User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Default Would you like to type me?

ONE REQUEST - please don't quote me in this thread.

Three years? Four? I might almost now my type, but be overthinking again. I strongly rely on the „outside”, regulating emotions and perceiving myself through the others' eyes. Thus, sensing myself causes some trouble.

In the past I wrote some „type me” questions, rarely using the prepared questionnaires – but never posted them at all anywhere. The first time I did was on the Reddit (and got typed as an ESTJ, which I doubt), a few days ago. If you were interested, I prepared a merged screenshot of my answers. However, I have no idea how to add it in a correct size. Tinypic could work, but these pictures stop working after some time.

I let myself check what kind of things are useful during typing process and decided to add some attachements:
    • OCEAN (below)
    • family tree (below)
    • functions tests (Te > Ti > Ni > Ne > Fi > Si > Fe > Se)
    • enneagram: I lately got convinced to 153. Used to think that 3w4 would fit.
    • I'm diagnosed with mixed personality disorder (narcissistic and obsessive-compulsive) and OCD. Due to my crossed lateralization, I have high functioning dyslexia and don't differentiate left from right. In my native language the mistakes occur extremely rarely, but in English it is much more common for me to make a spelling mistake. Which I, as a perfectionist, dislike. My sight-movement coordination is weaker than average.

This is my family tree. I don't know everything about my family members, expecting to find and ENTP, ESFJ and ISTJ on my mothers' side and suspecting that my father's brother could be an ENTJ. These are only my guessings, but might be useful. It's a shorter version because I don't want to get too deeply into my family's privacy.

The OCEAN:

What causes the most trouble? As a child I was different than I am currently. I'll add a description of my childhood behaviour because I think that it might be important.

Mayflower's questionnaire:

RadicalDoubt's questionnaire:

And MBTI:

I could add something more, like my self-description and other questionnaires, but I think there is already too much text. If there were any questions, I can answer them anytime. Thank you for your attention.

ONE REQUEST - please don't quote me in this thread.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    739 so/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

Hmmm, this is quite interesting. For Enneagram, I think you're in the right vicinity; I'm getting a lot of triple competency vibes from your recurring motifs of perfectionism and wanting to be successful, however you define that. I'd say 1 with a strong 3-fix personally, so a 135 rather than 153. Specifically, 1w9 > 3w4 > 5w6 sp/so.

As for MBTI, I see the Te, but not as the primary/dominant function. The way you describe your internal state of mind as a little more scatterbrained and how you deal with your external surroundings as a bit disorganized makes me inclined to see a Ji function as more dominant. I'm not saying Te-doms aren't this way, but you seem more attuned with your inner emotions and sense of self, leading me to see a balance between Te and Fi. I don't see anything that discredits INTJ from your MBTI description (possibly an ENTJ with a greater awareness of one's Fi); being emotionally expressive/seeking attention isn't mutually exclusive with being a Thinker, as that can mean many things. Viewing your thoughts as non-literal or "dark matter" is more indicative of N, though.

Welcome to the forum ! Where in Poland are you from, if you don't mind my asking?
    "Am I about dollars or about change?
    Am I about knowledge or about brains?

- J. Cole, Miss America

Likes RadicalDoubt, Falcon112 liked this post

Inactive For A Bit RadicalDoubt's Avatar
    MBTI
    SiTi
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ti

As a note, I cannot access your family tree nor ocean score (but would've likely ignored them anyways). Try [IMG] url for your image [/ IMG] (without the space between the / and I), I find that works a bit more consistently.

I suspect you might be an ENTJ (unless you would prefer the dichotomous approach, in which case INTJ is likely sufficient, but I see more Te than Ni personally). In terms of both dichotomy a function stacking, I think a combination of TePi works better than than the EP temperament because you seem very oriented around structure, consequence, and prediction (even considering pds). In terms of function structure, your weaknesses do seem to center around the feeling functions/your aversion to them and your focus seems to be heavily centered on your logic and standards of action, which I think is likely an indicator of Te dom rather than Ni. In addition, I think Te and Se in combination in particular could work, especially considering the whole "stop dreaming, start planning" sort of mindset. You seem a bit quicker to action then a Pi dom and, despite struggling in the sensory realm, seem to have more resistance to the emotional. The "I don't think" comment is really interesting, because I have heard a lot of people on the Ni-Se axis, more commonly those with high Se (Ni dom tends to have more of an inner world, but occasionally befalls that too). I don't see Ni overtly, but I don't see Si either and definitely do not see Ne (ie. your planned and structured, not possiblities driven as far as I can tell), so xNTJ seems fine, particularity ENTJ.

Enneagram wise, 3w4 seems really fitting in terms of your interests and focuses, as well as your future-sightedness and attention to others. 1 works as a fix, but I'm not seeing the moralism nor rage focus, despite your comfort with it. Tritype seems right though, 3w4 1w9 5w6 most likely. I'm not getting much of a read on your iv outside of that sx blindness (ie. sp/so or so/sp) seems fitting

I'm not super into socionics yet, so I won't give you a definite there, but you may want to look into LIE, as I think you might relate to Si polR, especially considering your relationship to sensation. Again though, not my domain of talent, but I'm trying to grow my skills there by trying to apply knowledge eheh.

If you have more in depth questions, lmk, it'll be interesting to see what other feedback you get.

MBTI
    ANFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by RadicalDoubt View Post
    As a note, I cannot access your family tree nor ocean score (but would've likely ignored them anyways). Try [IMG] url for your image [/ IMG] (without the space between the / and I), I find that works a bit more consistently.
    Me neither that is why I prefer to wait.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I didn't expect such quick answers! I came here just in case and to check (for the 100th time) whether I should edit this post once again or not. What a nice surprise

Quote Originally Posted by Burner View Post
    Hmmm, this is quite interesting. For Enneagram, I think you're in the right vicinity; I'm getting a lot of triple competency vibes from your recurring motifs of perfectionism and wanting to be successful, however you define that. I'd say 1 with a strong 3-fix personally, so a 135 rather than 153. Specifically, 1w9 > 3w4 > 5w6 sp/so.

As for MBTI, I see the Te, but not as the primary/dominant function. The way you describe your internal state of mind as a little more scatterbrained and how you deal with your external surroundings as a bit disorganized makes me inclined to see a Ji function as more dominant. I'm not saying Te-doms aren't this way, but you seem more attuned with your inner emotions and sense of self, leading me to see a balance between Te and Fi. I don't see anything that discredits INTJ from your MBTI description (possibly an ENTJ with a greater awareness of one's Fi); being emotionally expressive/seeking attention isn't mutually exclusive with being a Thinker, as that can mean many things. Viewing your thoughts as non-literal or "dark matter" is more indicative of N, though.

Welcome to the forum ! Where in Poland are you from, if you don't mind my asking?
    Hello I'm from Greater Poland. Thank you for the analysis.
    I would also say that there is Te-Fi among my functions and this Fi is really troublesome. I bounce between "I feel nothing, I don't care, blah blah blah" and "I want to cry or throw things around my room because this stupid program doesn't work, wasting my priceless time". The descriptions of INTJs often say that they are cold and unemotional - however they point that young, immature INTJs can act like that. I'm pretty sure that I'm intuitive, though. Intuitiveness + Te + Fi would imply xNTJ or xNFP.

Quote Originally Posted by RadicalDoubt View Post

I suspect you might be an ENTJ (unless you would prefer the dichotomous approach, in which case INTJ is likely sufficient, but I see more Te than Ni personally). In terms of both dichotomy a function stacking, I think a combination of TePi works better than than the EP temperament because you seem very oriented around structure, consequence, and prediction (even considering pds). In terms of function structure, your weaknesses do seem to center around the feeling functions/your aversion to them and your focus seems to be heavily centered on your logic and standards of action, which I think is likely an indicator of Te dom rather than Ni. In addition, I think Te and Se in combination in particular could work, especially considering the whole "stop dreaming, start planning" sort of mindset. You seem a bit quicker to action then a Pi dom and, despite struggling in the sensory realm, seem to have more resistance to the emotional. The "I don't think" comment is really interesting, because I have heard a lot of people on the Ni-Se axis, more commonly those with high Se (Ni dom tends to have more of an inner world, but occasionally befalls that too). I don't see Ni overtly, but I don't see Si either and definitely do not see Ne (ie. your planned and structured, not possiblities driven as far as I can tell), so xNTJ seems fine, particularity ENTJ.

Enneagram wise, 3w4 seems really fitting in terms of your interests and focuses, as well as your future-sightedness and attention to others. 1 works as a fix, but I'm not seeing the moralism nor rage focus, despite your comfort with it. Tritype seems right though, 3w4 1w9 5w6 most likely. I'm not getting much of a read on your iv outside of that sx blindness (ie. sp/so or so/sp) seems fitting

I'm not super into socionics yet, so I won't give you a definite there, but you may want to look into LIE, as I think you might relate to Si polR, especially considering your relationship to sensation. Again though, not my domain of talent, but I'm trying to grow my skills there by trying to apply knowledge eheh.

If you have more in depth questions, lmk, it'll be interesting to see what other feedback you get.
    Thank you for your analysis! Yesterday, after my typing Pississippi attempt, I started to read about socionics. I got equally high schores as LIE and ILI. ILI's description (which is INTp, so Ni-Te - right?) was more accurate in my opinion.
    Sp/so sounds right.
    About Ni - it's a deeply introverted function, so it might not be too visible. From what I read, ENTJs are more decisive and less perfectionist than INTJs. INTJs prefer thinking to doing.
    My main doubt concerns the childhood. Does it sound like an xNTJ child? Maybe I was just a confident, raised with love kid or maybe my current "type" is a mask, created after school experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Vendrah View Post
    Me neither that is why I prefer to wait.
    Oh, of course. When I clicked the links, it worked - let me try again. How to attach a file from my computer with IMG? Does it work now?

big five 2.jpg
    mbti tree.jpg

I'm a fan of statistics. Something sensible or playing board games, it doesn't matter - I can make stats of rolls of a dice in order to check whether the probability of getting each number is approximately equal. I did the same thing with my book characters' types, including current and former stories characters lists. The most popular types were INTJs, ISTJs, INTPs and ESTPs. I also tested functions with various weights (for example the dominant function multiplied by 4 or 30 in various cases etc.). In both cases Te > Ni > Ti > Ne > Fi > Si > Fe > Se. What is interesting, this order reminds me of my MBTI functions scores. I don't know if it is statistically important, though. In my opinion you can analyse a writer's mind judging his books, but does it apply to personality type? My main characters have various types, including ISTJ, ENFJ, INTJ, ENFP, ENTP and ESTP.

Hi, so I skimmed through what you wrote and I can try to give you an idea of your socionics type.

I think you seem Te/Fi valuing- you value trust, work ethic, etc. Also, your description of hating your own emotional outbursts, disliking emotional reactions, and even not experiencing emotions seems like Fe PoLR, which INTp's have. INTp's are also process over result, which explains your perfectionism, which is more than just OCD IMO. Process types generally focus more on the quality of their work than result types like LIEs. Also, you seem overwhelmingly introverted in the socionics sense- namely, you focus on your own opinions and attitudes over happenings in the world around you. You value developing your skills and understanding of processes over actively changing things in the outside world. For example, you're a fan of statistics- but in the sense that you play with them, privately and extensively, for your own private projects.
    Discomfort with sensation fits both ILI and ENTj because both have Si in their Super ego block. However the LIE will experience more discomfort with Si than Fe, and the ILI vice versa.

ILIs use the functions Ni and Te together when they're most comfortable. Generally, goals related to Ni are seen as more important to them, and they tend to use Te as a tool to achieve their goals. LIEs are the other way, so they see efficiency as an end as well as a mean.
    Likes Falcon112 liked this post

MBTI
    ANFP
    Enneagram

@ O P

I like stats either and I know the relations and connections between Enneagram, Big Five, Cognitive Functions and MBTI. So, you could do a BIG 5 IPIP NEO with facets test, this one here:
    Personality Assessor | IPIP-120 Personality Test

And post in images.
    For some odd reason I cant see attachments, so you need to put [I M G] [/ I M G] (together) and preferable to upload elsewhere so I can see it. Or do what you had done now, it worked out.

From the simpler test from truity that you are posted you seem to be a NJ type from Big Five, clearly, and no clearence between E/I. But truity test is modest, the one I linked is indeed deeper and better.
    About these:

functions tests (Te > Ti > Ni > Ne > Fi > Si > Fe > Se)
    enneagram: I lately got convinced to 153.
    Te, Ti, Ni and Ne first is definitely NT type.
    Merging from Big Five, it goes to XNTJ.

