User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 34

  1. #1
    Member whateverr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    60

    Default Help Me Know My Type

    COPY AND PASTED THE QUESTIONNAIRE IN THE STICKIES
    I have been having a lot of trouble typing myself due to my lack of self-knowledge, more specifically my enneagram type. That's what has been bothering me the most.


    1) Context:
    a) What is your age range and general location (Country so that cultural values can be taken into account)? Do you have any impairments that may affect the way that you answer this questionnaire? Any religious or political beliefs (or anything else along those lines) that also might have an effect?

    I am 20, turning 21 in July. I live in Brazil.
    I am an atheist to the core and i am a strong advocate for the freedom of others. Anything that hinders people's freedom/right to choose what they do with their life, I am vocally against it.

    b) Which types are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven't you decided on one?
    I'm kinda "whatever" to MBTI, although i always either get INXJ or ENTX. Clarifying that would be awesome.
    The enneagram is a pickle. I am always torn between 8 (not sure bout the wing, but every test i take i get 8w7) or 5w4. I am most likely sp/so.
    I don't have a firm answer because I have terrible self knowledge.
    2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?
    I have no f*cking clue (i'm 20, so i guess that's predictable)
    I've always had a dream to work in NYC acting in movies, which is something that i tirelessly pursue, but i am not sure about my purpose per se.
    Maybe to have freedom, being able to do whatever i want without having to be dependent or have to answer to anyone, be on top of my sh*t. I also fantasize with the idea of being comfortable with where i am, which is something that i never truly felt. I've never felt content. It's always on the "good enough". It's always kinda grey. It's not totally dark, but i am never truly satisfied with anything. It's just good enough for me to be happy.

    3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?
    Probably Lust and Pride are the ones that tend to hurt other people around me. I always feel that i let people down when i follow my cravings to the max, without any breaks. Hooking up with people that my friends are interested in, drinking way too much and then later doing regretful things, abandoning friends in a constant hunt for pleasure without considering how they might feel about it.
    And pride because i hardly ever bow my head to anything. I have trouble swallowing my pride.

    4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:
    a) The type of people you are drawn to

    Strong people.

    b) The type of people who are drawn to you
    Needy people.

    c) The type of people you are repulsed by
    Intolerant, ignorant and delusional people.
    The people that I have a hard time forgiving are people that betray my trust or that try to manipulate me.

    5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.
    I can't be "Chandler funny". I am very sarcastic, but i can't make jokes the way these type of people do and i kinda envy that. Every time i try, i kinda fail. It's not horrible, it's always just "meh".

    I also always wish that I could be somehow physically immune. That I could face anyone or anything without having to worry about any consequence. Where i live, it's likely that, if you mess with the wrong kind of people, you die. You never really know who is dangerous and who isn't. Violence in my town (Sao Paulo), is off the charts. So sometimes i wish i could just let my aggression fly, but I feel like nobody really does that, because you will most likely end up either severely hurt or dead. Sao Paulo was, at one point, considered one of the most homophobic cities in the world. So if you don't look straight, normal and conservative you are facing constant danger.

    6) Describe your relationship with the following:
    a) Anger
    Complicated. I always seem to blow up at home or work, but not to blow up around my friends. At home/family, people tend to see me as more volatile, at work as more firm and "angsty", and my friends tend to see me either as too aloof and, weirdly, very caring and considerate. My friends usually mention my intelligence, my thoughtfulness and my distance in conversations, but never angry or temperamental, which is odd.

    b) Shame
    Pretty much non existing since high school.

    c) Fear
    Same as shame. Except for spiders. I f*cking hate spiders.
    I also feel fear when going home after drama school. I study at night, so coming home, in a dangerous neighbourhood, in a poorly lit street, utilizing only public transport can be a little scary sometimes. Again, i live in a very violent town.

    d) Love/passion
    Love is restricted to friends and few family members. I feel like i have lots of love to give, but when it comes to romantic relationships, not that much.
    Passion is amped um to the max on everything important in my life.

    e) Conflict
    I don't really mind it. Kinda like it, depending on the situation. Arguments and debates fire me up.

