• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The NEW Type Thread!

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
FAY HAYYYYYYYY

It's been a dang while. I don't remember if I ever got to you in my previous line up. My goal is to actually finish this one instead of finding something shinier to do before I finish. XD

I don't think INFP is a bad choice for you, but I've always found you a little more on the ISFP side. You just seem very into aesthetics and how your physical outer emits to the rest of us. Seems like a very Se thing to think about. I think you have the strong Fi, but ISFP is a bit looser on the Fi. It really follows the subjective idea and just pushes for people to follow their burning whim of happiness. Where Fi in the NFP can be a little more rigid, a bit more into principle. I like your very open quality nevertheless. You seem more in the moment than living in your head, but your Ni shows at times through those moments of deeper reflection on what has been going on around you or in your own life.

I think 4w3 is a great core for you. For tritype I'd likely go 4w3 7w6 9w1 So/Sx. I can see the fun loving 7 nature but also the cautiousness that emits from both the w6 and the 9. I think those instincts look good, although I find it hard to really decode someone's instincts without having a few 1x1 conversations with them to really peg how they handle it.

Have a sticker: Fashionista Fay
Thank you, for the typing. The only things I want to say, is that there's a big misconception about ISFPs. It's ISFPs who actually are more rigid and conservative than INFPs. INFPs have Ne which naturally makes them far more open and flexible, I know it might not seem that way, but sensing people in general are far more conservative and stuck in their ways than intuitive ones, who are all about (especially Ne types) novelty and trying out news ideas, stretching the reality and experimenting with it. So if your argument for me being Se rather than Ne is that I'm less rigid, it's an incorrect one.

Also, I know I'm interested in fashion and aesthetics, but so are most 4s and 3s and my 3 wing is very strong and influences my type a lot. IEI in socionics are also quite fashionable and want to appear as good looking to others. Quoting from Filatova's description of the IEI:
It should be noted, that IEI has an innate proclivity to dress in good taste, with elegance and refinement, even if his financial situation is modest. The female IEI can arrive an hour late, but will show up in great form, in an elegant dress with tastefully selected accessories (giving preference to darker tones of clothing rather than bright and colorful).

This standas in constrast to an ESI (socionics Fi+Se) who dresses like this: (Quoting Gulenko)
Strict elegance is characteristic of the way the ESI dresses, with a tone of formality being almost always present, both when the ESI is outside and when he's receiving guests at home. ESI's clothes are never untidy: he is always organized, pulled-up, has a straight bearing, not relaxed. There is a tendency towards folklore for this sociotype.

Anyway, typing people based on their dress is a very superficial way of typing. Don't take me wrong, it's flattering that people think I have a good taste, 'cause looking good matters to me a lot, but it's not necessarily just an Se thing.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I HAVEN'T FORGOT THIS. I GOT SO MUCH OF THIS DONE I AM SO PROUD THAT I AM CLOSE TO ALMOST FINISHING SOMETHING AND YEAH I WILL FINISH THIS.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Heyo, count me in.

I can submit a questionnaire thingy I did recently or if you're able to go by my current posts that's cool too. I know I haven't been active in a long time.

As I said in another thread, I suspect ENFP is correct for you, but I'll keep you updated as I gather more about you :D

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Heyo there! I don't remember having the honor to type you previously. :p

You're a tough nut to crack. I find you good at building relationships in an Fe sense, and you use past experiences and situations to draw upon relatability with people, which looks a bit Si. However, you sit on a brick ton of Ni. Many small thing are abstract to you, which is pretty cool. You're a relatively deep thinker. I like listening to these kind of people talk. I also feel like you are balanced with a certain amount of thinking function to help your framework, but logic isn't the end all of results. It could be a tert function. Hence, I think in the past you called yourself INFJ and I still feel that is a good type for you. If I had to vary outside of INFJ, I might suggest we've mistaken the role of the logic and go INTJ, but you've never really "vibed" like an INTJ to me.

Enneagram wise, I'd go 9w1, 5w6, 3w4 Sp/So. Likely not the strongest arching assessment. I don't see you as an overly moralistic crusader of the 1, and I don't even see you steamroll like an 8. You have that 9 manner of just being amongst the crowd and avoiding the anger. You have some 6ish paranoia but not a full front 6, you're far more into trying to understand something to its deepest extent which leans toward 5. Your heart type is a relative guess. It doesn't stick out as much to me.

Your sticker: Legion of kNiFe :p

Nice.

I'm actually really 4ish though, I have a lot of internalised shame. I think 4 and 9 are highest, followed by 5 and 6.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Didn't you type me as INFJ before lol?

I did, on 2 occassions.

The second occasion was a function-only assessment, so it's consistent with ESTP.

The first occassion... well, if you're experiencing a lot of disassociation, your Ni might be particularly high.

I remember thinking you vibe like an ESFP I know, but I'm pretty sure I was seeing Ti and Fe.

I haven't had another look at your type yet.

The ESTP typing was based largely on some posts you made in political threads where your posts went in the order of: facts, reasoning, social and perspectives.

(apologies for the delay in reply, I had a couple weeks of psychosis, and then a psych ward stay)

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I did, on 2 occassions.

The second occasion was a function-only assessment, so it's consistent with ESTP.

The first occassion... well, if you're experiencing a lot of disassociation, your Ni might be particularly high.

I remember thinking you vibe like an ESFP I know, but I'm pretty sure I was seeing Ti and Fe.

I haven't had another look at your type yet.

The ESTP typing was based largely on some posts you made in political threads where your posts went in the order of: facts, reasoning, social and perspectives.

(apologies for the delay in reply, I had a couple weeks of psychosis, and then a psych ward stay)

I learned to talk, and be more confident by emulating my ESTP BF. A lot of his mannerisms rubbed off on me. I was essentially unable to socialize till I was 22-24. Especially in terms of politics. I made a blog post on this once iirc. My communication style seems to change like the weather.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I learned to talk, and be more confident by emulating my ESTP BF. A lot of his mannerisms rubbed off on me. I was essentially unable to socialize till I was 22-24. Especially in terms of politics. I made a blog post on this once iirc. My communication style seems to change like the weather.

I don't think stylistic appropriation would mimic function order that well, although it's conceivable. On occassions I mimic ESFP function order even though I'm not ESFP to any significant degree, I just know many of them.

If you are ENTP as you state, ESTP could be a secondary type which you emulate for more concrete topics, so if your communication style is mutable, this could be why I formed that read.

No promises that I'll do any further reads though, because I generally don't do many nowadays. It's hard not to when watching things like celebrity interviews, but in person and on forums I'm doing much less of it.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have a big questionnaire I just did if you want to use this as a shortcut

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
SOOOO I was thinking I remembered I had this thread in the past where I typed people from a sign up sheet and I lost track of it, and I found it but some of those members aren't even here now and I feel like my typology knowledge has grown ALOT since I was doing those typings...so...

I am gonna be honest, it'd be cool as hell if you gave me a random typing opinion too, but it is not required. If you have no opinion, jot your name here.

Please keep in mind:
1. We may not talk much so I may not give a good "personal" assessment of you.
2. I will be basing this off regular behavior I see from you on forum.
3. If you are very new to the forum, I cannot type you. I'll put you on a secondary waiting list until I have enough data to type you with.

WAITLIST (CAN BE DONE NOW):
RadicalDoubt
Swivelinglight
Sabbathhank
Coriolis
Lunalum
Noname3788

WAITLIST (MUST HAVE MORE INFO):
AceHop

FINISHED ASSESSMENTS:
Amberiat
Legion
Bismuth Blitz
ThisName
Earl Grey
Amethyst Archon
Maou
Vendrah
Fay
OptoGypsy

gonna get back to this soonish :D wanted to get my updated list ova here.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd like to be on the waitlist, that is if you are still doing it.

Still am! I've been very busy with finals assignments for my college semester but after next week I am done with them so I can get back to this more consistently. :)

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
SOOOO I was thinking I remembered I had this thread in the past where I typed people from a sign up sheet and I lost track of it, and I found it but some of those members aren't even here now and I feel like my typology knowledge has grown ALOT since I was doing those typings...so...

I am gonna be honest, it'd be cool as hell if you gave me a random typing opinion too, but it is not required. If you have no opinion, jot your name here.

Please keep in mind:
1. We may not talk much so I may not give a good "personal" assessment of you.
2. I will be basing this off regular behavior I see from you on forum.
3. If you are very new to the forum, I cannot type you. I'll put you on a secondary waiting list until I have enough data to type you with.

WAITLIST (CAN BE DONE NOW):
RadicalDoubt
Swivelinglight
Sabbathhank
Coriolis
Lunalum
Noname3788

WAITLIST (MUST HAVE MORE INFO):
AceHop

FINISHED ASSESSMENTS:
Amberiat
Legion
Bismuth Blitz
ThisName
Earl Grey
Amethyst Archon
Maou
Vendrah
Fay
OptoGypsy

gonna get back to this soonish :D wanted to get my updated list ova here.

We can make an army with so many names :D

Much "work" for you!

