decisions based on facts. I have strong personal values as well. While I can be very emotionally expressive at times, that is the only aspect of Fe that I can relate to. My emotionality mainly happens under stress. I am not particularly empathetic, I am not naturally attentive to social norms (I have struggled with social skills in the past), and I have a realistic view on conflict (“it happens occasionally”). I am very focused on being productive and I can be overly critical. I am also ambiverted. I like spending time alone yet I am very outgoing.
I am detail-oriented yet I can see the big picture. I have an excellent memory for details and past experiences yet I do not rely on them too often. I am very creative and innovative as well. I can easily visualize something in my mind. I am very future-oriented but I will complete the necessary tasks to realize the goal.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Success and leadership. I am driven to achieve things, and I like leading people. I like control.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I feel like I am at my finest when I am recognized for my achievements. I work very hard and I can be single-minded when achieving my goals.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
When someone is achieving more than me or is better than me at something. I compare myself a lot.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
While I may briefly consider my feelings and the others involved in a decisions, the pros and cons are most important for me. I will think about how the decision will affect the future and the facts involved. Standards, rules, and laws will be considered.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
Making sure that it is perfect. I will ensure that the details are correct and that the project is up to my internal standards and external standards. External standards refer to judging criteria set by others or myself. I do like to have control of the outcome; I am a control freak.
7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
I tend to memorize things quickly. I will repeat things in my head and I will take notes. I am not a good visual learner.
9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
Very organized and planned. I can be obsessive when checking things and seeing if things are organized according to my standards.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I will judge new ideas whether they are practical and can be implemented in the real world. I will judge its principles and I may look for information that supports it if I need more information.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Harmony is not something that I actively seek. Although I have tried to belong to given groups, I have a realistic view on conflict. Conflict happens every now and then. I am more sensitive to internal conflict (who am I? Am I following my values?) than external conflict.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I generally speak as I think, although I will sometimes think before I speak. I tend to prefer one-on-one communication.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I like to evaluate the consequences of something before I take action so that I do not fail at something. I am not a risk taker. Actions speak louder than words because words are promises, but actions create outcomes.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I will get ready quickly for a night out, as long as it is not too wild. I like to socialize to an extent.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I become moody, irrational, and anxious. I also become unmotivated and depressed. I am more willing to talk about feelings, but that is mainly due to others’ concern. But at the same time, I will be more withdrawn. My emotionality mainly happens when stressed; this could be the result of inferior Fe/Fi.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Laziness, procrastination, dishonesty, breaking the rules, and being unable to commit. I also do not like it when people are being overly controlling.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I like talking about plans, past experiences, and special interests of mine. I tended to talk a lot about whatever my interest was when I was younger.
18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
I pay least attention to relationships and my emotions. Although I like talking with people, I am very goal-oriented. I will also try to redirect my emotions into completing tasks and working towards goals.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
My friends perceive me as smart, curious, creative, hardworking, ambitious, perfectionistic, critical, high-strung, friendly, outgoing, and organized. I am not as organized as people think I am. My friends would never say that I am incompetent, lazy, or a procrastinator.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing? (not during quarantine)
Activities That I Would Feel Like Doing

- Checking things off of my “to-do” list
- Researching areas of interests
- Hanging out with a friend
- Getting coffee or bubble tea
- Going out to a restaurant
- Going to Taekwondo class
- Listening to music

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Enneagram: I definitely see 3 as your core type more than 1; most likely 3w2 and an so-dom. The emphasis is on being successful, but not strictly material success so much as it is recognition for it; that's associated more with the so 3 than sp 3. Plus, it sounds like when you're stressed, you disintegrate towards the poorer traits of a 9 (feeling lazy, unmotivated, etc.), which is what happens when a 3 disintegrates. I can see the 1-fix being secondary (inclined more towards 1w9). However, I'm less certain of your head fix, but I have no reason to doubt 5 as of now. How certain are you of having 5 in your tritype?

MBTI: I don't see much, if at all, in the way of Fe; I see more the Te emphasis on organization in a logical, efficient manner. Based on this, it seems to be at the forefront of how you process the world, so I'd say Te-dom (ExTJ). Plus, you mention a conflict with your inner self and values that seems more of an inferior Fi thing. I'm gonna say ESTJ; liking to talk about past experiences is more indicative of (but not exclusive to) Si.

Cumulatively, I'd say ESTJ 3w2 > 1w9 > 5w6(?) so/sp based on this questionnaire. Welcome to the forum, [MENTION=41022]Tigerfalcon8[/MENTION] :D!

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As for my head fix in enneagram, I am leaning towards 5 over 6. I'd say 5 because I have always been interested in learning new things. I am very academic. I can see some elements of 6 as well, because I can get very anxious sometimes and change can stress me out. However, I see more 5 than 6 in myself because I have a stronger academic focus than security focus. I definitely do not have 7 in my tritype; I am far too planned.