    7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you've been unable to conquer, ect)?
    Unsatisfaction to where i am in life, mostly due to money though, not my will. And i wish i could be immune from physical harm, i think i would be happier if i knew that being shot or getting sick wasn't a problem.

    8) Answer only one of the following:
    a) [College aged and above] What is your area of work/study? Why did you choose this and would you change it? If so, what would be your ideal?

    Acting and music. I don't know why i chose it. I just love these fields since i was a kid and never really let go. I tried to do different things, even tried to get a bachelor's on psychology, but i dropped out in the middle of my third semester because i was just really unhappy. I wanted to drop out since my second semester, but i tried to convince myself that the issue was my lack of discipline, not the field. But it really wasn't. I really didn't wanted to be there. So i just quit. Against the will of many actually, because i refused to buy into the "plan b" crap.

    9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?
    Sexual attractiveness, political stances, honesty/sincerity, how delusional they are, music taste and sense of humor.

    10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?
    I feel like everything's fuck*d. I think that eventually, human beings will kill themselves on their own. Mostly due to intolerance. I think that is the biggest danger, second to that, the environment. Intolerance is probably a very obvious response, but i think that's precisely why it is the most dangerous problem lol. Everyone can see it and everyone is affected by it in a way, specially due to social media and globalization. We have to deal with realities, opinions and people that pose threats to the way of living that we choose to have. However, we HAVE to be tolerant, otherwise we will be at war. And trust me, we are already at war with ourselves constantly. Most of the conflicts that happen lately boils down to this. I feel like intolerance is the gateway to wars. I see intolerance like your grandma sees weed lmao
    The environment is also a big concern of me, specially with the recent fires. I chose to eat less meat due to that. I don't think that i am directly impacting the issue, but my pride doesn't allow me to give my hard-earned money to people that will only see this money as positive reinforcement to their destructive and unjust philosophies. They only understand what is good for their business and themselves. Nothing else. So i refuse to give my money to something that will only feed off that. If these people only understand money, than i will take that away from them. I know i am not making much impact with it, but i refuse to be their sheep.

    11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?
    No hobbies, only professional interests and things that can help me deal with a current problem. Typology, for instance, is a way that i found to gain self-knowledge. Which has been a huge problem for me, lately.

    13) How do you usually "hang out" with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.
    Parties, bars and drinking. Without alcohol or some sort of distraction i get bored. Otherwise i would just have stayed at home watching movies. I usually don't initiate the interaction because there are people that go waaaay out of their ways to find parties and such lol
    So most of the times i just pick the group of friends that has the most interesting agenda and i'll join them. I usually initiate the interaction if there is nothing already decided, then i'll let people know what i am in the mood for and then the people that are into that, join me. I don't go out of my way to try to get everyone to join or to find something that pleases everyone. I usually find something that pleases me and then let people know that i'll be doing that. Everyone has different interests and so do i. I won't loose my momentum or give up on what i want just because one lazy dude is not in the mood of getting out of his comfort zone or whatever.

    14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?
    Actions, definitely. You can say whatever you want about anything. But what you choose to do about it, says a lot more than what you say you think about it.
    People lie. Specially to themselves.

    15) Oh dear, you've been cursed by a witch! It's ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….
    a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
    b) To be immortal
    c) To lose your memories
    d) To be poor for the rest of your life
    e) Or to never experience passion
    Elaborate on why!

    B, for sure.
    A will suck a lot, i love food; C is my life story, i'll never give up on that; D feels kinda like a stupid choice tbh and E is like my whole life. Everyone is a slave to something, i am a slave of my passions. I can't loose them. Every time i did, i was unhealthy as hell. I refuse to ignore my impulses. It only makes me unhappy.

    16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.
    A un-opinionated, cowardly and delusional sheep. I am vocally against Trump (if you are a supporter, great, go do your thing, i don't mind opposition) and i think he is scum. However, i respect him a lot more than someone who won't stand up or that won't think for themselves. I probably would like him way less than these sheep-like people, but i respect him way more.

