• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

(VIDEO) Please help me to type myself

Buttahfly

Enneagram
Hey guys, I'm very interested in my personality type (Enneagram and MBTI) and made a video.

2 parts because my battery went empty.

I wasn't very nervous because I already attempted to film a couple times before this, but had to readjust the camera and stuff. I have my ideas about types, but wanted to still keep quiet about it at the moment.

Part 1:

Part 2:

You can also check out my Instagram for additional input. There is a video and pictures.
www.instagram.com/veganmitflo

Thanks in advance!