• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Seeking TypologyCentral Opinions: MovinOut's Type Me Thread

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I’d appreciate being typed in any system. MBTI, enneagram, instinctual variants, socionics, Hogwarts houses, temperaments, anything you can throw at me. (Note: I am definitely most interested in enneagram and variants.)

I filled out a couple of questionnaires here. I appreciate any feedback!
(P.S. if you respond to my questionnaire and you have one up I’ll reply to yours as well in detail, just let me know.)

I'm also willing to answer any further questions, or even questionnaires if you have any good ones. I'll probably ask follow-up questions if I get some sort of interesting type suggestion.

RadicalDoubt Questionnaire

Mayflower Questionnaire

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Could you please make a collage of images that you are drawn to? (Befunky is a good site for making a collage.)

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm. I think 649 for enneagram tritype. The 6 and 4 come across very strongly. I don't think you're a 4 core - you've got more of a 6's desire to be connected to others rather than a 4's pride of feeling an alien. I don't think you're triple reactive, and you seem quite withdrawn, so 9 fits better than 8 or 1, I think. I'm thinking probably sx/sp rather than sp/sx, but I am going to think about that and might come back with a different opinion. 6 is a complicated type. From what you describe, it sounds like sx is dominant. Passion is highly important to you. Sp matters are also important, but it's more the vehicle that allows you to pursue sx.
[MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION] has an excellent grasp of type 6, so I do hope she'll post her opinion. :)

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I agree with Luminous on this one, 649. The 9 fix didn't really show as much here as it has in more interpersonal reactions (ie. discord), however, I've always considered you a likely candidate for a double withdrawn type. Double reactive (especially with two reactive types in the lead) is almost always fairly aggressive and outward with their anger, especially with sx and soc blindness in the picture. You seem somewhat resigned and controlled in comparison to 1 or 8 fixers (and if you didn't have a 9 fix, I think it would be a 1 fix; You seem to carry the influences of the idealistic triad for sure).

4 vs 6 has always been a sort of tough call for you, but I'm still partial to 6 core (though I will note that I don't get a strong read on your wing here, nor have I ever really; I wonder if it could be 7 in an idealistic triad sort of way, then again you are pretty withdrawn so I'm unsure). Like above mentioned, you seem to have a desire for connection to others and for a sense of belonging despite thinking you will not find such a thing. A recall back on discord your shame orientation seemed to have a superego flair to it, and some of what you mention in the second question of my questionnaire (ie. the way you describe envy) sounds somewhat reminiscent of 3 disintegration.

I still have no clue on your mbti type. Something tells me you're Si sx (since I tend to have trouble identifying Si when sx is in the picture), but when you typed ISxP I had no issue with that, though you come across like a Fi user to me in interaction.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Could you please make a collage of images that you are drawn to? (Befunky is a good site for making a collage.)

Sure! I've made a ton in the past that I think are accurate to what I am drawn to. I will have to dig them up and send my favorites to you! I might also make a new one as well.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm. I think 649 for enneagram tritype. The 6 and 4 come across very strongly. I don't think you're a 4 core - you've got more of a 6's desire to be connected to others rather than a 4's pride of feeling an alien. I don't think you're triple reactive, and you seem quite withdrawn, so 9 fits better than 8 or 1, I think. I'm thinking probably sx/sp rather than sp/sx, but I am going to think about that and might come back with a different opinion. 6 is a complicated type. From what you describe, it sounds like sx is dominant. Passion is highly important to you. Sp matters are also important, but it's more the vehicle that allows you to pursue sx.

Yes, 4 and 6 have consistently been the two types I've related most to. I've had difficulty figuring out which would be my core. I can definitely see 6, for that reason. It surely is a complicated type, and it seems to manifest differently in so many people. Do you have an idea for the wing?

9 as my gut type seems to be what people usually think I am. I've had a hard time seeing it on its own, since I don't relate much to the core fear/desire, nor most descriptions of it. Can I be a 9 fix if I don't relate to it? Or maybe I do but don't realize it? But I guess it would manifest differently with 4 and 6 first.

And THANK YOU so much for the feedback regarding variants. I've been I think you may be right about me being sx/sp rather than sp/sx due to sp being in service to the sx desire for passion. If you do think more about it, please let me know. As an sx/sp, I'm sure you know a lot about this stacking.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree with Luminous on this one, 649. The 9 fix didn't really show as much here as it has in more interpersonal reactions (ie. discord), however, I've always considered you a likely candidate for a double withdrawn type. Double reactive (especially with two reactive types in the lead) is almost always fairly aggressive and outward with their anger, especially with sx and soc blindness in the picture. You seem somewhat resigned and controlled in comparison to 1 or 8 fixers (and if you didn't have a 9 fix, I think it would be a 1 fix; You seem to carry the influences of the idealistic triad for sure).

Yeah, I've considered a 1 fix before (you might have been around when I did). I just think that the core fears/desires fit so much better for me than 9, especially with its connection to frustration, but I guess the way I deal with anger can appear to be more 9-ish especially since I am withdrawn. It's kind of a tough call. I think the 469 tritype fits better than 146 though.

4 vs 6 has always been a sort of tough call for you, but I'm still partial to 6 core (though I will note that I don't get a strong read on your wing here, nor have I ever really; I wonder if it could be 7 in an idealistic triad sort of way, then again you are pretty withdrawn so I'm unsure). Like above mentioned, you seem to have a desire for connection to others and for a sense of belonging despite thinking you will not find such a thing. A recall back on discord your shame orientation seemed to have a superego flair to it, and some of what you mention in the second question of my questionnaire (ie. the way you describe envy) sounds somewhat reminiscent of 3 disintegration.

Actually, a main reason why I typed as 4 is because I thought I had a strong connection to 3 (via the wing and being a similar image type). I never thought about the possibility of 3 disintegration. That's a good point.

In terms of 6, the wing is hard for me to figure out. 6w5 descriptions are more fitting but I agree that I do feel connected to the type 7 idealistic triad.

What does a superego flair to shame orientation mean?

I still have no clue on your mbti type. Something tells me you're Si sx (since I tend to have trouble identifying Si when sx is in the picture), but when you typed ISxP I had no issue with that, though you come across like a Fi user to me in interaction.

MBTI is strange to me. I think both Si and Fi+Se would seem similar and relevant to the way I interact with the environment. I think I relate more to Si so I've wondered if I could be a Si-dom. I don't know. I agree that Si sx would be unconventional.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, 4 and 6 have consistently been the two types I've related most to. I've had difficulty figuring out which would be my core. I can definitely see 6, for that reason. It surely is a complicated type, and it seems to manifest differently in so many people. Do you have an idea for the wing?

9 as my gut type seems to be what people usually think I am. I've had a hard time seeing it on its own, since I don't relate much to the core fear/desire, nor most descriptions of it. Can I be a 9 fix if I don't relate to it? Or maybe I do but don't realize it? But I guess it would manifest differently with 4 and 6 first.

And THANK YOU so much for the feedback regarding variants. I've been I think you may be right about me being sx/sp rather than sp/sx due to sp being in service to the sx desire for passion. If you do think more about it, please let me know. As an sx/sp, I'm sure you know a lot about this stacking.

I would guess 6w5, however, I'm not as practiced in wings.

If 9 were last in your tritype, it would make sense for you to not identify with it as much. Also many enneagram descriptions are overly simplistic and if you are sx/sp, that can put something of a different take on 9 (sx/sp itself can look 4ish). 9s aren't always doormats, they're not always peaceful, they have worries and deep emotions. They are in some ways more sensitive than other types because they are so affected by environment - they are about maintaining an internal level despite whatever the world is doing around them. Sometimes that's easy; sometimes it's impossible. I hope that helped. If you are 64x and sx/sp, there's a lot of nonstereotypical 9 qualities that are going to show up. The reason I said 9 and not 1 is because 1s are about assertive action, especially 1sx.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Actually, a main reason why I typed as 4 is because I thought I had a strong connection to 3 (via the wing and being a similar image type). I never thought about the possibility of 3 disintegration. That's a good point.
It's worth noting that sx also tends to accent connection to 3 in type 6 as far as I'm aware, especially as it is connected to the counter type.

What does a superego flair to shame orientation mean?
What I was getting to with this is that shame seems to be accessed through the lens of a compliant type (ie. you shame seems to be tied to the insecurities of type 6), which is why I suspected disintigration could be the case.

MBTI is strange to me. I think both Si and Fi+Se would seem similar and relevant to the way I interact with the environment. I think I relate more to Si so I've wondered if I could be a Si-dom. I don't know. I agree that Si sx would be unconventional.
I could actually see ISTJ fitting pretty decently for you. If not, maybe ISFP.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would guess 6w5, however, I'm not as practiced in wings.

