• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

is it normal? no type seems to really stick for me!

Sabbathhhank

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IXFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
yeah, I was just wondering I have taken the MBTI numerous times but no one type seems to really fit or suit me very much otherwise that i'm pretty sure I'm an intuitive type because i like to notice patterns everywhere but even then if you break that down and ook at it on a closer analytical level what does that even mean? and it goes into this weird strange abstract theoretical level that seems crazy to me. I very much seemed like a XSFP or INFJ when i was younger but I incurred some massive life-altering changes and was injured a little which drastically changed how I turned out and who I am as a person and only now am somehow bridging the gap and reaching some level of understanding between who i was before and how I am now. I wonder what type I could possibly be then? I used to hate things that I felt were somehow 'spacey' or way too theoretical and abstract though I loved philosophy and things like that, especially Eastern philoshopy and I was really into martial arts and music and art. I used to spend lots of time making puzzles and just staring up at the sky and art and just amazed at the colors and how everything moved me. I remember not spending too much time dwelling and just doing things and really being into or liking 60s folk music and things like that with my nanny.

I am just so curious then, what type could I possibly be? if said changes had never happened or took place in my life and I had stayed this way how would i have turned out? is it normal to like art and music that much? I used to have a guitar too when I was a small cihld and would spend lots of time looking at it and just plucking the strings and listening to the crisp sound effects that would bounce of them.

It was honestly hard to tell if I had Fe or Fi i guess I was a lot more enthusiastic warm and entertaining to be around i was not too self focused at all.

batteries included

MBTI Type
ISTJ
You seem to have an Se or possibly Ne quality to your writing style. If I had to narrow it down, I'd say Se (likely Se dom).

Also, it's just a guess of course since I'm only going off of first impression.

Sabbathhhank

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IXFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You seem to have an Se or possibly Ne quality to your writing style. If I had to narrow it down, I'd say Se (likely Se dom).

Also, it's just a guess of course since I'm only going off of first impression.

eh, i think i might be wrong though about myself it's hard to say. I was in a car accident when I was quite young and while my overall personality wasn't changed too drastically i was a little different afterwards and it was hard to say what the overall effect was from. I always liked science fiction, and fantasy a lot, and i wasn't the biggest fan of regular sports but i enjoyed being physically active a lot. So in some ways I didn't like overtly theoretical things i was quite philosophical but also i just loved cartoons and anime and didn't look too deeply into everything. I was a little introverted but not overly. I was very warm and friendly and nice to people I liked and would smile warmly at them and greet them quite quickly upon first noticing them. I wonder then if that's Fi-or Fe I can't tell.

I have to be organized now but when I was younger I really abhorred it so that's another weird thing. I was spazzy, and quite adventuresome and headstrong but also exuberant and very lively/energetic.

I was just normal/medium with everything but then afterwards when I got into the accident I became a lot more stereotypically spacey and such and more withdrawn and thoughtful. (between extroversion/introversion, sensing,intuition)

But it was quite traumatic I was one of the only people who survived it so it's hard to say.

Hard to say it feels like a toss up between INFJ and ISFP, though I could see XNFP I guess.

Sabbathhhank

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IXFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would jus really like to know what my type was before my accident years ago to be honest but that being said, it doesn't really shed too much clarity on what I am now.

I really enjoyed the present moment and simple small pleasures a lot more but I'd have moments where I'd become really secluded and thoughtful/introverted but otherwise, I could be fairly outgoing as well and I really enjoyed socializing and spreading warmth with other people but I could be really reserved and hesitant to open up to others as well I felt like if they weren't mindful about personal space (some huge pet peeve that I had) I didn't have these rules about social behaviour and how people should act other then they should be kind and tolerant towards others but I felt a weird attraction to eastern values or ways of looking at things and karate for some reason. I found out much later on only recently that apparently I am part "asian" I guess ironically, I am part Japanese, lol. I just felt strongly that people should be tolerant toward each other and I did sort of feel like people should positively spread their feelings but I was understanding of people who were unhappy and such.

So then is that like Fe or Fi?

*sigh* it just makes me super sad to think I was an INFJ or something and become a super withdrawn INXP type for years. I am trying to recover who I used to be, it's one of my biggest goals in life just because.