First 234

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

Quote Originally Posted by whateverr View Post
    Why? What specifically made you get to that conclusion?
    I always feel that i let people down when i follow my cravings to the max, without any breaks. Hooking up with people that my friends are interested in, drinking way too much and then later doing regretful things, abandoning friends in a constant hunt for pleasure
    Acting up on your cravings, being excessive about physical pleasuers, living in a moment to satisfy yourself. That's pretty much a definition of Se. Also it does sound pretty unhealthy, you probably feel some emptiness inside that you try to cover with this behavior. Healthy or not, it still is Se.

You admire strong people and feel put off by weakness and neediness, that's what most socionics gammas would say, some betas as well, so you definitely value and have strong Se. Wanting to be physically immune and strong suggests Se as well.

Overall, you seem like a confident person who is well aware of their own personal power. You know how to use your talents and get what you want from most situations. Again, strong Se.

You value freedom, want to be your own person, want to be independent, while you also respect freedom of other people. That sounds like Fi to me.

The need to be free while seeking pleasures to escape uncomfortable feelings is a very 7-ish way of dealing with things. You also seem to be aware of the power game most 8s enjoy, but I see you as more of a 7 in this matter.

Tritype is probably 7w8 3w4 8w9 sx/sp

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    Acting up on your cravings, being excessive about physical pleasuers, living in a moment to satisfy yourself. That's pretty much a definition of Se. Also it does sound pretty unhealthy, you probably feel some emptiness inside that you try to cover with this behavior. Healthy or not, it still is Se.

You admire strong people and feel put off by weakness and neediness, that's what most socionics gammas would say, some betas as well, so you definitely value and have strong Se. Wanting to be physically immune and strong suggests Se as well.

Overall, you seem like a confident person who is well aware of their own personal power. You know how to use your talents and get what you want from most situations. Again, strong Se.

You value freedom, want to be your own person, want to be independent, while you also respect freedom of other people. That sounds like Fi to me.

The need to be free while seeking pleasures to escape uncomfortable feelings is a very 7-ish way of dealing with things. You also seem to be aware of the power game most 8s enjoy, but I see you as more of a 7 in this matter.

Tritype is probably 7w8 3w4 8w9 sx/sp
    True. It is definitely unhealthy. I'm way more controlled now because that happened more constantly in the past. I always looked at it as a sign of cognitive immaturity. But it makes a lot of sense if it would just be a developed function acting out in an unhealthy way. ISxP could be a possibility. I don't know if it's my dominant function, so it might not be ESxP, but ISxP might be a possibility.
    The tritype resonated. It would definitely fit with me.
    Thank you, man.
    Likes Fay liked this post

MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram

Ok, lets say that today @whatever scored a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Reckful

Part 3 of a BBC interview done with John Freeman when Jung (born in 1875) was 84. Forward to around 8:40 and you can watch this exchange:

JF: Have you concluded what psychological type you are yourself?

Jung: (chuckling) Naturally I have devoted a great deal of attention to that painful question, you know.

JF: And reached a conclusion?

Jung: Well, you see, the type is nothing static. It changes in the course of life. But I most certainly was characterized by thinking. I overthought from early childhood on. And I had a great deal of intuition, too. And I had definite difficulty with feeling. And my relation to reality was not particularly brilliant. I was often at variance with the reality of things. Now that gives you all the necessary data for the diagnosis.
    I still held the idea that type doesnt change, but thats still more of a belief.
    It's a TRAP! (TypeC Revolution and Promotion)

The Fun Is Coming

---

- A new vision of MBTI and function stacks

- My blog about typology in general

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vendrah View Post
    Ok, lets say that today @whatever scored a point.

I still held the idea that type doesnt change, but thats still more of a belief.
    Not sure if i'm gonna sound like an asshole but.....
    HELL YEEEEEAAAH!
    lmao just joking, but for real now, i remembered this video. I saw it many years ago. i didn't remembered its existence, but now i do lol
    It's actually really good. I noticed that throughout my life. How much people can change depending on their environment and their situation. Watch Peaky Blinders, i really recommend it. The whole point of the series is to show how much war can f*ck peoples lives. Everyone in the show was different and happy and joyful before, then the storm came, and they all turned into violent, aggressive, depressive, troubled and enraged men. And, most certainly, their types changed too. And their demons and dominant habits now, are most definitely totally switched. And that doesn't necessarily mean that they will return to be their "original types" if they become healthy again, that just means that they will be the healthy version of everything they've been through.