• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The NEW Type Thread!

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is a pretty cool idea, I'll give it a go :cool:

(we haven't talked much one on one but triple frustration and sp blind are a good fit I think)

Hey there ;) Hard not to notice you since the Amethyst is my best kitty friend.

I think sometimes the hardest thing when I am for sure someone is an IxxP type is deciding what one they are exactly. But speaking from knowing a few INTPs and INFPs now, they have a slightly different "vibe." Since INFP leads with Fi, they're not always the most...well logic driven type. an INTP will somehow construct even its moral approaches in a logical manner I as some sort of feeler am just incapable of doing and mesmorized at seeing. XD I have a dilemma, however, of suggesting INTP for you... I don't think you are an Fe user from what I have seen. But I also don't think you behave like the normal INFP.

ENNEAGRAM TO THE RESCUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

9w1, 5w6, 4w5. The quieter INFP, the more resounded and logical INFP that can almost crusade as an INTP if they wanted to without too much argument. I've found the E5 can turn an INFP's Te tuned UP in a way it is normally completely forgotten of. Make them more socially distant at times as well. Sp/So also plays into this as you won't be as big on making a huge depthed connection.

Your sticker: Cat and Bismuth sittin in a tree... :wubbie::newwink:

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Me says; do it!

About your type... I think about if from time to time. But I honestly don't know you well enough to come to a 'conclusion'. (And I generally don't like throwing around with my 'guesses', so I may come back to it on another day.)

I should just immediately say ENTP and mic drop but I realize this assessment would be EXTREMELY BORING if I did that so let's throw some fucking confetti on this shit. XD

I actually struggle seeing the logicy side of you whatsoever. The Ne suckerpunches the average individual in the face. I see some conflict avoidance. I see a lot of creativity and spurred moments.

and all I can think is GOD, you SCREAM ENFP. You make me look like half the ENFP I could be. Also ENFPs are Ne doms and Ne doms are in their own heads, so being "introverted" as an extravert would apply here too.

Enneagram wise I'd jab toward 9. Not sure on a wing. Head type maybe 7w6. You like having fun but you have an air of caution and fear. Then the heart type I'd go 4w3. You're a bit showy yet also the 9 and w6 be like don't look at meeeee. XD

Your sticker: DON'T BITE THE APPLE EATING TENT THAT'S MEAN :p

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd like to be on the waitlist. Sadly, I can't contribute much to your typing, since I go in and out of the forum and haven't seen much of you before you came back.

You have had many a different username :p

You are also a tough nut to crack. I've constantly debated whether you are in fact Ti or Fi, because well developed function can look pretty similar. I then also struggle to decipher Ni period, a common reason I assume I don't have it. So let's do this backwards and go with your enneagram first which I feel more at ease deciding for you.

9w8, 5w6, 3w4 Sp/So. I see the calm vibe of the 9 but if the right thing comes YOU. WILL. BITE. not in a nasty way but you can feel the bite. 9w8 is a 9 that can admit it has a little anger in there somewhere... You are very heady in my mind, of course I'm not putting these in a proper order but I'd say your head type is dominant. Your heart type is definitely last and an ambitious callous 3 seems to stick here. You've rarely let emotions impede your logical input...

which is why I would never call you an INFP for nothing, because...you do not lead with emotion at all. But I also don't feel the snuggly Fe vibe. But I feel like E5 impedes that from showing head too much. I've always felt more of an interior vibe from you, guarding your world kinda… which led me to an assessment that may make you fall off your chair laughing bear with me.

- In the assumption that perhaps this is strong Ti, with some Fi, I could vouch for INTJ.
- In a rather assumption of how you tend to appear on forum to me, I feel like I could make an argument for a bizarre slighty introverted due to the E5 nature, ESFP. There I said my laughing assessment. Bear with me. ESFPs main outer focus often shows their Te and logic moreso than the upper two, SeFi, which create a concrete inner world that can be surface level fun but hard to break through. and their Ni at the bottom works as a filter, searching for meaning among their outer world and etc.
- INFJ 5 may not be out of the question.

Your sticker: I awarded you the most oddball typing :p

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Im innnnnn and I see you as a ENFJ 1w2 7w6 combo but I could see any of the heart types. 127 fits due to a lot of superego, 137 you have a lot of assertive energy and 147 you are just a walking ball of frustration. I promise ill answer your sociotype questions :p

ahahahaha that avatar. ok time for your honorary surprise assessment kitty cat.

I have spent years, months, hours dreading the day I tell you of my new assessment of you which would either make you laugh cry or wonder where my typology knowledge went. I am here to give honest assessments, not the ones you expect to hear. So here's what I'm finding more and more.

