• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Just Let Me (Love) Type (!) You

skimpit

I would very much appreciate a typin'...here's my questionnaire: ENFP...or am I?

May I just say you seem pretty typical to me, lol
Or rather you as a younger person as you describe yourself seemed rather similar to how I behaved, thought, and acted haha

My initial impression wasn't conclusive since I myself am probably a sensor, and have had much the same thoughts as you. So pulling ENFP from the pool would be jumping the gun, I think

However... XXFP is my general choice, with XNFP as my go-to, and I can explain why if you like

:)

fatgurl

ARMY
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm still getting better at typing and remember, I'm a sensor (the INTJ tag is a joke as I'm sure you can tell), so my intuition is faulty more than 50% of the time. I was going by intuition lol

I have a general idea of the instinctual stackings but I read up on them on a couple websites as separate parts of the whole and then paired them together. It seemed to fit based on the definition of "social" I'd absorbed, but I stand to be corrected.

I'm willing to discuss more, but I think you have your stackings pretty set in your mind. :)

[MENTION=34448]Sacrophagus[/MENTION]: You've always struck me as blunt, and independent, regardless of what anyone has said to you. That could be a variety of types, but I'd associate that a lot with a Te/Fi valuing type. I won't comment on how good my intuition/perception axis spotting skills are, so I'll leave it at that.

And to anyone who happens to be reading this post/thread atm, would you please rate my typing skills in a reply of your own? I'm always aiming to get better, but I have no specific direction... or I lose it often hehe. I won't be offended, just curious.

I've been reading and I do relate to a lot of things for sexual/social. But I'm indecisive so I'm never sure about anything. I'm open to seeing what others think my stacking is

thejapanesehouse

May I just say you seem pretty typical to me, lol
Or rather you as a younger person as you describe yourself seemed rather similar to how I behaved, thought, and acted haha

My initial impression wasn't conclusive since I myself am probably a sensor, and have had much the same thoughts as you. So pulling ENFP from the pool would be jumping the gun, I think

However... XXFP is my general choice, with XNFP as my go-to, and I can explain why if you like

:)

Hey, thanks for your response! Possessing a sensitive/anxious nature seemingly isn't inherent to Feelers, but I imagine the function(s) can certainly exacerbate certain traits...:D

I'd appreciate an explanation for xNFP, if that's okay with you! It's funny - one other person said I seem typical ENFP (and it's always what I get when I take an online test, although I find they present a bit of a false dichotomy between certain functions) yet I still seek more information regarding the subject. Classic Ne/Fi? B)

Jackobus

Enneagram
3w2
In this thread I'll be typing anyone who asks for it.

I love these kind of threads and since I'm always asking to be typed, I figured I'd give back.

I'll be typing using any data you give me. If I can't access your previous posts for whatever reason, I'll need a questionnaire, mini-essay, video, story, or paragraph -- just give me something.

I have my own system of typing I've developed over the years that I'll be using to type people, so get ready.

You don't have to agree; just bear with me, please.

Ooh, and a favorite music video would be cool. Or favorite story. Give me all the things, yo.

Just sign up by saying "I would like to be typed" or something to that effect. I'll respond as quickly as I can.

I'll give you as detailed of a profile as I can muster.

Please be kind... and have fun!

If you have any questions about how I type, don't hesitate to post here or even shoot me a message.

Thank you.

Hope you're still doing it, thanks a lot! I'm curious to every kind of typing you would give to me, Enneagram, MBTI and Socionics alike!
Here it goes!

skimpit

Hope you're still doing it, thanks a lot! I'm curious to every kind of typing you would give to me, Enneagram, MBTI and Socionics alike!
Here it goes!
I'm still doing it, yes. As long as I'm on this site, I'll probably be doing it. :) I'm best at MBTI, so take my answers for Ennea with pinches of salt. ;) I'm afraid I'm not as familiar with Socionics at the moment to give an accurate enough read on you, and I wouldn't want to disappoint.

I think you're an ESTP based on the answers you put down. The assessors that previously typed you seemed to have been on the right track if we're to say that our agreement means anything.

As for Enneatype, 837 or 593. I think, according to the correlation between both systems, that ESTP 5s are uncommon but from reading the description of the tritype and your self-description, they seem like a good match. You may just be a particular case, or we could subscribe to the theory that any tritype and MBTI type can form a combo. I suggest doing a little reading on both (but only as much as you're comfortable! it's my job to be the typist) and seeing which suits you more as a fully-developed human being.

Thanks for stopping by, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask~
thejapanesehouse said:
I'm crippled by my own indecisions, rendering me lazy at times. Well, physically lazy, from the outside. I probably spend a lot of time internally agonising over things.
Seems like a general N thing, with spices of Fi.
- the exact opposite of a), in the fact that they're stubbornly stuck in their ways, and take everything - even if there's a genuinely good explanation that requires considering an alternative viewpoint - personally; callous and inconsiderate to issues they believe don't affect them
Seems like Ne-ness, a general openness to experience--therefore, a P preference
I spend a lot of time trying to persuade myself to do the things that frighten me; I wish I just embodied that carefree spirit some seem to have. I think it's a great quality, and I'm drawn to people who have it; I can see why others are, too. This extends to those who have conviction, or are openly studious and hardworking
All these leads me to think inf Te, dom Fi, so that would make you INFP

There's not much else I can pick up here... but I can definitely work with you more on it

Jackobus

Enneagram
3w2
I'm still doing it, yes. As long as I'm on this site, I'll probably be doing it. :) I'm best at MBTI, so take my answers for Ennea with pinches of salt. ;) I'm afraid I'm not as familiar with Socionics at the moment to give an accurate enough read on you, and I wouldn't want to disappoint.

I think you're an ESTP based on the answers you put down. The assessors that previously typed you seemed to have been on the right track if we're to say that our agreement means anything.

As for Enneatype, 837 or 593. I think, according to the correlation between both systems, that ESTP 5s are uncommon but from reading the description of the tritype and your self-description, they seem like a good match. You may just be a particular case, or we could subscribe to the theory that any tritype and MBTI type can form a combo. I suggest doing a little reading on both (but only as much as you're comfortable! it's my job to be the typist) and seeing which suits you more as a fully-developed human being.

Thanks for stopping by, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask~

Thanks a lot!! Both your MBTI analysis and the enneagram one are really insightful! Just curious about one thing, where did you notice Se dominance based on my answers? And thanks a lot, that was really interesting :)
I'm going to read the Enneagram now!

thejapanesehouse

I appreciate your response. I suppose the constant evaluation of morals, accompanied by the indecision and general disorganization is very NFP!

HowrdJns89

I really want to know what kind of person I am, too, but I can’t figure out how to create a new

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
creeps in wondering if your typing of me has changed at all

OneTriz

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=29921]awbro[/MENTION], you haven't responded to this thread in a while. why's that?

skimpit

Can you type me?
Other sources of info on me are in my PerC profile, and 16types profile.
EDIT: Can you type in other systems than MBTI as well? Thanks! :saturned:
I’d agree with your assessment that you are an XNTP.

To answer your question as to why I hadn’t replied, it was because I was taking time off from the forum. Unfortunately, when I do that, this thread takes a backseat too.

For some reason I’m getting Enneagram 3 or 9 vibes, but that could be just because I’m tired. I don’t know that system, Socionics, or Attitudinal Psyche well enough to type in them (with exceptional accuracy—not saying my MBTI skills are any better). My apologies.

skimpit

Bumping this thread because other people made similar ones this year. Please follow the rules set on the first page. Happy requesting!

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bumping this thread because other people made similar ones this year. Please follow the rules set on the first page. Happy requesting!
Hello! You have access to my private blog and posts, I believe.

Favourite Music Videos
(I linked two. First is one of my all-time favs, second is my fav in a genre that you enjoy more.)

skimpit

Hello! You have access to my private blog and posts, I believe.

Favourite Music Videos
(I linked two. First is one of my all-time favs, second is my fav in a genre that you enjoy more.)
I definitely got IXXP vibes from those due to the lyrics as I heard them. Confident in opinion, dare to be different. That kind of thing.

The same themes I observed (such as breaking out from the shack) remind me of that, and particularly Se/Ni. so ISXP. I don't want to constantly repeat myself lol

Where it's tough for me to determine is the judging axes. I think ISTP is somehow better, but my initial thoughts are a bit confused (i.e. jumbled).

Sorry if I'm horrible at this :(

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I definitely got IXXP vibes from those due to the lyrics as I heard them. Confident in opinion, dare to be different. That kind of thing.

The same themes I observed (such as breaking out from the shack) remind me of that, and particularly Se/Ni. so ISXP. I don't want to constantly repeat myself lol

Where it's tough for me to determine is the judging axes. I think ISTP is somehow better, but my initial thoughts are a bit confused (i.e. jumbled).

Sorry if I'm horrible at this :(
You're all good, thank you!

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I know you did me awhile back, but it's been awhile and I'm curious to see how I come across in my blogs-and I know you've become for knowledgeable.

hayashi

I (j)hope I'm not too late

Any system would be great

1. Is it worse to fail at something or never attempt it in the first place?

Failing at something ( although it's okay sometimes If you know you don't have enough ingredients to succeed but you try anyway )
I care about the result, if it is not perfect and successful in the end why should I try and work so hard?

2. If you could choose just one thing to change about the world, what would it be?

I will change this question in part: If I ruled the world, what would I change? Well, first, I will make changes that alleviate hunger and poverty in poor countries, end wars and abolish the idea of complete separation of countries from each other.

I will make them linked together but I'll retain local people's right of partial rule (almost like the United States of America, where every state sets its laws, but it is linked to a central government )

3. To what extent do you shape your own destiny, and how much is down to fate?

As a religious person I believe that everybody has the right to choose what he wants, from simple things to even the most complex

However, fate still controls our lives in one way or another.

So, I make my own chosen path, and continue on it until there is a circumstance that prevents me from continuing and forces me to change that path.

4. What happens after we die?

Either to be rewarded or punished

5. Should people care more about doing the right thing, or doing things right?

Doing things right, because the result is important, and I don't mind doing the right thing too even though I don't focus on this that much

6. What one piece of advice would you offer to a newborn infant?

Live your life without causing harm to others, never be silent when someone hurms you, but do not be so aggressive that others feels that you are a barbarian.

Don't regret what you did, laugh at your mistakes and learn from them, don't take everything too seriously but don't be silly and foolish, cooperate with others but don't expect them to always be kind

7. Where is the line between insanity and creativity?

Insanity is sometimes creativity if it is out of the ordinary and unconventional, but it is not so if it causes any life-threatening harm or attacks any human being, race, religion or public value ( which is not primitive or stereotypical).

8. What is true happiness?

is to live beautiful moments

Happiness is not permanent, life requires you to stand on your feet and face pain sometimes

9. What things hold you back from doing the things that you really want to?

Honestly Nothing

10. What makes you, you?

Life , it is normal for a person to change as he gets older and goes through different circumstances

As for distrust of people, It grew up because many of the people I trusted betrayed me, divulged my secrets, accused me unfairly of things that had nothing to do with me, or did not trust me (even though I don't divulge or betray).
I still deal with people and sacrifice my needs also sometimes, but I do not expect to return the favor or gratitude as much as I used to, although I still keep something simple from this expectation, or it is my desire for them to return the favor
But I won't sacrifice if I feel like someone else is taking advantage of me

11. What is the truth?

It's what really happened

12. If lying is wrong, are white lies okay?

Sometimes to get things done but I won't use it unless I need it

13. How do you know your perceptions are real?

When I am convinced of it and I do not see a source that opposes it

14. What makes a good friend?

When a person is honest, funny, friendly, has little idea of the personal boundaries between us, helps me when I need, trusts me and asks for my help, It is okay to go to others sometimes and talk to them in simple conversations but stay with me mostly ، I will consider them a close/best friend

For others, it is enough to talk to them more than once because they are considered acquaintances, but not close friends

15. Why do people fear losing things that they do not even have yet?

I honestly don't understand why someone would do this, it sounds strange

Re-reading the question, I remembered that when I set a goal or want to accomplish a task, I would prevent any negative possibility that comes to my mind from happening, but I don't worry about it happening because it remains only a possibility
What I said has nothing to do with the question, but anyway....

16. Who decides what morality is?

Any system that establishes moral values that do not infringe on others is qualified to decide what ethics are, and the freedom to choose which one decides remains for the individual himself,There is no objection to a person placing a few of his own values, as long as he does not force others to accept them

17. What is the difference between living and being alive?

Living is your normal daily life devoid of anything special

Being alive means being adventurous, living in luxury and trying something new, being happy

18. Is a “wrong” act okay if nobody ever knows about it?

Sometimes, but not always

19. Is there a reason to life?

I am on the fence in this matter, apart from religious matters, there will be no particular reason for living unless you make your life meaning, unless you are distinguished and known

20. What is true strength?

I don't have a definition of true strength, but everyone has a strength that distinguishes them in something
If a person knows how to use it for the benefit of himself or others, consider him strong, and if he wastes it, I will feel sorry for him and perhaps annoyed with him, and if he uses it for evil, I will for sure hate him.

21. What is true love?

To be there for the one you love, to sacrifice for him , to be passionate about each other

22. Is a family still relevant in the modern world?

I don't think so , even in younger children, family and family harmony do not play a large role as before

Although children receive basic knowledge from their family, especially moral knowledge, but the greater role is played by external upbringing, such as school and other children

I find that the Arab family is still more cohesive than its Western counterpart, although this cohesion varies from one region to another

For me, the family does not play a big role in my life but it is still in it, I do not care about attending family meetings and I rarely visit relatives even those who live above my house, but I never alienate them Except for those who openly show me their distaste

23. What role does honor play in today’s society?

Honor is reputation, and reputation is important, so honor is important to live with dignity among others

I am not more familiar with the role of honor in society than reputation

24. If money cannot buy happiness, can you ever be truly happy with no money?

I don't know, maybe if I live a satisfying life with someone I love, despite this I will still look for a source of income because happiness in our modern society requires money ( ex: anything you need, paid services such as sites and applications that provide services that need subscription and payment)

25. How should people live their lives?

As they want, without avoiding or breaking laws (said by the most evasive person from obligation and responsibility, I still obey the laws outside the home if it's not against my interests, and its breach does not cause any legal problems though )

26. How much control do you have over your life?

I can't give a percentage, I don't live completely dependent on others, but I am not completely independent, sometimes I consult those close to me, rely on them as well, and act on their opinions if I do not have a desire of my own (then the priority of my decision, especially if it relates to my future, my life path or my way of living)

27. What is freedom?

To live happily without anyone interfering in your and imposes on you a certain way of life or changes you

28. Does nature shape our personalities more than nurture ?

As I mentioned in the family question, yes

29. What defines you?

What I go through in life in terms of situations, challenges and people, and how I interact with all of this defines me

30. Do you make your own decisions, or let others make them for you?

I usually make it myself, but I don't mind being influenced by the opinions of others or consulting them sometimes, especially if I don't have this strong desire

31. What is reality?

It's life, anything around you

32. Is trust more important than love?

Kinda yes, it is not necessary to love everyone, but it is necessary to have mutual trust even if it is partial, but with very close friends and boyfriend , love is very important as much as trust is important and both cannot be separated

33. Is it easier to love or be loved?

To love I think?
I'm not that much loved lol , I'm sometimes manipulative with people who loves me , part of this is because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, the other part is because I'm running away from commitment

although, Despite that, I want to reach the status and fame that gives me love and I will work on that, although sometimes I lack the necessary determination if I feel pressure and great commitment and the inability to pursue my interests,If no one imposes his expectations on me, I will give the best result, especially if I like what I do

34. Is it better to love and lose or never to love?

To love and lose ,life easily leads you to disappointment, but it is okay for this disappointment to be because of love
As for you never love, what's the point of your emotions then?

(I am writing this answer while remembering the one love I lived, it lasted for a long time and I still remember it even though it ended long ago)

Last edited: