User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    369 sp/so

Default Just Let Me (Love) Type (!) You

In this thread I'll be typing anyone who asks for it.

I love these kind of threads and since I'm always asking to be typed, I figured I'd give back.

I'll be typing using any data you give me. If I can't access your previous posts for whatever reason, I'll need a questionnaire, mini-essay, video, story, or paragraph -- just give me something.

I have my own system of typing I've developed over the years that I'll be using to type people, so get ready.

You don't have to agree; just bear with me, please.

Ooh, and a favorite music video would be cool. Or favorite story. Give me all the things, yo.

Just sign up by saying "I would like to be typed" or something to that effect. I'll respond as quickly as I can.

I'll give you as detailed of a profile as I can muster.

Please be kind... and have fun!

If you have any questions about how I type, don't hesitate to post here or even shoot me a message.

Thank you.
    Likes Saturnal Snowqueen liked this post

Amethyst's Queen ♚ Saturnal Snowqueen's Avatar
    MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    946 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Si

Oooh, this sounds pretty cool, sign me up. Search function seems broken for everyone at the moment, so I'll probably do a questionnaire. Are you doing the whole shebangs(tritype, IVs, MBTI), or just one system?

(Update-enneagram would be cool too)
    Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ ᴡᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ɪꜱ ᴅᴇᴀ
    ᴊᴏʜᴀʀɪi »»————«« ɴᴏʜᴀʀɪ

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    369 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Bismuth Blitz View Post
    Oooh, this sounds pretty cool, sign me up. Search function seems broken for everyone at the moment, so I'll probably do a questionnaire. Are you doing the whole shebangs(tritype, IVs, MBTI), or just one system?
    I'll mostly do MBTI, but I'll take a shot at Enneagram, too -- if it's requested. I'm familiar with it; I just need to brush up on it. I'm happy to do whatever's asked of me if it makes people happy.
    Likes Saturnal Snowqueen liked this post

I'm kinda bored, so you can do me.
    Not in the butt though.
    Likes awbro liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

Sure.

ain't so blind I can't 🇸​🇪​🇪​

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    369 sp/so

@Saprophytic Aphrodite:

We just had a discussion about how I type, so please be kind. I don't mind if you disagree. I just don't want the thread shut down lol

Let's see.

I tried searching a bit in the forum for some posts you made, and considering you didn't give me anything to work with, I decided to take a stab using my vibe meter and went for ENFJ/INFP. Not the two, just either or.

Point #1 for ENFJ: You have the assertiveness of an Fe dom. For some reason, I see the Fe/Ti playing in circles with you in your mind. And the current profile picture you have of the woman with the pink hair seems very Se/Ni. It seems like you have some sort of vision that you're playing with. You want things on your profile to look a certain way, so you adjust your settings accordingly. Ni/Se is all about maintaining images toward the end of achieving an end--a vision. That particular image evokes strong impressions in me of other NFJs I've interacted with on the forum. And before you go, "Well, shit. I'm an introverted fuck. Whaddya sayin', ya nutter?"... just chill a sec. In our private conversations, I noted a certain focus and certainty I associate with Ni/Se, naturally. And Fe in guiding the mood toward a particular goal. Hence Fe/Ni.
    Point #1 for INFP: I don't think INFP is as good a fit as ENFJ is, but if you would like to remain introverted or see the other side of what an ENFJ might be, I suggest INFP. INFP's have the fiestiness of ENFJs, just in a more creative package. Plus 200% more passion. INFPs also have the same sensitivity that ENFJs seem to possess. Then again, I don't imagine you're an introvert. If you are, you're very self-confident.

And that's never a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by awbro View Post
    @Saprophytic Aphrodite:

We just had a discussion about how I type, so please be kind. I don't mind if you disagree. I just don't want the thread shut down lol

Let's see.

I tried searching a bit in the forum for some posts you made, and considering you didn't give me anything to work with, I decided to take a stab using my vibe meter and went for ENFJ/INFP. Not the two, just either or.

Point #1 for ENFJ: You have the assertiveness of an Fe dom. For some reason, I see the Fe/Ti playing in circles with you in your mind. And the current profile picture you have of the woman with the pink hair seems very Se/Ni. It seems like you have some sort of vision that you're playing with. You want things on your profile to look a certain way, so you adjust your settings accordingly. Ni/Se is all about maintaining images toward the end of achieving an end--a vision. That particular image evokes strong impressions in me of other NFJs I've interacted with on the forum. And before you go, "Well, shit. I'm an introverted fuck. Whaddya sayin', ya nutter?"... just chill a sec. In our private conversations, I noted a certain focus and certainty I associate with Ni/Se, naturally. And Fe in guiding the mood toward a particular goal. Hence Fe/Ni.
    Point #1 for INFP: I don't think INFP is as good a fit as ENFJ is, but if you would like to remain introverted or see the other side of what an ENFJ might be, I suggest INFP. INFP's have the fiestiness of ENFJs, just in a more creative package. Plus 200% more passion. INFPs also have the same sensitivity that ENFJs seem to possess. Then again, I don't imagine you're an introvert. If you are, you're very self-confident.

And that's never a bad thing.
    Oh good... I've fooled you.

I particularly liked the following:

It seems like you have some sort of vision that you're playing with. You want things on your profile to look a certain way, so you adjust your settings accordingly.
    Also, this was funny, in a sad "I'm a huge piece of shit" sorta way:

please be kind. I don't mind if you disagree. I just don't want the thread shut down lol
    Thanks for the assessment.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    369 sp/so

@Luminous
    ...to make the lives of the people I care about better.
    Sounds INFJ
    Most: Gluttony or Lust, I suppose, because I like pleasure and sometimes have very strong appetites. Possibly Sloth because I rarely get bored: I can be quite happy not doing very much.
    Another INFJ point. "Sloth" is actually defined as being lazy and it's quite a negative trait. High Ni users are known for being lazy if they're not trying to reach their life's goal. I'd say "lust" comes from inferior Se.
    Least: Pride because, though I like myself, I don't like to rub the ways I'm better or luckier than others in their faces. I don't feel I'm more deserving of basic things like love or happiness than others.
    Aux Fe, inf Se
    Smart, witty, kind, sweet, thoughtful, interesting, well read, insightful, brave, honest, passionate, deep feeling, caring, patient, funny, insightful.
    And looking back, I can see that I am drawn to people who may need help or who have experienced something unfair because the hurt and unfairness bother me and I want to fix them.
    All very typical INFJ traits in my opinion.

Heh. I don't know. Looking at my friend group, one of my close friends is a likely INFJ who is kind and sweet, thoughtful and smart. Largely it's people who are not superficial. And who are not stuck up, people who appreciate a goofy sense of humor.
    The goofy sense of humor is a big one. INFJs love witty comebacks, and shadow Ne is a magnet for punny kinds of things. Could your friend be an ENTP by any chance? Don't shoot, I'm just wondering lmao
    Mean, rude, purposely hurtful, needlessly judgmental, unfeeling, unkind.
    The 4th one fits with Ni/Se, and Fe/Ti protecting the Ni vision that is carefully gathered and forged by Se.
    Making traction advancing their life plans. Not getting off track due to emotional/mental illness, not struggling for contentment in all important aspects of life.
    INFJ high standards
    I mostly feel this when there is injustice, or when I have personally been insulted in some way. It usually either doesn't come out, or comes out as ranting at home (particularly if there is nothing I can do about whatever it is) or passive aggressiveness. I try to be better about the passive aggressive tendency, by trying to stay calm and communicate in a more healthy non accusatory way, such as when in a disagreement with someone close to me.
    Aux Fe
    My shame revolves around my experiences of romantic love and sex. Also in not having the work I've put into getting better regarding anxiety/OCD recognized.
    Ni/Se interaction (second phrase), with a hint of Fe/Ti (mainly Ti) fears (first)
    I am afraid of being unloved, alone, not in control of my own surroundings or life or mind or body -dementia/severe mental illness. I have had panic attacks /severe anxiety.
    Fe/Se interaction with the panic attacks
    What I want more than anything.
    Would it be fair to say you want a partner that understands you deeply? INFJs tend to get fully immersed in their partner. The emphaticness of this phrase suggests that might be the case.
    Generally I don't like it. If it's mature and constructive, good. If it's childish, with a lack of understanding, and purposely hurtful, no. I sometimes want to interject and stop conflict that I'm not part of if I can see that misunderstandings between the parties involved have somehow led to/furthered the conflict.
    General INFJ wanting to mediate and help what needs to be helped by reading the mood. Fe/Ti af lmao
    Love/not feeling good enough/not feeling loved. Difficulty navigating around obstacles that have interrupted life plans.
    Ni/Se (not feeling loved) ~ Ni/Fe/Ti (life plans)
    I have a interdisciplinary degree with a focus on English, psychology, and math. I chose this because I wanted to stay at the college I had started attending, and planned on going to grad school. If I could change things, I would go to grad school for English or psychology.
    Typical Ni freak out at not being able to follow through with life plans. Ni/Se there, Fe/Ti for the type of choice in degree made.
    How pleasant they are, what their emotions are, and if I'm not just observing, reciprocating whatever kindness they put my way, being friendly. Make conversation based on what I know about them, shared interests, jokes.
    Fe/Ti in bonding with people over commonalities.
    As a whole, meh. On an individual level, I love some of them. We're animals at a basic level. But we can try to be better in some ways. Not all of us do, though. Biggest problems? Our pride, shortsightedness, and thirst for revenge.
    Ni - "we're animals"; "shortsightedness"
    Fe - "not all of us do, though"
    Se - "thirst for revenge"
    Making things with yarn, photography, working out/dance, listening to music, personality theory (duh), reading about assorted interesting topics online and going down different internet rabbit holes.
    Ni/Se for the first four, Ni/Fe/Ti for the last two. Ti likes theories. Ni likes making theories and finding truths. Ni and Ti make a great pair in that regard.
    Lately I haven't had much opportunity to hang out with friends in person. For several years after I moved away from many of them, we Skyped once a week for several hours, and it would generally be a group of 3-5 people, though sometimes 2 and sometimes 9. Before moving, it was a gathering once a week in person with those same people. Once a month we would have a themed pot luck, which was a blast, and sometimes do things like have an unwanted gift exchange or a party themed around a movie. I tended to be the organizer of the group. Without me, I think it would have fallen apart long before it did (which was due to other people moving, a needed change in location, and the death of one of my friends.)
    Fe/Ti in planning events for your friends. Ni in having a certain interest that you go back to time after time and never tire of.
    Actions, because if there is a discrepancy, it's the actions that will reflect the truth.
    Ni as hell. Ni seeks truth. So here, we have Se seeking data for Ni's vision, and Fe/Ti wanting to pound people for not behaving in a morally acceptable way to the INFJ.
    I wouldn't be happy about this, in fact I would hate it, but all the others are worse punishments.
    Living forever, having everyone I love die? Over and over and over and over? And the possibility of being in pain for eternity... NO!
    I wouldn't be myself without my memories.
    How poor are we talking? I'm experienced enough to know that I don't want to have food/shelter be on my mind 24/7.
    No passion? What would be the point of life?
    Se
    Fe/Ti
    Ni/Se
    Fe/Se
    Mean, vengeful, spiteful, hypocritical, dumb, unlovable, worthless, alone, unhappy, unfulfilled.
    INFJs often feel "worthless" if they aren't doing their life's work. Ni is all about feeling fulfilled. Fe/Ti is about human connection and socializing with others of our species to create beauty. Actually, all of these things scream INFJ to me. Having Ti in the tertiary position means you probably feel dumb a lot. But you're definitely not! A lot of INFJs can feel spiteful, but because it's something you don't want to become, you have a high degree of self-awareness and decently developed Ni/Se pairs.
    I tend to merge in a limerence sort of way, with romantic interests. I think I can sometimes merge with characters in fiction, or in artistic photography that I make. It's addicting, mesmerizing, wonderful, and horrible all at the same time.
    INFJs merge with their art because they have a craving to turn their life's vision into reality. As a result, their partner or friend has a friend for all time.

And I'm sorry about your OCD. I hope you find treatment soon.
    An organized mess. I know where things are, even if they don't look organized to the outsider. I don't have enough furniture for things to be neatly arranged. Yes, I plan on fixing that. When? I have no idea.

Plans, if it's something that stresses me out, plans are the way I can try to retain some control and lessen my anxiety.

If it's a small thing, like what's for dinner? Impulse and surprise are fine.
    XXXJ types are known to be organized on the outside, yet chaotic on the inside. So their surroundings tend to reflect their mind sometimes. This pegs you as a J type -- to me.
    Comfort is safety, security, freedom from harm, freedom from having control of the environment taken away. And at the same time, being able to feel so safe that I can relinquish control. Being able to trust someone's intentions. Being able to trust myself to handle whatever arises.

It's not having to worry about making the rent or paying other bills. It's having heat and air conditioning. It's having a comfortable bed to curl up in.
    Ni/Se in wanting things your own way, and wanting to trust (shadow Ne). Fe/Ti in wanting to trust yourself.

I had a look at the videos as well.

"Creep" is INFJ-vibing to me because of all the metaphors used to describe the subject and how it relates to the character.
    "Learning to Fly" has a lot of metaphoric imagery in the video, so point #1 for INFJ.
    And "I Won't Back Down" has lyrics reminiscent of how INFJs fight for causes, but also fight for themselves and struggle with it.

I hope that shed some light on the subject! Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    369 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Saprophytic Aphrodite View Post
    Oh good... I've fooled you.
    Ah, so what type do you think you are? Or is it some big secret?

I want to know if I'm doin' this right, home bros.

Quote Originally Posted by awbro View Post
    Ah, so what type do you think you are? Or is it some big secret?

I want to know if I'm doin' this right, home bros.
    I'm currently attempting to determine my type in a system of 512 types (Objective Personality). When I know, I'm sure I'll post about it. I can assure you that despite my "aggressive" tendencies, I'm actually quite reserved and introspective, and I do not like extending myself for others the way that Je types will. I very much live in my own bubble and like it that way.