If 9 were last in your tritype, it would make sense for you to not identify with it as much. Also many enneagram descriptions are overly simplistic and if you are sx/sp, that can put something of a different take on 9 (sx/sp itself can look 4ish). 9s aren't always doormats, they're not always peaceful, they have worries and deep emotions. They are in some ways more sensitive than other types because they are so affected by environment - they are about maintaining an internal level despite whatever the world is doing around them. Sometimes that's easy; sometimes it's impossible. I hope that helped. If you are 64x and sx/sp, there's a lot of nonstereotypical 9 qualities that are going to show up. The reason I said 9 and not 1 is because 1s are about assertive action, especially 1sx.

Oh, that's a useful description of 9. I hear about their connections to their environment but I've never been quite sure what "merging" meant in that context. It does help, thank you. And of course I do think that 6 and 4 come first so I won't be a conventional 9.

It's worth noting that sx also tends to accent connection to 3 in type 6 as far as I'm aware, especially as it is connected to the counter type.

I didn't realize that.

What I was getting to with this is that shame seems to be accessed through the lens of a compliant type (ie. you shame seems to be tied to the insecurities of type 6), which is why I suspected disintigration could be the case.

Okay, I get it. Thank you for asking.

I could actually see ISTJ fitting pretty decently for you. If not, maybe ISFP.

Yeah. I don't think I can be ISFJ because aux Fe sounds like quite a stretch for me. I've wondered if aux Te could be a stretch as well. I'll have to think about it more.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Here are two of my favorites that I have made! I think the orange one describes me really well. I made the grey one while I had a crush, so it's not me all of the time but pretty accurate when I do catch romantic feelings for someone I cannot attain.

WMhEosx.jpg

eXnQQhc.jpg

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think those are likely sx/sp rather than sp/sx. :)

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think those are likely sx/sp rather than sp/sx. :)

You've convinced me of sx/sp! I think it's so much more fitting than sp/sx... something always felt wrong about that typing.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Can someone help me find out if I'm a Se aux or a slightly unconventional Si dom due to being high sx?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I think you're the one i referred to as "ISFP person"?

That was an actual typing, i think you're ISFP.

There seems to be a growing consensus (me and Vendrah at least) that people tend to be strong in the counterpart to their auxiliary, so Si for ISFP.

So, if you're an ISFP, youre also likely somewhat of an ISFJ, as well as other types, especially P types.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think you're the one i referred to as "ISFP person"? That was an actual typing, i think you're ISFP. There seems to be a growing consensus (me and Vendrah at least) that people tend to be strong in the counterpart to their auxiliary, so Si for ISFP. So, if you're an ISFP, youre also likely somewhat of an ISFJ, as well as other types, especially P types.
Yeah, I remember that comment. I can buy that idea about people tending to be strong in their function's counterpart. I don't think I can be anything near ISFJ due to poor Fe, though. That's sort of why I doubt ISFP for me: Fi doms tend to have better Fi than I do.
How did you come to the conclusion that I am ISFP based on just my introduction? That's quite odd to me. And why not Si-Fi for me?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Yeah, I remember that comment. I can buy that idea about people tending to be strong in their function's counterpart. I don't think I can be anything near ISFJ due to poor Fe, though. That's sort of why I doubt ISFP for me: Fi doms tend to have better Fi than I do. How did you come to the conclusion that I am ISFP based on just my introduction? That's quite odd to me. And why not Si-Fi for me?
I could see the ISFP function order being displayed in the post. You seem to start posts in an Fi way.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I could see the ISFP function order being displayed in the post. You seem to start posts in an Fi way.

Can you explain how? Hearing that I display a function or set of functions but not learning about how I show said functions isn't very helpful for me finding and understanding my type.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
You start posts with terms such as appreciate, relate, favourite. These terms I associate with Fi. You are very introspective, more so than I think can be explained by the context of the thread.
Your Se and Ni (second and third paragraphs, respectively) seem foreign to me but I don't think they're Ne and Si. I'm probably just not used to the feel of tertiary Ni with Te, it's very different from dominant Ni with Fe. So I can't explain that bit further.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay, thanks for explaining, I appreciate it. I do agree that I am introspective, and I honestly haven't seen Si doms do it to this extent, while most Fi doms do. I'll think about it more. I think tertiary Ni is fitting from what I've read and definitely different from dominant Ni.