    17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?
    Ooooh i am obsessed as fuuuuuuuuuuuu*k. I merge into anything that i am interested in. Except for sexual/romantic interests.
    Obsession always energizes me a lot. It's probably what most drives me. I am obsessed with typology atm due to my need of self-awareness. However there are times, specially regarding to people, that end up stressing me a lot. It makes me unhealthy and it usually builds toxic relationships with people or things that eventually will drain me emotionally.

    18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?
    Not sure, depends on the situation. At work, pretty organized. I am an actor, so in scene i kinda have to be spontaneous. I rely on my spontaneity. But in my preparation and other projects unrelated to scene-work, i tend to be more organized. At home i tend to be more messy. But i am not extreme in either cases.
    But i generally follow a pattern of "open ended organization". I like to have things organized and thought out, but i still don't like the idea of having something set in stone. Anything can happen and i should be prepared for that. I can't have "set in stone" things getting in my way if something unexpected happens.

    19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?

    I view comfort on how much i can assert myself. If i feel safe to assert myself, i feel extremely comfortable. But when i don't, i feel very uncomfortable and unsafe, for that matter. And how i create comfort, i have a mentality of the "unless i am in a violent neighborhood at night, i will do whatever i want, say whatever i want to and dress however i want to and you'll deal with that on your own, fair enough?" After a while i feel like i can open up to the people around me and that i can feel safe to be myself. I have some richy-rich socially conservative friends that are used to going with me to parties when i am wearing crop tops, skinny black jeans, heels, make up and nail-polish (i'm a straight, white man btw). So i kinda create comfort by making the people around me feel okay with me being me. I feel like my ways can shake some people up, but, unless they are extremely close minded, i feel like they can be okay and even admire me for challenging things. People usually describe me as "different". I disagree. I'm just the same as everyone. I just feel like i have the guts to put myself out there first. In no time i feel like crop tops, make up and sh*t like that will be normal on men, i think it'll be a trend tbh. Those e-boys are going all out on it, and i love it.

    THAT'S IT FOLKS.
    Thanks for reading, i appreciate your attention a lot.
    Sorry if there were any freaky typos or something. My keyboard is awful and my autocorrect is set to portuguese, not english.

    Cya
    Last edited by whateverr; 03-16-2020 at 07:32 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member batteries included's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    492

    Default

    Hmm, well, I was going to type you as xSFx, but seeing as how you are fairly young and still developing, I'm less certain about it. Some of your responses though suggest a kind of in the moment thinking, if not S, then maybe you are an effervescent xNFP.

    You seem socially well adjusted, so I'm going to lean extrovert.

  3. #3
    Remember, Humanity. Vendrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    592
    Posts
    773

    Default

    I havent read the text and only get a shot on cognitive function distribution and I have a question...

    During your own life, do you feel like, not mattering what you do, people truly cant like you? Like you were rejected or something like that...? And then that you needed to follow a different and more uncomfortable path, something like that?
    It's a TRAP! (TypeC Revolution and Promotion)

    The Fun Is Coming

    ---

    - A new vision of MBTI and function stacks

    - My blog about typology in general

  4. #4
    Member whateverr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by batteries included View Post
    Hmm, well, I was going to type you as xSFx, but seeing as how you are fairly young and still developing, I'm less certain about it. Some of your responses though suggest a kind of in the moment thinking, if not S, then maybe you are an effervescent xNFP.

    You seem socially well adjusted, so I'm going to lean extrovert.
    Interesting. According to my cognitive functions test, INFP would fit...
    Thanks for the input, man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vendrah View Post
    I havent read the text and only get a shot on cognitive function distribution and I have a question...

