• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me based on video of me

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
You seem to display vocal signals of Se, Ti, Fe and Ni. The Se+Ti sounds more energising. You also seem extroverted.

ESTP.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
ESFP, probably 7. Your whole video is literally just "This is all the stuff I do (Se) because I like it (Fi), and I always want more and new and can't stand being bored (7), and also... if you have ideas of what else I can do, please share your thoughts with me (Te)".

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm seeing ESTP so far. Enneagram 7 I'm almost certain of.

The tricky thing here is that you seem to be driving while making this video, which may or may not be interfering with showing your natural thought process and body language. (Though also the fact that you are inclined to drive and do the video at the same time this well also leads me to think ESxP)

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Could you possibly expand on that?

I'll try. (Here's a lesson in vocal analysis)

Notice from 0:14-0:35 how your voice is speaking with a foward, continuous motion. Also notice from 1:00-2:00 that your voice is less forward, and has an emphasised nature to it. It moves up and down in an excited way.

The former is associated with Ni, the latter with Se. I would say that the Se is more natural and energising. I would also say that the Ni pairs with a warmer tone (F), and the Se pairs with a dryer tone (T).

Extroversion because you generally seem quite animated.

skimpit

I agree on XSXP. You actually remind me a lot of me.

I think Ni is "hopefully"...

And Se is everywhere with the competitiveness and wanting to get moving.

I don't think ISTP is an option, lol.

Ni is lower in the stack because you don't have definitive plans for what you want to do in your life, with yo'self ;P

ESXP is my guess, with ISFP as a backup type.

I agree with [MENTION=22833]Legion[/MENTION], ESTP is definitely probable because of your comment about "Isn't today such a magical day?" It's pretty sarcastic, and at first I thought your repeated mentioning of "da feels" and relating to them was Fi, but here it sounds like tert Fe with that playfulness and jaded nature. I'm not sure, though!

Made another video today guys. This time interacting with my ENFP enneagram type 9 uncle. Thought maybe seeing us talking together would be able to help people type me better. We're just straight goofing off for like 8 minutes, so I'm cracking up the whole time too.

skimpit

[MENTION=40133]Cupcakemonster[/MENTION]

LOL your uncle seems like he's done with you (but still loves you haha). Don't mind my observation. He doesn't seem to understand the millennial lingo at times, which is (to me) quite adorable. I'd say he's an ISTP, despite being interested in the arts. He could be a rarer case. If not that, at least on the Se/Ni-Ti/Fe axis.

Your animated way of speaking is definitely a cornerstone of extravertedness in the MBTI and Jungian psychological analysis. ESTP for you seems about right. Your way of expressing yourself is just darling.

"There's a funny story with that..."

"I'm more like Chandler..."

"I got really good sarcasm..."

Throwing boxes to the top? Hella Ti. At the very least, a thinking function at hand.

"Another funny time..."

"Don't mind him..." OMG. Plus situational humor. Se/Ti.

You're just the cutest. I love your hair. And your uncle's p chill.

[MENTION=29921]awbro[/MENTION] when he's not in his silly tangent moods, he definitely comes off as more introverted. If you ever would hear his funny rants trust me you'd see the Ne though. Even though he's tested as ENFP, he scores highest as Fi on the actual function test. Also, he has a master's degree in business & from his stories seems like he was good at tapping into his Te for the job he used to have at an office.

Thank you for the compliments! :D

& Yeah he's pretty awesome for sure.

Happy I can entertain some people too. I'm really enjoying making these videos.