• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type do you see me as?

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Manipulation, power dynamics, mind games/subtle indirect shit like that, victim mentality, victim mentality, VICTIM MENTALITY, toxic levels of negativity, expecting everyone to coddle hypersensitive feelings like SJWs do, very high reactivity with very low self-control (yelling and screaming at people all the time, etc.), emotional invalidation, "who has the worst issues" competitions, insincerity, being fake, and other toxic shit.

I take this back, but especially the bolded. Some of this is coming from some of my dad's psychological control / manipulation / brainwashing. I feel...infected. I don't really know what's what anymore. Knowing the truth turns my entire world upside-down. Err--...well, no, I thought upside-down was right side up and now I'm flipped around to right side up and I'm just...what the fuck is what now?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I see you as an INFP. Perhaps it's coincidental to the kinds of threads you post in, but I often see you talking about emotions and introspecting, so Fi. The Ne is because I think I've seen the Fi-Ne-Si-Te function order in your posts before.

Just something random...I really have absolutely 0 patience for toying with philosophy. What's the point? You just go over possibilities and none of them can be proven. It's just talking in circles. Logically I know it has its place, but when I see something in the Philosophy and Spirituality section for instance, my typical reaction is an eye roll, a deep sigh, and it zaps my mental energy. "There's no way of knowing. Conclusion: don't know. Next topic..." Don't get me wrong, I can go over possibilities, I can think of plenty if I try. I also think it's good to sometimes if you want the most logical and accurate conclusion. I just don't like doing it when there's no true answer to be found. I hate brainstorming just to brainstorm. For me, theory is a means to an end, not an end in and of itself.

I'm pretty sure this is points for S and points against Ne.

It probably points away from Ne dominant, because Ne as a dominant function would allow for brainstorming just for the sake of it. For an INFP, the brainstorming is in the contexts of what passes through the Fi, so if you don't value something, you won't want to engage the Ne of it.

If you're good at brainstorming, and maybe even very good at it when the topic is one you're interested in, then it would point to good Ne usage.

For me (INFJ), rather than brainstorming per se, I tend to clear my mind and "narrow in" on an answer, or "summon it up" so to speak. I'm generally not good at just listing off possibilities, though I do have moments of it I suppose.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Your MBTI type is iffy to me but I've always seen you enneagram wise as 8w9 core. Sx/Sp. Otherwise go into 5w6 and 3w4. Just my personal assessment.

throwing a coin toss at your MBTI, I could see STP for you, or possibly ENTJ.
Why?

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
INFP - 2
INFJ - 1
ISFP - 1
ISTP - 3 (I counted one that was discussed privately)
ENTJ - 1

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
fb6ed7cec62af6e5a522c1a50782a0d1.png

kek...this is whack...why wouldn't I be leading with Fi according to this...I don't even trust Ni style insights...