    During your own life, do you feel like, not mattering what you do, people truly cant like you? Like you were rejected or something like that...? And then that you needed to follow a different and more uncomfortable path, something like that?
    At a time, yes. Definitely. Not anymore though. In my senior year of high school, that stopped happening. Mostly because i understood that i wasn't an "alien". At high school i felt like an alien, but after that, i started noticing that i was actually fine, there was nothing missing from me. I wasn't "different" or anything. People were just either stupid or unjust. After i got that, by the time high school ended, i felt like people were, instead of rejecting me as usual, the extreme opposite happened. I felt like when i made sure not to be dependent on people or not to become all shy when i sensed a different power dynamics taking place or anything, i felt better about myself. Thus, i started to exude confidence, to the point that i ended up being one of the most popular guys in my school. Recently, someone told me that the "popular kids" felt intimidated and inferior to me because me and my friends started to exude an "i don't need you" energy.
    Nowadays, in senior year of drama school, i feel the opposite of that i felt during high school. I feel like people can easily like me, if you have similar beliefs or if the person doesn't feel the need to affirm themselves every 5 seconds (it drives me nuts). People like that tend to either hate me or become obsessed with me, either way, i have very little patience for people like that.

    Either way, try to read one of the answers. I wrote a lot lol. Maybe there is something i wrote that can help put the puzzle together.

    Thanks for input, man

  5. #5
    Senior Member OptoGypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    458 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    664

    Default

    You seem like an ISFP, SP/SO and 7w8, who has had it rough given your environment.
    Likes batteries included liked this post

  6. #6
    Remember, Humanity. Vendrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    592
    Posts
    773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whateverr View Post
    Interesting. According to my cognitive functions test, INFP would fit...
    Thanks for the input, man.



    At a time, yes. Definitely. Not anymore though. In my senior year of high school, that stopped happening. Mostly because i understood that i wasn't an "alien". At high school i felt like an alien, but after that, i started noticing that i was actually fine, there was nothing missing from me. I wasn't "different" or anything. People were just either stupid or unjust. After i got that, by the time high school ended, i felt like people were, instead of rejecting me as usual, the extreme opposite happened. I felt like when i made sure not to be dependent on people or not to become all shy when i sensed a different power dynamics taking place or anything, i felt better about myself. Thus, i started to exude confidence, to the point that i ended up being one of the most popular guys in my school. Recently, someone told me that the "popular kids" felt intimidated and inferior to me because me and my friends started to exude an "i don't need you" energy.
    Nowadays, in senior year of drama school, i feel the opposite of that i felt during high school. I feel like people can easily like me, if you have similar beliefs or if the person doesn't feel the need to affirm themselves every 5 seconds (it drives me nuts). People like that tend to either hate me or become obsessed with me, either way, i have very little patience for people like that.

    Either way, try to read one of the answers. I wrote a lot lol. Maybe there is something i wrote that can help put the puzzle together.

    Thanks for input, man
    Wow, I really liked how you get over it. Its inspiring.. So, if you got the courage, your life wasnt screwed by people who dont like you?

    What if I told you thats written on your function stack, would you believe me? However, I asked because I am not that confident - I actually dont have your confidence =P.
    I already know that arrangement. I relate a lot of it, and what happened to you isnt uncommon, it happens to a lot of people in different forms. Same pattern.

    I didnt read the text because I wanted to, first, try an opinion only based on your answer [EDIT: You Dario Nardi result], and see how accurate I can get.
    That stack you shown belongs to ENFP with nerfed Fe. The rises of Fi, slightly, and Te/Ti are more or less of a compensation. The ENFP type relies on a "hidden need for popularity", its more or less that, as the same way as ESFP, due to the role that Fe plays on ENFP and ESFP. However, different from ESFP, a too honest Ne user (Im not quite sure if it is Ne or Fi, could be Fi) at one point get some sort of rejection, with some people working against you [EDIT: There is a chance that ESFP gets this as well, however Im not so sure]. The reason people that to you/us, that is more like an excuse, is determinated by the enviroment. Originally, ENFP should get Fe in the 3rd or 4th position from the test you posted, not at the back. Your Fe at the back is related to you giving up popularity (as some people do), and switching the attention to other cognitive functions like Ti, Fe or some Fi boost. Cognitive function use gets more spread and other cognitive functions are used as compensation. With the Fe nerf and other cognitive functions rise, E and F on dichotomy gets weak, and then you start getting INTP/INFP/ENTP as test results. If this gets like a deeper damage, it can even disturb J/P dimension.

