• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The NEW Type Thread!

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
SOOOO I was thinking I remembered I had this thread in the past where I typed people from a sign up sheet and I lost track of it, and I found it but some of those members aren't even here now and I feel like my typology knowledge has grown ALOT since I was doing those typings...so...

I am gonna be honest, it'd be cool as hell if you gave me a random typing opinion too, but it is not required. If you have no opinion, jot your name here.

Please keep in mind:
1. We may not talk much so I may not give a good "personal" assessment of you.
2. I will be basing this off regular behavior I see from you on forum.
3. If you are very new to the forum, I cannot type you. I'll put you on a secondary waiting list until I have enough data to type you with.

WAITLIST (CAN BE DONE NOW):
Maou
Vendrah
Fay
OptoGypsy
RadicalDoubt
Swivelinglight
Sabbathhank

WAITLIST (MUST HAVE MORE INFO):
noname3788
AceHop

FINISHED ASSESSMENTS:
Amberiat
Legion
Bismuth Blitz
ThisName
Earl Grey
Amethyst Archon

thank you for participating. I wanna put my typing cap back on. :D

Last edited:

Amberiat

Infinity
Oooooh, glad you're doing this.

Naturally, I'm in.

I'd give you an opinion if it weren't for my severely sleep deprived brain yanking any desire to actually think away from me but I'll keep you in mind next time we'll talk. :hug:

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Alright woop 2 people already

BLOW THIS THING UP I HAVE 3 WEEKS OF SPRING BREAK NOW AND I USUALLY GAVE MY MORNINGS TO HOMEWORK I DON'T HAVE NOW

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
You can type me if you'd like.

I changed my typing of you ages ago from INTJ to ISTJ, and I still think you're an ISTJ, although you seem quite P/NFP-ish, so there's probably a lot of Ne and Fi use.

--

I'm trying not to do typings nowadays, but since this has already crossed my mind, I may as well say it...

Here's why I think you're ISTJ (a current piece of evidence):

SOOOO I was thinking I remembered I had this thread in the past where I typed people from a sign up sheet and I lost track of it, and I found it but some of those members aren't even here now and I feel like my typology knowledge has grown ALOT since I was doing those typings...so...

- Si indicators in bold.

I am gonna be honest, it'd be cool as hell if you gave me a random typing opinion too, but it is not required. If you have no opinion, jot your name here.

Please keep in mind:
1. We may not talk much so I may not give a good "personal" assessment of you.
2. I will be basing this off regular behavior I see from you on forum.
3. If you are very new to the forum, I cannot type you. I'll put you on a secondary waiting list until I have enough data to type you with.

- a list of requirements.

Memories -> requirements = Si + Te = ISTJ.

I was supposed to give an opinion of your type wasn't I? :shock: Oh well, there it is.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
This is a pretty cool idea, I'll give it a go :cool:

(we haven't talked much one on one but triple frustration and sp blind are a good fit I think)

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
Me says; do it!

About your type... I think about if from time to time. But I honestly don't know you well enough to come to a 'conclusion'. (And I generally don't like throwing around with my 'guesses', so I may come back to it on another day.)

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'd like to be on the waitlist. Sadly, I can't contribute much to your typing, since I go in and out of the forum and haven't seen much of you before you came back.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Im innnnnn and I see you as a ENFJ 1w2 7w6 combo but I could see any of the heart types. 127 fits due to a lot of superego, 137 you have a lot of assertive energy and 147 you are just a walking ball of frustration. I promise ill answer your sociotype questions :p

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oooooh, glad you're doing this.

Naturally, I'm in.

I'd give you an opinion if it weren't for my severely sleep deprived brain yanking any desire to actually think away from me but I'll keep you in mind next time we'll talk. :hug:

OPINION:
MBIT - INTP
ENNEAGRAM TRITYPE - 3w4 5w6 gut type ? It could relate to either 8w9 or 1w9 and I'll explain although you do not relate much to 9 in the thing below here.

I feel like INTP fits better for you. ENTPs and INTPs can look a bit similar but INTPs are a bit more in themselves. Basically the idea here is that you are dominant Ti, and your Ne is used to find patterns and data to back the focus of the Ti, which is always wondering how things work. The Si allows a mini storage of this knowledge, which help organize the TiNe findings for a later date, but also gives you an air that may come off arrogant to some because it is more calloused and objective. Sometimes introverted types mistake their dominant function for the one they extravert. Since Ne is the first extraverted function, often in interaction you'll use it. It helps you make those silly jokes you make. :p Last is Fe, which blends back to wanting to use your knowledge for a greater objective purpose. But you may not realize you even use the function much, since the ethics function can be a real blindspot for some INTPs. The biggest flaw an INTP may have with their emotions is rather than letting them be they may instead try to bring logic to them, and since emotions aren't really logical, they pick apart their own feelings to death.

As to enneagram, I see no reason why you can't be a dominant E3 and INTP. I always notice E3s have this style of thought and communication that...stands out to me. that usually I struggle with. I think you adapt pretty well for an E3 though. 3w4 I think is fitting more because I haven't seen an ounce of E2 coming from you. XD 5w6 seems accurate and I have no arguments with it either. We were discussing headtype for you and I'm gonna bring up how maybe you can decipher if you are E8 or E1, because I don't think you are E8.

First hand, you discussed control. Gut types are confusing because with gut types, it isn't totally about control. It appears to be about it, but I have found I understood gut types and where I was when I understood where the anger points to. Every gut type has a different spot that angers them. If you mess with the idealism of the 1, the 1 bites you. If you mess with the independence and freedom of the 8, the 8 bites you. If you mess with the merging and way E9 is seen socially, they bite you. E9 is conflict avoidant but I've found calling out an E9 in public is a great way to make an E9 fight you. I wasn't trying to get them to bite me, but I've found they definitely don't like it. XD

I do think you have assertiveness to you, but E3 is an assertive enneagram as well. E8 is a bulldozer as 8w7. If you are an 8, you would be the more subdued 8w9. An 8w9 will be agreeable to a point- you cross their boundaries they bite. hard. While an 8w7 may fight to be dominant, an 8w9 is not as focused on being dominant but just doesn't want to be submissive. An 8w9 is considered more of an eruption than blunt anger like the 8w7 because 8w9 has a tendency to build up anger before eventually popping it in your face. I have a hard time seeing you as 8w7 at all because I've never seen you bulldoze somebody. I've seen you put out a very logical standbase like a good INTP and a 3, but you don't aim to crush your opposition...that I know of. :p

Sometimes E8 and E1 anger is hard to decipher between. So here's a mega pointer for you. E1 is the moralistic type, and they want to convert you to their way of thinking. They do not crush you like an 8. They want to persuade you. I see you more like the E1 than the E8 because every time you made a debate of something, you are definitely merely trying to convince. I've never felt the air of hostility that exists in some 8s because they care little about persuasion. 8s are its my way or the highway people. Both can look to justice but E8 is more about in the moment stuff while E1s sit on these ideas constantly. In my opinion you would be a 1w9, merely because again never seen anything 2-like from you.

I honestly am not the best at instincts but I've always found you a little more Sp, than So. So I'd maybe go Sp/Sx rather than So.

Here's a sticker: AMBIEEEEE

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wish to participate too.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I typed everyone in this thread earlier today, if anyone's interested to know what I thought.

There was some cases I'm not quite sure of ...

Oh well I guess I won't wait for people to reply, I'll just post it.

The reasoning for all cases is the same as for my typing of Jazzy; the first sentence of the majority of a sample of posts seemed connected to the dominant function of that type, and the second sentence/paragraph seemed connected to the auxiliary, and so on. The "sequential function order" method.

--

edit: also, I can expand on my reasonings for all of these typings, but only if I'm allowed to say things that would be considered insulting

noname3788

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I would also like to register, maybe someone can come up with someone. About OP: Don't really know you well, based on the style of your post it seems to be ExTP (but unsure since it is very short).

[MENTION=22833]Legion[/MENTION] you can try as well if you want

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I dont know if Im going to regret this, but lets see: I wish to participate.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not sure if I've ever gotten typed by you officially, but I'd like to participate as well.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm in, I'm interested in to see what you will type me as :D

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If you're bored and you want another person, add me to the list? If not that's also cool.

In terms of your type, I'm definitly thinking a 17 combo (1w2 7w6).... My hunch says 4w3 added to that one... Probably 7w6 in front, so/sx also seems to work. ESFJ is definitely wrong, you come across Fi to me. My guess is somewhere in the ENFP range.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I typed everyone in this thread earlier today, if anyone's interested to know what I thought.

There was some cases I'm not quite sure of ...

Oh well I guess I won't wait for people to reply, I'll just post it.

The reasoning for all cases is the same as for my typing of Jazzy; the first sentence of the majority of a sample of posts seemed connected to the dominant function of that type, and the second sentence/paragraph seemed connected to the auxiliary, and so on. The "sequential function order" method.

--

edit: also, I can expand on my reasonings for all of these typings, but only if I'm allowed to say things that would be considered insulting

Didn't you type me as INFJ before lol?

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You can type me if you'd like.

I changed my typing of you ages ago from INTJ to ISTJ, and I still think you're an ISTJ, although you seem quite P/NFP-ish, so there's probably a lot of Ne and Fi use.

--

I'm trying not to do typings nowadays, but since this has already crossed my mind, I may as well say it...

Here's why I think you're ISTJ (a current piece of evidence):

- Si indicators in bold.

- a list of requirements.

Memories -> requirements = Si + Te = ISTJ.

I was supposed to give an opinion of your type wasn't I? :shock: Oh well, there it is.

Heyo there! I don't remember having the honor to type you previously. :p

You're a tough nut to crack. I find you good at building relationships in an Fe sense, and you use past experiences and situations to draw upon relatability with people, which looks a bit Si. However, you sit on a brick ton of Ni. Many small thing are abstract to you, which is pretty cool. You're a relatively deep thinker. I like listening to these kind of people talk. I also feel like you are balanced with a certain amount of thinking function to help your framework, but logic isn't the end all of results. It could be a tert function. Hence, I think in the past you called yourself INFJ and I still feel that is a good type for you. If I had to vary outside of INFJ, I might suggest we've mistaken the role of the logic and go INTJ, but you've never really "vibed" like an INTJ to me.

Enneagram wise, I'd go 9w1, 5w6, 3w4 Sp/So. Likely not the strongest arching assessment. I don't see you as an overly moralistic crusader of the 1, and I don't even see you steamroll like an 8. You have that 9 manner of just being amongst the crowd and avoiding the anger. You have some 6ish paranoia but not a full front 6, you're far more into trying to understand something to its deepest extent which leans toward 5. Your heart type is a relative guess. It doesn't stick out as much to me.

Your sticker: Legion of kNiFe :p