• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Have you taken Katherine Fauvre's new Enneagram Tritype Test?

Marls

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Did you get any special Notes in any of your tabs? She has programmed the patterns that 6s and some 9s use when testing any particular test. The test is free until May 31st 2020. The Tritype test takes between 15-30 minutes and has bonus information about you and your patterns.

To take the test, go to Free Enneagram Tritype(R) Test | Originator of Tritype

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yup, as per usual I got 5 core, but her test did give me the indicator that I tested like a 6 (which I am).

Surprisingly got the right tritype (in the wrong order, but still pretty good). Not a fan of the cards method, as it seems too obvious (ie. you can test out as any type you want really), but it works ok.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I took it to see in what ways they improved the test as I wasn't super impressed with the older version. I thought they did a decent job improving their methodology, especially in screening for types 6 and 9 when those types aren't selected as core.

I didn't personally have any special notes, nor was a secondary type suggested for me.

I was also pleased with how they incorporated instincts into the test, analyzing it throughout in addition to having a separate section on instincts.

Just took it now. I got:

Primary Enneagram type: 7

Tritype stacking: 7-3-8 (The Mover Shaker)

Instinctual Stack: Social / Intimate/ Self-Perserving (so/sx/sp)

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I got 469 and sp/so, but it said I tested like a 6 or 9. It was a fun test and I liked the instinct cards, but I don't think focusing on the words would have been a bad idea. "Gestalts" help me to pick between the 3 cards, but I think they also skewed me a bit. I'm very much a 9, but the gestalts of the 9 cards seemed too...happy for my double withdrawn and double reactive self. So they turned me off a bit, even though the words themselves usually fit. Also, I might have picked one of the SP cards just because it had food on it. So yeah, if the words fit you really well but then you have to focus on the gestalt and it doesn't fit your whole vibe, things could be inaccurate.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your Tritype® Stacking: 1-6-2
Respectable Person, Perfectionist, Improver, Reformer, Idealist, Judge, Crusader

Your Top Ranked Enneacard: Type 1

Your Most Likely Enneacard: Type 6

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
684 so/sp
Loyal Person, Devil’s Advocate, Troubleshooter, Guardian, Trooper, Dedicated Person

* You have a pattern of answers that indicate you lead with type 6 or sometimes type 9.
This is a common pattern as 6s and 9s do not test well. An important aspect of their defense strategy is to seek balance.

I think I broke the test.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your Top Ranked Enneacard: Type 2
Your Tritype® Stacking: 2-6-1

Loving Person, Supporter, Giver, Helper, Nurturer, Caretaker, Advisor, Good Samaritan

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes.
Your top ranked Enneacard: Type 1
Your Tritype Stacking: 1-3-5
Instinctual Variant Stacking: Self-Preserving/Social/Intimate

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Top ranked: 7
Tritype - 7-8-3
Variant: so/sp

Hmm, the top ranked and tritype I see as plausible - the variants not so much I'm definitely Sp blind lol

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Top Ranked Enneacard: Type 6
Your Tritype® Stacking: 4-6-8

Loyal Person, Devil’s Advocate, Troubleshooter, Guardian, Trooper, Dedicated Person

Instinctual Stacking
Intimate / Social / Self-Preserving

Legionnaire

Took it just now. I got 549 as my tritype. Special note: Response indicate 6 or 9 in a fix or so iirc. But I think there were quite a lot of cards for which I didn't relate to anything. So it is hard to rank them in those instances, perhaps it can influence the results.

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram Type

Enneagram Tritype
6-4-9*

Instinctual Stacking
Self-Preserving / Social / Intimate

I really liked the description of sixes here. I doesn't sound like an over played stereotype.​

Sixes want to be safe and secure, to fit in and belong. More importantly, they want to have certainty and security, putting their faith in a trusted authority, belief system or tradition. Sixes see yourself as loyal, friendly, conservative and/or cautious. Sixes would like others to see them as trustworthy, dedicated and reliable. Their idealized image is that they are supportive, responsible and dutiful.

Sixes are innately curious with a wonderful sense of humor. A bundle of contradictions, Sixes can be wary and cautious one minute and/or rebellious and courageous the next. Sixes possess an endearing childlike reactivity and often take the position of the devil’s advocate to promote a sense of fair play. Depending on the situation, Sixes can be friendly and outgoing or reserved and skeptical. A ‘good soldier’, they prefer the role of buddy, loyal family member or trusted employee. They can be a reluctant authority because their fear that taking on a leadership position might make them a target for opposition. So, Sixes chose your positions carefully. To manage anxiety, they seek comic relief.

Sixes are attracted to people who are strong, protective and/or have prestige. Sixes seek trusted, reliable authorities and allies. Often identifying with the underdog and distrustful of people’s hidden agendas, they are slow to trust new acquaintances. Keenly aware that they could be duped or taken advantage of, they pay attention to insincerity and inconsistencies. To determine if someone is trustworthy, Sixes watch for and question any discrepancy they observe. Once someone passes the testing process Sixes become deeply committed and a most loyal friend. Devoted to their friends and family, they show allegiance over individuality.

Seeking certainty, Sixes tend to be cynical. Because Sixes are afraid of being unprepared or caught off guard, they often rehearse in their mind what they might say or do. Imaginative and visual, they can often see what might go wrong. They may even enjoy scaring themselves by thinking of worst-case scenarios so that they will never feel paralyzed by the fear of not knowing what to say or do. Although Sixes are afraid to be afraid, they can learn mind or matter and they are capable of being profoundly dutiful and heroic. Once Sixes let go of doubts, their fear turns into excitement and they can surprise yourself with unexpected acts of valor.

I kind of feel like I come to a place where I'm a very healthy six, tbh. All of this seems incredibly accurate.​

*Bolded is emphasis on what I related to most.

fatgurl

ARMY
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yup. I got 468 as my tritype and stacking sx/sp. I got the note about being a 6, and I think I am one. As for the tritype, I'm not really sure about it.

OneTriz

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Got 749 sx/sp. I thought I was 794 sp/so before but I think that makes more sense actually. Maybe, not sure, I remember I always wanted to know so much about my not-crush to the point where it seriously bothered him.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Took it awhile back, so I took it again. No real surprises, except of course it's always been hard for me to tease out my instincts aside from knowing SX is high. Plus, some of my other qualities overlap or conflict (e.g., being a Five creates detachment and self-reliance, which can create a SP lifestyle, although other aspects of Five could be pushed in SX and SO directions). SO and SP were almost tied for 2nd and 3rd place.

But it's always been clear to me... I'm a thinker type that has a really powerful need to be unique, while also seeing all points of view and mediating between them. Deviating from that template is more a product of older age and realizing there are times when it's okay / useful to not be a detached intellectual, and that it's okay to fit in / conform / operate in a familiar path, and sometimes I need to slap down some ideas as having less merit than others and weather any storms that come with that.

Enneagram Type 5
Common Names for Type 5
Investigative Person, Observer, Conceptual, Thinker, Sage, Wise Person

Enneagram Tritype® 5-4-9*
Tritype® Archetype
The Contemplative - 459, 495, 549, 594, 945, 954

Instinctual Stacking
Intimate / Social / Self-Preserving
Common Names for Intimate 5
Secret Agent, Spy, Iconoclast, Confidant, Sleuth, Investigator

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Enneagram Type
Common Names for Type 8
Powerful Person, Protector, Leader, Negotiator, Boss, Challenger, Protective Person
Enneagram Tritype®
8-4-5*
Tritype® Archetype
The Scholar - 458, 485, 548, 584, 845, 854
Instinctual Stacking
Social / Self-Preserving / Intimate
Common Names for Social 8
Patriarch, Dictator, Commander in Chief, Generalship, Holds Court

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Your Tritype® Stacking: 2-5-8

Loving Person, Supporter, Giver, Helper, Nurturer, Caretaker, Advisor, Good Samaritan

i think i took it wrong because im showing up 6 or 9 .

Pessimistic Hippie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've taken it a few times in the last several months, but unless I'm feeling depressed, it always wants to peg me as a 6 when I'm a 4. So I left it be.

But anyway, I always get 648, 641 or 649 every time.