MBTI
    FiSi
    Enneagram
    946 sp/so
    Socionics
    SEI Si

One for MBTI and one for enneagram, that took forever:

Edit: A few music videos I like, I love Gorillaz

Last edited by Saturnal Snowqueen; 05-30-2020 at 08:34 AM.
    Eᴠᴇʀʏ ᴘʟᴀɴᴇᴛ ᴡᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜ ɪꜱ ᴅᴇᴀ
    ᴊᴏʜᴀʀɪi »»————«« ɴᴏʜᴀʀɪ

Sup ! I'd like to be typed

Videos:

Likes awbro liked this post

Inactive For A Bit RadicalDoubt's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Did I miss this? If not, I'll fill out a questionaire and such, but I don't want to impose if you already have too many people on your queue

“My deplorable mania for analysis exhausts me. I doubt everything, even my doubt.” Gustave Flaubert
    | 5w6 3w4 9w1 sp/so |

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so

Think I'll take you up on this offer; I'd like to be typed (MBTI + Enneagram, if possible) I've posted a modified version of a previous questionnaire below:

Some of my favorite music videos (I also like Europop and Bollywood; both I can dance vigorously and ineptly to XD):

Please feel no rush; I'm sure many people have requested this service, so I appreciate your offering it
    “When I discover who I am, I’ll be free.” - Ralph Ellison, Invisible Man

"The most we can hope for is to create the best possible conditions for success, then let go of the outcome. The ride is a lot more fun that way." - Phil Jackson, Eleven Rings

Inactive For A Bit RadicalDoubt's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by RadicalDoubt View Post
    Did I miss this? If not, I'll fill out a questionaire and such, but I don't want to impose if you already have too many people on your queue
    I would be interested in being typed by you (in any systems you'd like). If it's too much that's also fine and you can ignore me.

Edit: Music wise, here are some of my favorite lyric filled/music video things atm:

“My deplorable mania for analysis exhausts me. I doubt everything, even my doubt.” Gustave Flaubert
    | 5w6 3w4 9w1 sp/so |

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    369 sp/so

I'll type everyone in the queue hopefully within the next five days. I haven't forgotten about you! I'm just depressed and I need to get myself back together.

Thank you for your patience.

MBTI
    INF
    Enneagram

@AceHop you sound ISFJ to me. A few things you say sound like Fe, and your interests are more Sensory. ISFJ is a good fit overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    @AceHop you sound ISFJ to me. A few things you say sound like Fe, and your interests are more Sensory. ISFJ is a good fit overall.
    Thanks for the typing. Not sure about ISFJ, I'll look into it ! but according to this ENTJs would be my conflictor type, and I tend to find communication with them quite straightforward. I've met some ISFJs and their Fe is quite strong which I'm not good at.

MBTI
    INF
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by AceHop View Post
    Thanks for the typing. Not sure about ISFJ, I'll look into it ! but according to this ENTJs would be my conflictor type, and I tend to find communication with them quite straightforward. I've met some ISFJs and their Fe is quite strong which I'm not good at.
    Conflictor is a socionics term; I don't go by socionics. Nonetheless, I don't think ISFJ and ENTJ is the best of pairings for communication. It would be like me with an ESTJ, and I really don't think I know any ESTJs personally.

I think ISFJs communicate best with Sensing dominant types and SFs.

Male Fe doesn't always seem as classically Feeler as female Fe, so there can be confusion there.

You do mention planning a fair bit which is a Te indicator, so I'll have to come back later. In general I prefer not to do questionnaire typings, and instead type a person when they've amassed a few posts. I don't think search function is working at the moment though.

It's a bit suspicious in terms of typings that you would be friends with male Thinkers and female Feelers. That doesn't make a lot of sense in terms of type dynamics, and could be a case of mistyping male Feelers as Thinkers (which is a common thing to do).

I might have another look later if I remember.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Sure it would be interesting to be typed, Maybe enneagram as well?