I don't think you're an ENTP. or an INTP for that matter. I think you used your sweet fun logic as a disguise. Its a good deal of fun for you, but I don't think you take it as seriously as I once felt you did. Its something on a backburner to you.

You are an Fe type. I agree with that though. I think you use Ne to some degree. A lot of your emotional state is effected by your past experiences and how you view things now is effected by the past, showing Si. So we know you're some kinda type that uses Fe, Ne, and Si. and that narrows you to Ti as well.

I'm gonna slip on a whim.

You're xSFJ. When you took your fun mask off, I often feel you're more like an ISFJ. ISFJs are awesome! Don't take that poorly. Their Si and Ti work a bit more and the Ne is like a framework to their world they aren't aware of. I think that fits great for you. I genuinely think you are an ISFJ. This is not a joke.

Typology wise you are a fucking 9 meme don't try to tell me you ain't no 9w1. :p Other typing wise I think you have the 7w6, because you are fun loving and avoid pain but have the issues of the 6. I also feel your heart type is 3w2 still. I don't think you are bad at Sx but I don't think it is one of your dominants. I feel comfortable saying Sp first with you, and So secondary. Sx has an intensity that you just don't have, no offense made there.

Your sticker: BETCHA DIDN'T SEE THAT COMIN :p

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ok did a hunk of the list after reading and thinking on my assessment now I'll handle the next chunk for another day.

AceHop

I'm pretty new to the forum, but I uploaded a video in one of my threads if you'd like to check it out. I'd say you have Fi high, I read this
thread you made. A lot of your fears involved other people, could mean a demon extroverted judging function like Te.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I think [MENTION=33903]Jazzy Orchid[/MENTION] is a very turbulent (aka neuroticism higher than 70% in Big 5) FP type or at least has a quite significant Fi. Her Fi rages are less controlled than mines.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think [MENTION=33903]Jazzy Orchid[/MENTION] is a very turbulent (aka neuroticism higher than 70% in Big 5) FP type or at least has a quite significant Fi. Her Fi rages are less controlled than mines.

I actually score 99% on neurotic in Big 5. you are very accurate LOL.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I actually score 99% on neurotic in Big 5. you are very accurate LOL.

Thats the reason why you get type confusion and very different test results.

I am controling it at 60-70%, but used to have 80% (and 55-60 on a peaceful week).

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
mini update: some new type assessments will be put out tomorrow morning. :)

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If you have time, I would be interested in your assessment. You have had some interesting observations here.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know I said yesterday morning but I got depressive yesterday and didn't do anything productive besides wallow in my self pity so you're getting them today now.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
SOOOO I was thinking I remembered I had this thread in the past where I typed people from a sign up sheet and I lost track of it, and I found it but some of those members aren't even here now and I feel like my typology knowledge has grown ALOT since I was doing those typings...so...

I am gonna be honest, it'd be cool as hell if you gave me a random typing opinion too, but it is not required. If you have no opinion, jot your name here.

Please keep in mind:
1. We may not talk much so I may not give a good "personal" assessment of you.
2. I will be basing this off regular behavior I see from you on forum.
3. If you are very new to the forum, I cannot type you. I'll put you on a secondary waiting list until I have enough data to type you with.

WAITLIST (CAN BE DONE NOW):
RadicalDoubt
Swivelinglight
Sabbathhank
Coriolis

WAITLIST (MUST HAVE MORE INFO):
noname3788
AceHop

FINISHED ASSESSMENTS:
Amberiat
Legion
Bismuth Blitz
ThisName
Earl Grey
Amethyst Archon
Maou
Vendrah
Fay
OptoGypsy

thank you for participating. I wanna put my typing cap back on. :D

it isn't letting me edit the top post now so we're moving this here to give a line.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wish to participate too.

I awkwardly first want to commend you on something. Maybe I just chilled out too, but you seem a lot tamer and level-headed compared to when you first came here, where you seemed more combative. This is my semi-awkward peace offering to start off the conversation. XD

So type wise... you're a tough cookie to crack as well. Imma start with your enneagram. XD
So my opinion is to flip that 6. 5w6 8w9 3w4 Sx/Sp. I don't know if I see a strong 6 influence in you. I think perhaps you are mistaking the 8 push for counterphobic 6, which can happen. You're always very heavily into intellectual discussions and debates. I think over time I don't find it you being quarrelsome as before, you just have that very assertive push that sometimes comes OFF as combative although it may not be. 8 and 5 pushing together can make for a very callous discussion and the 8 brushes on feeling the desire for free independent thought and you do not budge easily. Your heart type is a bit of a guess, as I have a hard time seeing much 'heart" from you. Not heartless, but merely saying I do not see the heart type insecurities overflowing in you. If I can't see a heart type I usually go for 3, 3s can be so hidden in plain sight. They don't let their emotions get in the way of progress which I think is fitting for you.

MBTI wise... could I convince you that you might be an ENTJ? I do not know a lot of ENTJs but they have an energy to them that just stands out to me. I kinda admire the take no shit assertive energy with that very rare gleam of emotion that comes out from underneath once in a great while. But they're very efficient, they notice things, their Se makes thoughts into tangibles, and they filter a lot through the Fi of "feeling they are very right." I just get that energy from you and while it puts me aback because I don't know how to communicate well with NTJs in general, I feel it from afar. XD I'm not good at throwing my emotions out of an equation so NTJs are exceptionally good at being callous debaters.

Have a sticker: Anime Avie Queen

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I dont know if Im going to regret this, but lets see: I wish to participate.

Hey! Since I've been more active on the forum I have definitely noticed you more. You might regret it but I'll forgive you if you do... XD

I actually think INFP would be a great typing for you. I see a lot of Fi-Ne from you and your developments. I think you have learned to utilize your Te quite well despite it being inferior. You are allowing it to actually help you frame the outlook. There are sadly many representations of unhealthy INFPs that people tend to judge INFP on moreso than the healthy ones, who have found a great balance between the principles and ideas they have while also having the structure and logic together enough to build upon something.

I also think 9w1 is a great core type for you. It helps balance some of the "moral rage" that can come from Fi as well. (Moral rage is a joke my friend made about Fi rage and me having a shit ton of it so lol) I think a full tri to consider for you would be 9w1 2w1 5w6. I feel like you are very invested in learning and logic (5 will increase your basic Te usage) but you do so diplomatically (the 9 easing the way words come off, 2s kindness.) I haven't had enough 1x1 conversation with you to really affirm instincts but I lean on the thought of Sx/Sp in nature.

Have a sticker: Typology Innovator

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not sure if I've ever gotten typed by you officially, but I'd like to participate as well.

FAY HAYYYYYYYY

It's been a dang while. I don't remember if I ever got to you in my previous line up. My goal is to actually finish this one instead of finding something shinier to do before I finish. XD

I don't think INFP is a bad choice for you, but I've always found you a little more on the ISFP side. You just seem very into aesthetics and how your physical outer emits to the rest of us. Seems like a very Se thing to think about. I think you have the strong Fi, but ISFP is a bit looser on the Fi. It really follows the subjective idea and just pushes for people to follow their burning whim of happiness. Where Fi in the NFP can be a little more rigid, a bit more into principle. I like your very open quality nevertheless. You seem more in the moment than living in your head, but your Ni shows at times through those moments of deeper reflection on what has been going on around you or in your own life.

I think 4w3 is a great core for you. For tritype I'd likely go 4w3 7w6 9w1 So/Sx. I can see the fun loving 7 nature but also the cautiousness that emits from both the w6 and the 9. I think those instincts look good, although I find it hard to really decode someone's instincts without having a few 1x1 conversations with them to really peg how they handle it.

Have a sticker: Fashionista Fay

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm in, I'm interested in to see what you will type me as :D

Someone unfamiliar and new to me! You're one of the few I had to go post hopping through to get my vibe for you. :p

So let's have some fun. I'm gonna give you a longer one as...after seeing your type thread... yeah. XD
For one I can kind of relate, I remember having so many ideas what it really entailed to be a type but I feel I should tell you so many of the things you're considering type related are not type related whatsoever. EVERY type can be religious or non-religious, every type can be creative or uncreative, every type may or may not have "principles" which I'll explain in a moment. I think the better perception of these questions is a few of several features.
1. How you come to the conclusions you do
2. How you utilize the creativity you have.

Every type can also sabotage themselves in an unhealthy state, again you must ask, how they are sabotaging themselves. Think of the process, not of the end itself. What processing led to the result?

So here's what I AM noticing from your patterns:
1. You appear quite open minded to new ideas being presented to you, and new explanations.
2. You seem to go a mile a minute. Your thoughts race.
3. You are a bit ambiverted.
4. You are using art to actually describe feelings imagery that's such an Si thing to do. XD

I think you are a rarer ENFP 5 personally from reading all this dialogue. The 5 would explain why you lean more towards T scale stuff and also your 8 would explain some of your desires for control over your life, as the core hope of E8 is to rely upon no one. I might suggest you change your heart type to E4. 4w5. I think it fits better as you highly value authenticity, originality, and have this artistic intellectual thing coming from you. Instincts wise I'll say you are okay on Sx/So overall. Your Ne is all over the place. XD I can relate. Don't stress about enneagram types most common... I know my typing here isn't showing as normal right now with my play, I type as an ENFP core 1, and most say I need to pick one or the other because E1 is a J type function. FiTe me world. :p

I hope this gave you a little knowledge. XD

Have a sticker: Friendly Dragon

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I awkwardly first want to commend you on something. Maybe I just chilled out too, but you seem a lot tamer and level-headed compared to when you first came here, where you seemed more combative. This is my semi-awkward peace offering to start off the conversation. XD

So type wise... you're a tough cookie to crack as well. Imma start with your enneagram. XD
So my opinion is to flip that 6. 5w6 8w9 3w4 Sx/Sp. I don't know if I see a strong 6 influence in you. I think perhaps you are mistaking the 8 push for counterphobic 6, which can happen. You're always very heavily into intellectual discussions and debates. I think over time I don't find it you being quarrelsome as before, you just have that very assertive push that sometimes comes OFF as combative although it may not be. 8 and 5 pushing together can make for a very callous discussion and the 8 brushes on feeling the desire for free independent thought and you do not budge easily. Your heart type is a bit of a guess, as I have a hard time seeing much 'heart" from you. Not heartless, but merely saying I do not see the heart type insecurities overflowing in you. If I can't see a heart type I usually go for 3, 3s can be so hidden in plain sight. They don't let their emotions get in the way of progress which I think is fitting for you.

MBTI wise... could I convince you that you might be an ENTJ? I do not know a lot of ENTJs but they have an energy to them that just stands out to me. I kinda admire the take no shit assertive energy with that very rare gleam of emotion that comes out from underneath once in a great while. But they're very efficient, they notice things, their Se makes thoughts into tangibles, and they filter a lot through the Fi of "feeling they are very right." I just get that energy from you and while it puts me aback because I don't know how to communicate well with NTJs in general, I feel it from afar. XD I'm not good at throwing my emotions out of an equation so NTJs are exceptionally good at being callous debaters.

Have a sticker: Anime Avie Queen

Yeah, I am a tough cookie to crack even for myself lol. I have flip flopped my 5 more than anything else, as well as 8 and 1 for enneagram. The reason I went with 6 was because thats what Tomb said I was. I tend to use what other people type me as for a while to see if it fits. I think another reason I come back as E6, is also just the result of my PTSD. As its connected to the distrust, deflection, and paranoia that E6 sometimes have.

Yeah, my "heartlessness" is more my "does not compute" or "I have no idea what to do". But my intentions are never malicious usually. That, on top of if I am deflecting or being in an emotional flashback can be confusing for everyone involved.

I am glad you noticed some progress I made in mellowing out! :hug:

I once typed as ENTJ s while back, so its not far fetched. ;)

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Hey! Since I've been more active on the forum I have definitely noticed you more. You might regret it but I'll forgive you if you do... XD

I actually think INFP would be a great typing for you. I see a lot of Fi-Ne from you and your developments. I think you have learned to utilize your Te quite well despite it being inferior. You are allowing it to actually help you frame the outlook. There are sadly many representations of unhealthy INFPs that people tend to judge INFP on moreso than the healthy ones, who have found a great balance between the principles and ideas they have while also having the structure and logic together enough to build upon something.

I also think 9w1 is a great core type for you. It helps balance some of the "moral rage" that can come from Fi as well. (Moral rage is a joke my friend made about Fi rage and me having a shit ton of it so lol) I think a full tri to consider for you would be 9w1 2w1 5w6. I feel like you are very invested in learning and logic (5 will increase your basic Te usage) but you do so diplomatically (the 9 easing the way words come off, 2s kindness.) I haven't had enough 1x1 conversation with you to really affirm instincts but I lean on the thought of Sx/Sp in nature.

Have a sticker: Typology Innovator

Thanks, dont worry about instincts, I havent even learned what they mean.

Im actually even considering myself ENFP 5w4, although that is a very questionable enneagram/MBTI compatibility, but so far most people see INFP 9w1 for me here and real life I dont talk about MBTI. Im good at passing a INTP image and sometimes a INTJ image and I do think it is better to people to see me as INTJ/INTP on real life than INFP/ENFP.

