• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

DID I MISTYPE MYSELF? help a homie out

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So I've been into Jung and stuff for years now, looking into my type finding out I'm am ENTP-A and doing the research and all that jazz. Everyone on this site knows how that goes.

Anyway, recently, I wanted to see what functions I favor, so I took the test on this site

Cognitive Function Test

The chart is wack. Its saying that my FI is my most favorite function. But I'm an ENTP. Is that even possible? It shouldn't make sense with the Entp stack

I would appreciate input please!!

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
That's interesting. I did a cognitive function test and I got Extroverted Feeling, and my most likely type is ENFJ/ESFJ. But 16Personalities always gives me esfp AS OF late.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's interesting. I did a cognitive function test and I got Extroverted Feeling, and my most likely type is ENFJ/ESFJ. But 16Personalities always gives me esfp AS OF late.

do you happen to have the link to your results of preferred functions?

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=25694]evilrubberduckie[/MENTION]
First of all, 16personalities is not MBTI. 16p is a glorified Big 5 test that uses the MBTI terms in order to draw in traffic to their site.
Now that is out of the way, no it is not possible for an ENTP to have Fi as their best function. In fact, for ExTPs, Fi is their worst function. Types with very strong Fi are the xxFP types but IxFJs also have good Fi though it isn't valued.
As for [MENTION=29143]VILLANELLE[/MENTION] it would make a bit of sense for ESFPs to score strong Fe, but again I will say 16personalities is not an MBTI test so take results from it with a very large grain of salt.

For both of you, I'd recommend you to not rely on tests as they lack test-retest reliability and read about the functions themselves. Find a reputable source (preferably not CS Joseph or DaveSuperPowers or any of those youtubers, as they are essentially spouting fake facts to make money from gullible people) and type yourself that way as opposed to doing someone's typing session or doing some online test.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=34990]tigergreengrass[/MENTION]

Damn why you gotta chew me out like this 😅😂 yaaasss Daddy! 💕💕

I'll make sure to add you on the "don't fuck with" list.

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=34990]tigergreengrass[/MENTION]

Damn why you gotta chew me out like this 😅😂 yaaasss Daddy! 💕💕

I'll make sure to add you on the "don't fuck with" list.

*Mommy. FTFY.

Aha, I know I come off as blunt, it's the Ni-Te cutting through the bs I see. That being said, I don't intend to be rude. If the way I talk comes off as rude, then so be it. But I just like to let people know the facts in a very clear way.
Although, probably a good idea to add me to the "don't fuck with" list, lol.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
So I can't find my results but I did a Big 5 Test with the truity website and they gave me:

Openness: 85%
Conscientiousness: 19%
Extroversion: 65%
Agreeableness: 98%
Neuroticism: 77%

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram

ESFP type 2 should get a high Fe, maybe even equals Fi. Or higher if you are a quite clear extravert.
That is unsurprising, but depending on the cognitive functions test it will confuse the test.

EDIT: I dont think that is the best Big 5 source, but with these results plus the typing you made for your own it seems that you have borderline N/S.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
So I've been into Jung and stuff for years now, looking into my type finding out I'm am ENTP-A and doing the research and all that jazz. Everyone on this site knows how that goes.

Anyway, recently, I wanted to see what functions I favor, so I took the test on this site

Cognitive Function Test

The chart is wack. Its saying that my FI is my most favorite function. But I'm an ENTP. Is that even possible? It shouldn't make sense with the Entp stack

I would appreciate input please!!

Did you made the sakinorva or keys2cognition tests or the local forum test? Any of these are better than IDR Labs in my opinion.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I love the sakinorva test!

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I did the sakinorvina test, and here are my results:

Ne (extraverted intuition) 44.6
Ni (introverted intuition) 34.8
Se (extraverted sensing) 23
Si (introverted sensing) 32
Te (extraverted thinking) 25
Ti (introverted thinking) 26
Fe (extraverted feeling) 37
Fi (introverted feeling) 26

(grant) function type ENTP
myers function type ENFP
myers-briggs type ENFP

ESFP 45.8
ESTP 48.8
ISTP 49.2
ISFP 52.2
ISTJ 54.1
ENTJ 56.6
ESTJ 59.9
INTJ 63
ISFJ 63.1
INTP 64.7
INFP 67.7
ENFJ 71.6
INFJ 72
ENFP 73.5
ESFJ 74.9
ENTP 76.5

(sorry to hijack, [MENTION=25694]evilrubberduckie[/MENTION])

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I did the sakinorvina test, and here are my results:

Ne (extraverted intuition) 44.6
Ni (introverted intuition) 34.8
Se (extraverted sensing) 23
Si (introverted sensing) 32
Te (extraverted thinking) 25
Ti (introverted thinking) 26
Fe (extraverted feeling) 37
Fi (introverted feeling) 26

(grant) function type ENTP
myers function type ENFP
myers-briggs type ENFP

ESFP 45.8
ESTP 48.8
ISTP 49.2
ISFP 52.2
ISTJ 54.1
ENTJ 56.6
ESTJ 59.9
INTJ 63
ISFJ 63.1
INTP 64.7
INFP 67.7
ENFJ 71.6
INFJ 72
ENFP 73.5
ESFJ 74.9
ENTP 76.5

(sorry to hijack, [MENTION=25694]evilrubberduckie[/MENTION])

Jung pairing can be interpreted in three ways.
In the first one, the pair for Se/Ne can be either Fi or Ti.
In the second one, the pair of Se/Ne can be either Fe or Te. Reckful about it here.
In the third one, the pair for Se/Ne can be either Fi,Ti,Te or Fe.

Since extraverts doesnt come much, I can tell from the introvert intuitive side: INFPs and INFJs showing up as Ni-Fi or Fi-Ni instead of Ni-Fe or Fe-Ni in these test results is somewhat usual, even when those (like keys2cognition) have pair question that inducing pairing in the Ni-Fe or Fe-Ni way.
So, at the same time, if in one view the pair for ESFP and ENFP are Ne-Fi and Se-Fi, in another they are Ne-Fe or Se-Fe. Since you are a type 2, the ones using Fe as auxiliary fits you better.

PS: Jung never draw a stack and he didnt had any stacks pictured. Jung literal interpretation is that there is a dominant function, an auxiliary function (if the dominant is a perceiving function, like Ne,Ni,Se or Si, the auxiliary is a judging one, like Fe,Fi,Te or Ti, and vice-versa), an inferior function that it is on the sub-conscious but can be bring to consciousness and you are expected to get it as low as possible on a test, and the pair of inferior function. The rest of the functions are "undifferentiated", or, in other words, all in the middle, you use it here and once, while the inferior and its pair may have been characterized by a lack or "infantile" use.

PS2: Sorry, OP! But in the OPs case there is not enough information.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Tadaa... The pencil is gone. Where did it go? Magic.