• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my type?

Mael osavennfutcsaw

I won't include what I usually get in the tests since it may influence your type of me, but here is a description:

When I was a kid, I loved creative writing and drawing, but I stopped drawing when I was a kid. I have always liked creative writing in school but I don't read any books and I don't write in my free time. I was very good at drawing in a cartoonish style, not in a realistic manner. Kids in school would ask me to draw for them.

I have a zip file I have been accumulating over 5 years of things I consider interesting or worthy of being preserved. This zip file is my prreeciiousssss.

While I don't exactly consider myself detail oriented, while others may gloss over little details and say "Oh, cool" I say "Woah, that's interesting as hell, I'm gonna write that down in my zip file for things related to this."

I have always loved technology.

I am obsessed with innovation and ingenuity.

Nikola Tesla is one of my favorite people from history ever since I learned about him at age 8.

When I grew up, I wanted to be a programmer or scientist but not anymore. I didn't know what engineering was as a kid, so I think I had mistaken science for engineering. So really, I wanted to be a programmer or engineer.

I like making media such as creative videos, but I haven't made anything outside of classes in School years ago.

I made forum signatures for people for free years ago on a gaming forum, I had many people ask me to make a signature for them as I was very good at it.

I don't like Mathematics; never been good at it and I have no interest in it. I think this is one of the reasons why I no longer wanted to be a Scientist/Programmer/whatever when I grew up.

I am interested in engineering, but as mentioned above I hate maths so I don't think I would excel in engineering.

I procrastinate heavily and I am very lazy.

When I start some creative project which I end up not finishing, I don't formally plan but I brainstorm a lot of things I could add.

I am obsessed with little quirks or interesting tips and tricks.

I'm not sure what else to add really.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hi, welcome to the forum! I could speculate on a lot based on what you've listed. BUT, if I'm being completely honest, I'm not sure how much these traits can help you in assessing your type. These are traits that exist across the spectrum, but don't provide insight into one's cognitive processes. I'd highly recommend filling out one of the questionnaires here for a better assessment: Questionnaire Compilation Thread

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Entj, entp, estp sound like my first guesses. I drew pictures for my schoolmates and I was irregular in my behavior. Maybe if you are seriously not into acdemics at all, you might not be an n.