User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    369 sp/so

Default Type Me: Round 3

1) Context:
    a) What is your age range and general location (Country so that cultural values can be taken into account)? Do you have any impairments that may affect the way that you answer this questionnaire? Any religious or political beliefs (or anything else along those lines) that also might have an effect?
    I'm in my 20s and I live in the US. Some say I'm an Aspie, but I think I'm just controlling and hyper-sensitive in similar ways to people who have Aspergers.

b) Which types are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven’t you decided on one?
    INTJ, INFJ, ISFJ, ISTJ
    Dom Ni: I have keen insight into situations and I read people pretty easily. I'm forgetful and love the joy of learning (to name a few qualities).
    Dom Si: I am very keen on remembering and collecting facts if it's an area of interest, and I go all in to show my love for the subject. I get obsessed.

Those are both similar, but that's why you're here, isn't it?

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?
    To change how the world communicates. I want to change how people look at languages and how they use them. I want to bridge cultural divides. I was made for such a purpose.

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?
    1. Gluttony. I love food.
    2. Sloth. I'm anything but lazy.

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:
    a) The type of people you are drawn to
    I like nerdy people. For example, when I used to be really into k-pop, I chose the bands I liked on purpose because they had the most intelligent fans. They would come up with theories surrounding the music videos and work really hard at solving the puzzle that the music labels had left for them to complete. I joined in and put a lot of work in, too, and saw how everything came together--not just as an intellectual reward, but as a lovely family. Maybe that's not what the companies desired, but it's what I did, truly, and I'm happy to have participated.

b) The type of people who are drawn to you
    Fun, bubbly people. Partiers. People who dance like nobody is watching.

c) The type of people you are repulsed by
    The same people that are drawn to me, haha. I don't react well to people coming close and hugging me, or getting super emotionally close upon the first encounter. A lot of people claim to know just how to be warm and sweet, but often they're awkward and completely ignore social codes. It's not the breaking of an established norm that bothers me. It's the breaking of my own code that drives me up the wall.

5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.
    I admire people who are organized to the T and who are emotionally open and have their anger on lock. I often explode, even though I've been working to manage it quite hard. I love people who are creative and work tirelessly to get their product out into the market without being afraid of it sucking. They just go, with no fear. It's fabulous.

6) Describe your relationship with the following:
    a) Anger
    I'm not a naturally angry person, but rather one who has a deep well of emotions that once touched, explode(s). I get angry about all sorts of things, but mostly about unfairness and injustice, and cruelty especially. Put all three together and I pop off. I'm not a pretty person to see angry.
    b) Shame
    I feel shame a lot when I've not done my best work or when my life isn't going the speed at which I have planned it to go. When things get in beauracratic tangles, I lose my marbles.
    c) Fear
    I fear dying without having completed my goals or helping my family. Fear can really possess me because my moral code says I must help my family at all costs. I don't expect most people to be as loyal as I am, but I would die for my immediate family--some members hate me, but even so, because my love for them is so strong, I would do it. I always keep fighting.
    d) Love/passion
    When I fall in love, I fall in love deeply. Obsessively. Passionately. Break my heart, and you've broken me. I'll try not to show it, but I'll be so busted up I won't know up from down nor right from wrong. I'll be just... gone.
    e) Conflict
    Normally I jump at conflict to nip it in the bud, but over the years I've become calmer to the point I'm told I'm quite professional and tactful, especially through electronic communication. I get mistaken for a timid, girl-next-door type the first few times people talk to me, because I try the Elsa approach of "conceal, don't feel, don't let it show." But ultimately, my passion spills out--whether it's love or ire.

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. a struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?
    Not being able to control my emotions
    Not being able to show my creativity how I want
    Being the weird one, unable to voice my thoughts

8) Answer only one of the following:
    a) [College aged and above] What is your area of work/study? Why did you choose this and would you change it? If so, what would be your ideal?
    Before I had chosen psychology and teaching, but now I'm working on mental health law and machine learning. I've chosen the latter because the former wasn't a fit. It drove me crazy. I couldn't pass classes because it didn't fit me. Now, though, I'm planning on being a multilingual lawyer that works in the mental health care system, defending under-privileged clients. I like this because it combines my passion and talents with an area I care about and one that is useful in my country today.

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?
    How they speak, I think; also what they're dressed like. I focus on the psychology of their words and how their clothes reflect their persona.

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?
    I love humanity. The biggest problem is narcissism.

11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?
    Learning languages, writing, reading (books... everything... often in other languages), playing instruments, occasional sports playing, learning in a holistic way

13) How do you usually “hang out” with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.
    Watching movies, talking, going for walks, getting coffee, chatting about theory

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?
    I would say both are equally important in the end. But for me, actions are. My mom can be a bit abusive in the way she assumes that I need caring for at my age just because she thinks I'm stupid, and her actions follow that line of logic. Her words follow suit. Both are deadly. But it's the way she takes away my freedom of choice by her own choice that kills me inside.

15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….
    c) To lose your memories
    Elaborate on why!
    Losing my memories is fine, because I've invented a system for remembering stuff. And there's a lot of stuff I'd rather not remember. I'm an embarrassing person.

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.
    My mother. She's at times really sweet, but most of the time just plain mean. She refuses to acknowledge her broken self and hurtful past, thus taking it out on me and the immediate family. I will not be like her.

17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?
    I love languages and MBTI so much that I can sit on the computer for hours and not notice time's gone by. I say, "hell yeah."

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?
    Organized. Plans.