1-5-3.
    One is linked with Te, Ni and Si. AVG MBTI type is ISTJ.
    5 is linked with Ti. Most are IXTX, average type is INTP/ISTP.
    3 is linked with Te. AVG MBTI type is ESTJ.
    You are definitely a Thinker type, no doubt, just based on enneagram.
    Crossing 1 and 5 to create a pseudo 1w5 or 5w1, the most likely types are ISTJ or INTJ.

So, basically, best answer is INTJ.
    NJ because of Big Five.
    NT from cognitive functions result.
    Thinker and IXTJ because of Enneagram.
    Merging these, INTJ (actually, merging enneagram and Big Five, without the cognitive functions, already suggest that).

About this cognitive function order...
    (Te > Ti > Ni > Ne > Fi > Si > Fe > Se)
    I generally like to call Te first, Ti second or vice versa "Thinker" type, because thinking is your most important trait, more than Judging, Intuitive or Introversion. But...
    A lot of tests are based on Jung Ni, and Jung Ni is more towards INFJ than INTJ. Jung Ni is way too "mystical", and INTJ tends to run from mysticism, so for some test, specially Nardi, it is common for INTJ to get Te as the first function instead of Ni.
    It is possible also to have the first and secondary functions swapped, Jung leaves room for that (thats called "Long secondary" and "short primary"). So, basically, this Ni is underestimated and might be this instead:
    (Te > Ni > Ti > Ne > Fi > Si > Fe > Se)
    I have my alternative views that I can put links explaining, but Ni>Te>Ti is my approximation for INTJ stack, while Te>Ni>Ti is for ANTR, or ANTJ, R is for Rational in Jung (which does not equal MBTI). Taking the inferior function, its more closely to Se-tard instead of Fi-tard, which goes to INTJ.
    Also, your back of stack looks quite close of the average back stack for INTJ and INTP (Fi>Si>Fe>Se).

This might be confusing because you are not familiar with my theorys that are more accordance with test results, but, basically...
    (Te > Ti > Ni > Ne > Fi > Si > Fe > Se)
    Means that your Thinker preference is the most relevant, Ni and Ne are in front of Si and Se, which means intuitive type, you are NTJ over NTP because Te+Ni is higher than Ti+Ne, and the back of the stack suggests INTP or INTJ, and, merging everything, that is a INTJ stack.

Yup, it isnt "Ni-Te-Fi-Se", although your opposing role function is Fi, which means that "tertiary" Fi, although far from really being tertiary, is a good approximation for you (and inferior Se fits perfectly). But it is quite different. No test have been able to reproduce the "Ni-Te-Fi-Se" so far, even those which tried to rig or force it a bit. I read cognitive function results ignoring entirely what people usually call "the stack", and usually have a set of alternative ideas.

Now, the analysis from the texts and questionaries.. I will leave to others this time and stick with analyzing text. I can explain deeper if you want or need (for text results). And there is the IPIP NEO which should just do some aid, it isnt really necessary but in case you want I analyze it too. And in the end I can show all connections I use (actually, I had it on my signature).

EDIT: Cut the quote.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by pississippi View Post
    Hi, so I skimmed through what you wrote and I can try to give you an idea of your socionics type.

I think you seem Te/Fi valuing- you value trust, work ethic, etc. Also, your description of hating your own emotional outbursts, disliking emotional reactions, and even not experiencing emotions seems like Fe PoLR, which INTp's have. INTp's are also process over result, which explains your perfectionism, which is more than just OCD IMO. Process types generally focus more on the quality of their work than result types like LIEs. Also, you seem overwhelmingly introverted in the socionics sense- namely, you focus on your own opinions and attitudes over happenings in the world around you. You value developing your skills and understanding of processes over actively changing things in the outside world. For example, you're a fan of statistics- but in the sense that you play with them, privately and extensively, for your own private projects.
    Discomfort with sensation fits both ILI and ENTj because both have Si in their Super ego block. However the LIE will experience more discomfort with Si than Fe, and the ILI vice versa.

ILIs use the functions Ni and Te together when they're most comfortable. Generally, goals related to Ni are seen as more important to them, and they tend to use Te as a tool to achieve their goals. LIEs are the other way, so they see efficiency as an end as well as a mean.
    I agree with this description. I don't know much about socionics yet (especially about how the functions work in different blocks - I can only intuitively guess), but what you explained sounds clear to me and ILI looks accurate. I can see myself in the description. Are the Ego/ Superego and Id blocks linked to the Freud's theory? What is Super-id? Are there four parts because of 16 functions?