    Ill read the text later, but I bet that the text isnt that much clear to type. Different cognitive functions being used spreadly, all in effort to replace the Fe lost. Te and Fe has some components that relies a lot in social prestige that are out of our control.
    It's a TRAP! (TypeC Revolution and Promotion)

    The Fun Is Coming

    ---

    - A new vision of MBTI and function stacks

    - My blog about typology in general

  7. #7
    Member whateverr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OptoGypsy View Post
    You seem like an ISFP, SP/SO and 7w8, who has had it rough given your environment.
    It, does make sense. ISFP was something i considered, upon studying MBTI. Although it doesn't quite explain high usage of Ni and Ne. I get the impression that i'm not a sensor. Specially because most of my actions, when not under specific stress (again, i am taking care of my mental health, through developing my previously waaaay under-developed self-awareness), are directly correlated with my career, my vision for the future, beliefs, etc. But 7w8 is, in fact, congruent to my 8w7 results of enneagram tests (i think it would be easy to mistype a 8w7 with a 7w8 depending on the strength of the wing). And the environmental aspect makes sense as well. A 7 in a rougher environment would probably strengthen the 8 wing...
    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vendrah View Post
    Wow, I really liked how you get over it. Its inspiring.. So, if you got the courage, your life wasnt screwed by people who dont like you?

    What if I told you thats written on your function stack, would you believe me? However, I asked because I am not that confident - I actually dont have your confidence =P.
    I already know that arrangement. I relate a lot of it, and what happened to you isnt uncommon, it happens to a lot of people in different forms. Same pattern.

    I didnt read the text because I wanted to, first, try an opinion only based on your answer [EDIT: You Dario Nardi result], and see how accurate I can get.
    That stack you shown belongs to ENFP with nerfed Fe. The rises of Fi, slightly, and Te/Ti are more or less of a compensation. The ENFP type relies on a "hidden need for popularity", its more or less that, as the same way as ESFP, due to the role that Fe plays on ENFP and ESFP. However, different from ESFP, a too honest Ne user (Im not quite sure if it is Ne or Fi, could be Fi) at one point get some sort of rejection, with some people working against you [EDIT: There is a chance that ESFP gets this as well, however Im not so sure]. The reason people that to you/us, that is more like an excuse, is determinated by the enviroment. Originally, ENFP should get Fe in the 3rd or 4th position from the test you posted, not at the back. Your Fe at the back is related to you giving up popularity (as some people do), and switching the attention to other cognitive functions like Ti, Fe or some Fi boost. Cognitive function use gets more spread and other cognitive functions are used as compensation. With the Fe nerf and other cognitive functions rise, E and F on dichotomy gets weak, and then you start getting INTP/INFP/ENTP as test results. If this gets like a deeper damage, it can even disturb J/P dimension.

    Ill read the text later, but I bet that the text isnt that much clear to type. Different cognitive functions being used spreadly, all in effort to replace the Fe lost. Te and Fe has some components that relies a lot in social prestige that are out of our control.
    Wow, thanks a lot for this. I really appreciated, and your explanation felt like a nail in my forehead. For real lol
    It was exactly like that, specially because, in my childhood i acted like an XNFP and, in high school when i was depressed and under stress, i was typed as an INFJ. And now, in my last semester of my drama school, i'm getting something entirely different. The Fe explanation made a lot of sense to me. How it was dominant in me, then auxiliary and now is pretty much unused. I did feel this cognitive switch.
    And the last point you made, about Te and Fe, makes a lot of sense. I never thought about it that way. And it also makes sense that i was also typed as a 4w5 and now i am getting typed primarily as an 8w7 in the enneagram.
    Thanks a lot! Everything you wrote really hit me.