My E/I problem is past-present related, since I was definitely an extrovert from the past where people saw me slowly becoming introvert due to external circumstances. I dont know if my Fi is overstimulated since I its more like 8 or 80 here, drop or keep, and Id rather keep it than to be corrupted, although I am extrapolating a little bit of Fi now. Im going to say that "my values" are stepped daily in this country which I dont like much anymore, I am actually hating more and more by the time passes (and since there are people against the immigration and ready to do whatever they can against it I have been always fearful of migrating, but now I dont know which situation is worse anymore).

From cognitive functions view, I never found Te to be a problem, but rather Si. I dont use Si much even when I was pressed to do it, I usually avoid it. However, I put some Si in my text and way of speaking, to avoid extraverted SJs attacks on me, but that mostly just delays the attacks. Although I dont fully think these tards function point of view is reliable, Im way more ENFP than INFP on that point. On a popular, but inaccurate typing speak, perhaps Im INFP in dichotomy and ENFP in the functions, with F/T borderline also, but Im slightly more F than T, and Im considering that in terms of skill and competency Im suspecting that Im better at using T functions than F functions, although testing F skills is something really hard to do.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Someone unfamiliar and new to me! You're one of the few I had to go post hopping through to get my vibe for you. :p So let's have some fun. I'm gonna give you a longer one as...after seeing your type thread... yeah. XD For one I can kind of relate, I remember having so many ideas what it really entailed to be a type but I feel I should tell you so many of the things you're considering type related are not type related whatsoever. EVERY type can be religious or non-religious, every type can be creative or uncreative, every type may or may not have "principles" which I'll explain in a moment. I think the better perception of these questions is a few of several features. 1. How you come to the conclusions you do 2. How you utilize the creativity you have. Every type can also sabotage themselves in an unhealthy state, again you must ask, how they are sabotaging themselves. Think of the process, not of the end itself. What processing led to the result? So here's what I AM noticing from your patterns: 1. You appear quite open minded to new ideas being presented to you, and new explanations. 2. You seem to go a mile a minute. Your thoughts race. 3. You are a bit ambiverted. 4. You are using art to actually describe feelings imagery that's such an Si thing to do. XD I think you are a rarer ENFP 5 personally from reading all this dialogue. The 5 would explain why you lean more towards T scale stuff and also your 8 would explain some of your desires for control over your life, as the core hope of E8 is to rely upon no one. I might suggest you change your heart type to E4. 4w5. I think it fits better as you highly value authenticity, originality, and have this artistic intellectual thing coming from you. Instincts wise I'll say you are okay on Sx/So overall. Your Ne is all over the place. XD I can relate. Don't stress about enneagram types most common... I know my typing here isn't showing as normal right now with my play, I type as an ENFP core 1, and most say I need to pick one or the other because E1 is a J type function. FiTe me world. :p I hope this gave you a little knowledge. XD Have a sticker: Friendly Dragon
Someone unfamiliar and new to me! You're one of the few I had to go post hopping through to get my vibe for you. :p So let's have some fun. I'm gonna give you a longer one as...after seeing your type thread... yeah. XD For one I can kind of relate, I remember having so many ideas what it really entailed to be a type but I feel I should tell you so many of the things you're considering type related are not type related whatsoever. EVERY type can be religious or non-religious, every type can be creative or uncreative, every type may or may not have "principles" which I'll explain in a moment. I think the better perception of these questions is a few of several features. 1. How you come to the conclusions you do 2. How you utilize the creativity you have. Every type can also sabotage themselves in an unhealthy state, again you must ask, how they are sabotaging themselves. Think of the process, not of the end itself. What processing led to the result? So here's what I AM noticing from your patterns: 1. You appear quite open minded to new ideas being presented to you, and new explanations. 2. You seem to go a mile a minute. Your thoughts race. 3. You are a bit ambiverted. 4. You are using art to actually describe feelings imagery that's such an Si thing to do. XD I think you are a rarer ENFP 5 personally from reading all this dialogue. The 5 would explain why you lean more towards T scale stuff and also your 8 would explain some of your desires for control over your life, as the core hope of E8 is to rely upon no one. I might suggest you change your heart type to E4. 4w5. I think it fits better as you highly value authenticity, originality, and have this artistic intellectual thing coming from you. Instincts wise I'll say you are okay on Sx/So overall. Your Ne is all over the place. XD I can relate. Don't stress about enneagram types most common... I know my typing here isn't showing as normal right now with my play, I type as an ENFP core 1, and most say I need to pick one or the other because E1 is a J type function. FiTe me world. :p I hope this gave you a little knowledge. XD Have a sticker: Friendly Dragon
Thank you, I think you'll enjoy my book light in the shadows, David Stepchuk it's available on e-book now and it'll be free from the 5th to the 9th.