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You have had many a different username :p
Your sticker: I awarded you the most oddball typing :p

I have written a lengthy response if you would like to see it, either in PM so as to not derail from the thread, or just posted here.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
OK SO GUESS WHAT GUYSSSSSS

I FINISHED MY SEMESTER SO THAT MEANSSSS

I CAN WORK ON PROPERLY FINISHING THIS NOW!!!

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you're bored and you want another person, add me to the list? If not that's also cool.

In terms of your type, I'm definitly thinking a 17 combo (1w2 7w6).... My hunch says 4w3 added to that one... Probably 7w6 in front, so/sx also seems to work. ESFJ is definitely wrong, you come across Fi to me. My guess is somewhere in the ENFP range.

Are you...radically doubting whether or not I'd get to you? lolollol ok it was funnier in my head.

ANYWHO...I fully admit to typing from a "gut feeling" at times...and honestly...I think INTP is a good fit for you. But we're gonna slip into enneagram a smidge here because I think I'd change that 6. You are a very "heady" and isolationist type. Not a bad thing, just a nature. I think you come off more 5w6 than 6. The wing will give you a few of the 6ish characteristics but not prominently. You're very logic and understanding based. Emotions aside, don't rattle anyone. I think 539 Sp/So would be a good ennea for you. 5w6 3w2 9w1. I think you settled in to a good typing. I don't see a hint of strong emotion or anything from you normally, which could be being disguised by 5, sp, 3... XD but I know of INFPs who have more "feeling" even in the logic side than you do. I think a highly introverted INTP works. I know some more "extraverted" style INTPs as well. they can vary a lot, so don't think you have to fall in line so easily. But yeah, I vote INTP core 5 for you.

your sticker: Radically Intelligent

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would also like to register, maybe someone can come up with someone. About OP: Don't really know you well, based on the style of your post it seems to be ExTP (but unsure since it is very short).

[MENTION=22833]Legion[/MENTION] you can try as well if you want

Helllooooooo I am just going back through thingssss.

So I have limited info on you so take my typing with a grain of salt. Also limited interaction as forementioned. I definitely think you are intuitive... I think you are actually a thinker more than a feeler though. I don't see this strong "feeler" thing from you. I see a lot of "logic" and explanation from your history. Your choice of deep discussions, etc. I think I would lean NT for you. NTP more likely. You have the mild playful nature. I think INTP would work really well. INTP is not always so "introverted". I would go 972 So/Sp would be a good fit for full enneagram. I chose 7 because of the mild playful nature and also the 2 because you actively choose to try and help others with typing which most people don't want to do. :p jk but this tritype would elevate your feeling function a little more developmentally which could cause you to think it is higher than it is.

Your sticker: Noname, aren't we all? :p

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Count me in!

noname3788

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Helllooooooo I am just going back through thingssss.

So I have limited info on you so take my typing with a grain of salt. Also limited interaction as forementioned. I definitely think you are intuitive... I think you are actually a thinker more than a feeler though. I don't see this strong "feeler" thing from you. I see a lot of "logic" and explanation from your history. Your choice of deep discussions, etc. I think I would lean NT for you. NTP more likely. You have the mild playful nature. I think INTP would work really well. INTP is not always so "introverted". I would go 972 So/Sp would be a good fit for full enneagram. I chose 7 because of the mild playful nature and also the 2 because you actively choose to try and help others with typing which most people don't want to do. :p jk but this tritype would elevate your feeling function a little more developmentally which could cause you to think it is higher than it is.

Your sticker: Noname, aren't we all? :p

thx for taking your time. I wasn't too active recently (and most of it was contained within PM's) so you indeed didn't have too much information. Your assessment isn't inaccurate, based on a few type-me i wrote in various places, the most common ones were INTP and xNFJ. Both Ti-Fe types. And i tend to get borderline results on E/I, T/F and J/P, which certainly doesn't make things easier. Of course I thought about being an INTP, but I guess I know too well that I'm not quite logical in whatever I do. I'm aware that there's so much that I don't know, and I know that I hardly do what would be considered rational. And I also don't get along too well with others INTP, it's like I can't communicate with them at all. But why am I even trying to reflect and explain things here... Anyway, it helps me think, so I guess it's worth it.

I'm not an enneagram expert, but you came up with something quite similar to what I thought myself. At first, I was between 4 and 5, but I noticed that both aren't accurate. I have no desire for individualism (which is the core motive of 4), and I also don't really like to be super detached and only observant (like a core 5). So, 2, 7 and 9 (in whatever order) indeed seems to be the most likely tritype.