12 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None

Default DID I MISTYPE MYSELF? help a homie out

So I've been into Jung and stuff for years now, looking into my type finding out I'm am ENTP-A and doing the research and all that jazz. Everyone on this site knows how that goes.

Anyway, recently, I wanted to see what functions I favor, so I took the test on this site

Cognitive Function Test

The chart is wack. Its saying that my FI is my most favorite function. But I'm an ENTP. Is that even possible? It shouldn't make sense with the Entp stack

I would appreciate input please!!
    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran

What are you waiting for?
    Johari
    Nohari

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    261 so/sp

That's interesting. I did a cognitive function test and I got Extroverted Feeling, and my most likely type is ENFJ/ESFJ. But 16Personalities always gives me esfp AS OF late.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None

Quote Originally Posted by VILLANELLE View Post
    That's interesting. I did a cognitive function test and I got Extroverted Feeling, and my most likely type is ENFJ/ESFJ. But 16Personalities always gives me esfp AS OF late.
    do you happen to have the link to your results of preferred functions?
    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran

Johari
    Nohari
    Likes VILLANELLE liked this post

@evilrubberduckie
    First of all, 16personalities is not MBTI. 16p is a glorified Big 5 test that uses the MBTI terms in order to draw in traffic to their site.
    Now that is out of the way, no it is not possible for an ENTP to have Fi as their best function. In fact, for ExTPs, Fi is their worst function. Types with very strong Fi are the xxFP types but IxFJs also have good Fi though it isn't valued.
    As for @VILLANELLE it would make a bit of sense for ESFPs to score strong Fe, but again I will say 16personalities is not an MBTI test so take results from it with a very large grain of salt.

For both of you, I'd recommend you to not rely on tests as they lack test-retest reliability and read about the functions themselves. Find a reputable source (preferably not CS Joseph or DaveSuperPowers or any of those youtubers, as they are essentially spouting fake facts to make money from gullible people) and type yourself that way as opposed to doing someone's typing session or doing some online test.
    Likes RadicalDoubt, VILLANELLE liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None

@tigergreengrass

Damn why you gotta chew me out like this 😅😂 yaaasss Daddy! 💕💕

I'll make sure to add you on the "don't fuck with" list.
    -Kahlil Gibran

Johari
    Nohari
    Likes awbro, VILLANELLE liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by evilrubberduckie View Post
    @tigergreengrass

Damn why you gotta chew me out like this 😅😂 yaaasss Daddy! 💕💕

I'll make sure to add you on the "don't fuck with" list.
    *Mommy. FTFY.

Aha, I know I come off as blunt, it's the Ni-Te cutting through the bs I see. That being said, I don't intend to be rude. If the way I talk comes off as rude, then so be it. But I just like to let people know the facts in a very clear way.
    Although, probably a good idea to add me to the "don't fuck with" list, lol.
    Likes evilrubberduckie, VILLANELLE liked this post

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    261 so/sp

So I can't find my results but I did a Big 5 Test with the truity website and they gave me:

Openness: 85%
    Conscientiousness: 19%
    Extroversion: 65%
    Agreeableness: 98%
    Neuroticism: 77%

MBTI
    ANFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by VILLANELLE View Post
    ESFP type 2 should get a high Fe, maybe even equals Fi. Or higher if you are a quite clear extravert.
    That is unsurprising, but depending on the cognitive functions test it will confuse the test.

EDIT: I dont think that is the best Big 5 source, but with these results plus the typing you made for your own it seems that you have borderline N/S.

MBTI
    ANFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by evilrubberduckie View Post
    So I've been into Jung and stuff for years now, looking into my type finding out I'm am ENTP-A and doing the research and all that jazz. Everyone on this site knows how that goes.

Anyway, recently, I wanted to see what functions I favor, so I took the test on this site

Cognitive Function Test

The chart is wack. Its saying that my FI is my most favorite function. But I'm an ENTP. Is that even possible? It shouldn't make sense with the Entp stack

I would appreciate input please!!
    Did you made the sakinorva or keys2cognition tests or the local forum test? Any of these are better than IDR Labs in my opinion.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    261 so/sp

I love the sakinorva test!