• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENFJ or ENTP?

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So I'm definitely an ENxx type on the Ti-Fe axis, but I just want it cleared up whether you think I'm more of an ENTP or ENFJ (Ne/Si vs Ni/Se) based on the following statements.I tried to pick statements that may refer to the axis I'm debating over. Also if you're able to suggest an enneagram type as well that would be cool.

- I have had a problem with type switching, I do it a lot. Like, I could argue myself as a number of types.

- When I strategise my thought process is - "if I do X, they can do A, B and C. If I do Y they can do D,E and F and if I do Z they can do G,H and I" then I make my move based on that. I enjoy games with a good mixture of luck and skill, and games like Poker where you have to bluff. I'm good at resource management in games, and I also do good in games where you can form and break alliances.

- I rarely have a detailed step by step plan, I have more of an outline that can be adapted as things go along.

- I'm very able to just "wing" a presentation.

- I'm not great with routine

- I can be very opportunistic

- I've always been extremely talkative, it was one of my more prominent traits as a child - that and being a troll from a young age.

- Whether or not I believe in them, I do like to delve into things that aren't considered "real" (the paranormal, witchcraft etc.). I am an atheist though.

- When playing video games, it's very natural for me to think outside of the box and make off-meta plays that help the team win. This can often cause an issue with those that think the "meta" should be rigidly stuck to.

- I have no issues playing dirty to win

If you need more, just ask.

Put

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx