• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fi dom?

alarmbe

I did a questionnaire a while ago and the popular consensus was Fi dom Te inf. What wasn't clear were my perceiving functions so I'll attempt to help clear that up with this thread.

1-what makes you angry?
A: I don't get angry too often but when I do get angry it's usually when I feel my freedom is being taken away, or when I feel someone is trying to impose their view of the world on me.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
A: What I like most about people is learning the complex reasons for feeling the way they feel. I wouldn't say it's a dislike but I do find it hard working around people who are scattered and unfocused. I prefer focusing on one activity and putting all my care into this one activity.

3-do you like animals? why?
A: I don't inherently love animals like some people but I do love playing with them and having fun.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
A: My favorite people in life are considerate of others and make an effort to make a difference in others lives

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
A: a)The thing that frustrates me most about myself is that I struggle to take action and my sensitivity often takes center stage. I also have a hard time being vulnerable with others about my feelings despite being very sensitive. b) What I do like about my self is that I can be pretty open minded and listen to others perspectives and try to understand how they feel

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
A: I actually do kind of care about being fashionable. Fashion can be an outlet for people to express themselves. I usually wish that I can be more fashionable but it can be hard for me to step out of my comfort zone

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
A: I never really think about fitting in or standing out. I usually try to be my authentic self and if it stands out or fits in doesn't doesn't cross my mind

8-what activities do you enjoy?
A: I usually like spending time alone reading a book or listening to youtube videos while playing video games. I also enjoy exercising and writing in my journal

9-what makes you feel secure?
A: Knowing any unnecessary rules are being imposed and having a space to be authentic makes me feel secure.

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
A: I enjoy being in a relationships because you know you have someone who's there for you and loves you unconditionally. That's if you do it right though. Relationships can be very stressful too but as long you know how to maintain healthy relationships it can be worth it.

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
A: I love my alone time because it allows me to reflect on my thoughts and sort out my feelings. I also love a quite and private space because it allows me to do what I want without being interrupted.

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
A: A lot of my time is spent thinking about patterns of behavior inside my family and in society at times. How cycles of addiction and violence repeat itself throughout generations. Also thinking about how one's childhood has affected how they are today. I really like thinking about my favorite works of fiction. Two of my favorite series are Attack on Titan and asoiaf(Game of Thrones). I love them both because of the mature themes they explore(oppression and the terrors of war). I also love them because of the complex characters they have and how they show that doing the right thing can be a lot more complicated than some think. I try to read between lines at times but I don't think I'm good as good as other people

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
A: As I've grown and matured I've learned to be okay with myself even though I don't fit the typical male archetype. As a kid I was very quite, shy and would cry all the time. I don't cry as much anymore. I've also learned to try and see other people perspectives as I've grown up

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I did a questionnaire a while ago and the popular consensus was Fi dom Te inf. What wasn't clear were my perceiving functions so I'll attempt to help clear that up with this thread.

1-what makes you angry?
A: I don't get angry too often but when I do get angry it's usually when I feel my freedom is being taken away, or when I feel someone is trying to impose their view of the world on me.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
A: What I like most about people is learning the complex reasons for feeling the way they feel. I wouldn't say it's a dislike but I do find it hard working around people who are scattered and unfocused. I prefer focusing on one activity and putting all my care into this one activity.

3-do you like animals? why?
A: I don't inherently love animals like some people but I do love playing with them and having fun.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
A: My favorite people in life are considerate of others and make an effort to make a difference in others lives

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
A: a)The thing that frustrates me most about myself is that I struggle to take action and my sensitivity often takes center stage. I also have a hard time being vulnerable with others about my feelings despite being very sensitive. b) What I do like about my self is that I can be pretty open minded and listen to others perspectives and try to understand how they feel

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
A: I actually do kind of care about being fashionable. Fashion can be an outlet for people to express themselves. I usually wish that I can be more fashionable but it can be hard for me to step out of my comfort zone

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
A: I never really think about fitting in or standing out. I usually try to be my authentic self and if it stands out or fits in doesn't doesn't cross my mind

8-what activities do you enjoy?
A: I usually like spending time alone reading a book or listening to youtube videos while playing video games. I also enjoy exercising and writing in my journal

9-what makes you feel secure?
A: Knowing any unnecessary rules are being imposed and having a space to be authentic makes me feel secure.

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
A: I enjoy being in a relationships because you know you have someone who's there for you and loves you unconditionally. That's if you do it right though. Relationships can be very stressful too but as long you know how to maintain healthy relationships it can be worth it.

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
A: I love my alone time because it allows me to reflect on my thoughts and sort out my feelings. I also love a quite and private space because it allows me to do what I want without being interrupted.

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
A: A lot of my time is spent thinking about patterns of behavior inside my family and in society at times. How cycles of addiction and violence repeat itself throughout generations. Also thinking about how one's childhood has affected how they are today. I really like thinking about my favorite works of fiction. Two of my favorite series are Attack on Titan and asoiaf(Game of Thrones). I love them both because of the mature themes they explore(oppression and the terrors of war). I also love them because of the complex characters they have and how they show that doing the right thing can be a lot more complicated than some think. I try to read between lines at times but I don't think I'm good as good as other people

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
A: As I've grown and matured I've learned to be okay with myself even though I don't fit the typical male archetype. As a kid I was very quite, shy and would cry all the time. I don't cry as much anymore. I've also learned to try and see other people perspectives as I've grown up

Thats me again after weeks just again (because nobody posted again).

I think you are introvert for 2 reasons: You were as a kid and I think kids time, unless there is a big trauma on childhood, is good for evaluating and the lonely time. It is nothing that much deep, but it is as I see.

I dont see anything clear about N/S. I can take intuitive as I guess because like 80% of people who come from typology central are intuitive yet the world (estimated) is composed by about 70% of sensors, so the odds that you are an intuitive is multiple times higher than the odds that you are a sensor, and can be a good guess when I feel blind.

So I would take INFP, but ISFP should be taken in consideration.