@Vendrah

For some odd reason I cant see attachments, so you need to put [I M G] [/ I M G] (together) and preferable to upload elsewhere so I can see it. Or do what you had done now, it worked out.
    It's because I copy-pasted my post into Word multipe times. The attachments worked on my computer, but not for you. I just attached them once more. "IMG" doesn't work for attachments or I can't see how would it.

I like stats either and I know the relations and connections between Enneagram, Big Five, Cognitive Functions and MBTI. So, you could do a BIG 5 IPIP NEO with facets test, this one here:
    Personality Assessor | IPIP-120 Personality Test
    The quality is terrible, so I decided to write down my results here.

It looks like a good test, showing the five features in different angles. I like it. It finally explains how one can be neurotic but not having anxiety or introverted while not scared of people.
    I'm glad that the results of all the tests I filled and my whole analysis are consistent, leading to a specific type and there are no inner contradiction. So I can refuse the hypothesis of being a "shadowed" ENTP?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Inactive For A Bit RadicalDoubt's Avatar
    MBTI
    SiTi
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon112 View Post
    I didn't expect such quick answers! I came here just in case and to check (for the 100th time) whether I should edit this post once again or not. What a nice surprise

Thank you for your analysis! Yesterday, after my typing Pississippi attempt, I started to read about socionics. I got equally high schores as LIE and ILI. ILI's description (which is INTp, so Ni-Te - right?) was more accurate in my opinion.
    Ah I see, that makes sense honestly. The point @pississippi made about Fe polR was actually pretty good and something I didn't think of automatically, and that also seems relatively fitting I'd think. You could be ILI-Te or something along those lines, that doesn't seem unreasonable.
    Sp/so sounds right.
    About Ni - it's a deeply introverted function, so it might not be too visible. From what I read, ENTJs are more decisive and less perfectionist than INTJs. INTJs prefer thinking to doing.
    My main doubt concerns the childhood. Does it sound like an xNTJ child? Maybe I was just a confident, raised with love kid or maybe my current "type" is a mask, created after school experience.
    I'd agree with that, I typically have trouble seeing Ni within others anyways unless there's a disproportionate favoriting of the introverted functions (which I'd argue there isn't, since I can see your Te.

I don't typically focus on childhood descriptions, as by psychological theory your personality is not set to solidify/is largely inconsistent until around the age of 7 (give or take like... 2 years probably). Some people drastically change in personality from elementary age to teen (which is more about solidification of the identity phase wise), so I consider the later personality more accurate regardless.

This being said though, the way you describe your childhood I thought seemed almost stereotypical Te. Not to self insert, but my ESTJ brother was pretty similar actually, albeit less intellectually focused sort of way in terms of high activity level and expressiveness, so I think your behavior could easily fit any of the xNTJ types. A lot of people are making good arguments for INTJ, so you might just be that with a more balanced Ni and Te honestly.

MBTI
    ANFP
    Enneagram

Yeah, by Big Five results you seem pretty much INTJ (actually, INXJ, Big Five doesnt work good for Thinking and Feeling, but there were the cognitive functions for telling Thinking over Feeling), with a high preference for Intuition and Thinking, and Introversion being minor and the preference for Judging over Perceiving being not strong.
    In general, we (people) are not fully one type, I would say you have a few INTP and ENTJ traits (on the assertiveness and activity on Big Five). You also have a high artistic interest for INTJ, but not for INTP.

I'm glad that the results of all the tests I filled and my whole analysis are consistent, leading to a specific type and there are no inner contradiction. So I can refuse the hypothesis of being a "shadowed" ENTP?
    That is true, I couldnt spot any contradiction.
    Your NT preference is pretty much clear.
    Although you did had emotionality<10th, I dont think you are under apathy and that should be because you have Te and Ti as the first two cognitive functions. Your Neuroticism is not high enough to make me bell the alert for "shadow mode". I wouldnt discard a ENTP shadow mode, but I think its unlikely.

For Enneagram, you seem on Big Five way closer to Type 5 than Type 1, I would suggest switching to 5-1-3. This table here:

You are closer to Type 5 in I/E, Agreeableness, Openness and Conscientiousness. Your result for Big Five fits type 5 well.