  8. #8
    Remember, Humanity. Vendrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    592
    Posts
    773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whateverr View Post
    It, does make sense. ISFP was something i considered, upon studying MBTI. Although it doesn't quite explain high usage of Ni and Ne. I get the impression that i'm not a sensor. Specially because most of my actions, when not under specific stress (again, i am taking care of my mental health, through developing my previously waaaay under-developed self-awareness), are directly correlated with my career, my vision for the future, beliefs, etc. But 7w8 is, in fact, congruent to my 8w7 results of enneagram tests (i think it would be easy to mistype a 8w7 with a 7w8 depending on the strength of the wing). And the environmental aspect makes sense as well. A 7 in a rougher environment would probably strengthen the 8 wing...
    Thank you!


    Wow, thanks a lot for this. I really appreciated, and your explanation felt like a nail in my forehead. For real lol
    It was exactly like that, specially because, in my childhood i acted like an XNFP and, in high school when i was depressed and under stress, i was typed as an INFJ. And now, in my last semester of my drama school, i'm getting something entirely different. The Fe explanation made a lot of sense to me. How it was dominant in me, then auxiliary and now is pretty much unused. I did feel this cognitive switch.
    And the last point you made, about Te and Fe, makes a lot of sense. I never thought about it that way. And it also makes sense that i was also typed as a 4w5 and now i am getting typed primarily as an 8w7 in the enneagram.
    Thanks a lot! Everything you wrote really hit me.
    When you were typed as INFJ, do you remember how your cognitive function test results looks like?
    It should be Ni-Fi INFJ, right? I mean, INFJ with Ni and Fi high, with Fi higher than Fe.
    It's a TRAP! (TypeC Revolution and Promotion)

    The Fun Is Coming

    ---

    - A new vision of MBTI and function stacks

    - My blog about typology in general

  9. #9
    Member whateverr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vendrah View Post
    When you were typed as INFJ, do you remember how your cognitive function test results looks like? It should be Ni-Fi INFJ, right? I mean, INFJ with Ni and Fi high, with Fi higher than Fe.
    Yes, it looked exactly like that. I was actually more of like an INXJ, meaning, inconclusive. However, I ended up leaning more towards INFJ due to the feeling functions being used a lot.

  10. #10
    Remember, Humanity. Vendrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    592
    Posts
    773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whateverr View Post
    Yes, it looked exactly like that. I was actually more of like an INXJ, meaning, inconclusive. However, I ended up leaning more towards INFJ due to the feeling functions being used a lot.
    I have a similar story to yours. However, I didnt knew MBTI on that time. But one day I woke up and tried to picture my oldself right on the start of my turbulent times. It returned Ni-Fi INFJ as a result. At the very beggining of my trauma, I was noticeable more judgmental and rude. Then, a lot times later, apathy came in and on that I had my first MBTI test that I recorder. I had a lot of mixes resulted, except I was consistent in NT. Most results were INTJ but I didnt saw myself that much on INTJ profile. Then I had some therapy (I had to stop) and I slowly switched to (I have been monitoring my MBTI tests since then) INTP and then today Im getting INFP/INTP results, except those tests that says "use your 13 year old" where I get ENFP or the one I made to partially catch the stack as ENFP II.

    I do believe (and have reasons not only to believe but also to think) that our story is more common than we realize. What happened to you happened with other people with a different story, and I dont really have a solution to "return to ENFP" or all that stuff.
    It's a TRAP! (TypeC Revolution and Promotion)

    The Fun Is Coming

    ---

    - A new vision of MBTI and function stacks

    - My blog about typology in general

Similar Threads

  1. Help me find my type: INFJ? INTP?
    By kav2330 in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 08:31 PM
  2. can you help me with my type??
    By Dante766 in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 08:16 AM
  3. Help me discovering my type
    By tri in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 01:06 AM
  4. Can you help me with my type? (INFP??)
    By Ringtone in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 02:35 PM
  5. Please help me determine my type!
    By beyondaurora in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 04:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO