• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type and functions used?

brend168

How would you type the following description of this person, include functions if you can: to merely describe your personality in words is proving to be very challenging. You are a very complex person, and although I took today to ponder the words that I believe would describe you best, nothing I type will be able to accurately depict how amazing and special of a person you are to our family and everyone else who is blessed with your energy. I think you’re always longing for more, and that in turn explains why you are extremely dedicated and hardworking towards your goals. However, I think when something doesn’t go to plan, you take it extremely hard. You have a big heart, but you don’t wear it on your sleeve. You’re always there for others when they need it the most. You’ve taken challenging experiences and have flourished and become stronger.

Falcon112

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's hard to tell basing on this short description.