19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?
    I think comfort isn't necessarily necessary if you're learning something new. I've been taught that's not what most people think, so I don't value it as much as I might usually. But it's still a core value. Creating comfort for me is learning. I love to learn. Give me a documentary on something related to my interests or shit, even a random weird-ass thing and I'll watch the hell out of that clip. I'll remember it for you a year later in a random conversation and expect to have an in-depth discussion on it at the time. Yeah, man.

MBTI
    ANFP
    Enneagram

I haven't read and I will read later, but this time I have more knowledge than the last.

Some questions:
    1 - Do you have any big 5 tests with facets?
    2 - What about enneagram, already tried? Which ones you see yourself the most?
    3 - Do you have Dario Nardi/Keys2cognition test results from multiple months?

I prefer to read after these questions are answered.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    369 sp/so

I'm not sure what "facets" means here... descriptions [edit: I now see you meant "results"], perhaps? I took a Big 5 just for you right now. Back in like October, I took one and got results that correlated to ENTP according to the MBTI group I was part of.
    The test I just took now is:
    O: 100%
    C: 67%
    E: 46%
    A: 79%
    N: 52%

3w4, I think. I'm not sure about the others. 369? Sounds about right.

I have the results from previous threads we've chatted in, and I took that Russian one and got INTP.

What say you?
    @Vendrah

MBTI
    ANFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by awbro View Post
    I'm not sure what "facets" means here... descriptions [edit: I now see you meant "results"], perhaps? I took a Big 5 just for you right now. Back in like October, I took one and got results that correlated to ENTP according to the MBTI group I was part of.
    The test I just took now is:
    O: 100%
    C: 67%
    E: 46%
    A: 79%
    N: 52%

3w4, I think. I'm not sure about the others. 369? Sounds about right.

I have the results from previous threads we've chatted in, and I took that Russian one and got INTP.

What say you?
    @Vendrah
    Facets are sub-scales inside the main scales... Like extraversion has excitement-seeking as a facet.
    The shortest one with facet is this one:
    Personality Assessor | IPIP-120 Personality Test

It would be helpful if you separated the old k2g test ones and PM me... Do you remember if you have 3 of them? I would need 3 of them at least lol, 3 or 1, 2 or none isnt useful. Also, I suggest you answer (mark in bold) these:

1 - "You have a very good sense of direction and instantly know your path around a place."
    Much Agree
    Agree
    Neutral
    Disagree
    Much Disagree

2 - Pick one:
    a) "I enjoy receveing rewards!"
    b) "I enjoy learning through interactions"
    c) "I enjoy removing mental barriers"
    d) "I enjoy avoiding situations that involves punishment"

3) Pick one again:
    "I have to show affection for people"
    "I like activities that has potential to be recognized by others"
    "I like activities that put me in charge"
    "I like to keep my life exciting"
    "I like to investigate stuff few people are interested in"
    "I usually approach my life with caution"
    "I have an important internal peace and I avoid confrotations"

4 - "Lets talk about your communication style! You like to talk about…"
    "I prefer to talk in a more impersonal way, about accepted facts and current/possible experiences."
    "I prefer to talk about my feelings and/or my thoughts and/or my dreams and/or my past experiences."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    369 sp/so

Attachment 22412
    Attachment 22413
    Attachment 22414
    Attachment 22415
    Attachment 22416
    Attachment 22417
    Attachment 22418
    Some of the test results I got today. Hopefully they help someone type me. :P

MBTI
    ANFP
    Enneagram

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    369 sp/so

Based on @Cupcakemonster's cute shorts, I decided to make a video of myself for anyone who wants to practice typing. Opinions are surely welcome!

Thank you! <3
    Last edited by awbro; 05-17-2020 at 09:31 AM.
    Likes Cupcakemonster liked this post

MBTI
    INF
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by awbro View Post

Based on @Cupcakemonster's cute shorts, I decided to make a video of myself for anyone who wants to practice typing. Opinions are surely welcome!

Thank you! <3
    Your voice seems to have a Fi versus Te dynamic to it. My guess then is ENFP or ESFP. I don't see ISTJ or INTJ as likely.

Though you're only considering IxxJ types at the moment? Then perhaps ISTJ or INTJ are worth considering, but I thought ExFP.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    728 so/sx

@awbro I watched your video & read through your questionnaire answers. I'll probably ponder & analyze some things for you some more & come up with some questions for you myself to help type you. love that you brought up your theory about covid. I have so many thoughts on that myself, & definitely agree with what you said about China. I think it's really cool that I inspired you btw. I think videos are just so much more fun & interactive.
    In my defense I was left unsupervised
    My level of sarcasm is based on your level of stupidity
    ESTP
    Se > Ne > Ti > Fe > Ni > Te > Fi > Si
    7w8 2w3 8w9 so/sx (The Free Spirit)
    SCUAN primary social (Big 5)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin
    Taurus sun | Leo moon | Libra rising | Gemini mercury
    Libertarian / ancap (anarcho capitalist)
    Likes awbro liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    369 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Your voice seems to have a Fi versus Te dynamic to it. My guess then is ENFP or ESFP. I don't see ISTJ or INTJ as likely.

Though you're only considering IxxJ types at the moment? Then perhaps ISTJ or INTJ are worth considering, but I thought ExFP.
    I'm considering anything at this point.

I have ISFJ or ESFP as the most likely types for myself. They're mirrors of each other, so maybe that's why I'm confused.

Thank you for taking the time to watch it!
    @Cupcakemonster: Thank you for helping out! I appreciate it.
    Likes Cupcakemonster liked this post