• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I would like help finding my MBTI type. i know that i am a Sensor and that is it

Type me xSxx

MBTI Type
S
Enneagram
9w0
I am very unintuitive and empathetic. My friends have told me thta i am witty, modest and forgiving but strangers sometimes call me unfriendly as well.
My very bad intuition though stands out very much. People often comment on this and their perceptive he;ps me learn about myself.

I am very disorderly and imprudant and it tend to get in the way and my parents say that make things uncomfortable to say the least.
But im very warmness so make up for it

Oh my teachers say that i am protective and precise.o fun-loving, persuasive and independent.some times intolerant as well.
realistic and protective

My ex say i have hostility and barbaric nature

Questions

Describe your upbringing. Did it have any kind of religious or structured influence? How did you respond to it?
Yes very strict but i drank

If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed?
Shitey

Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art? If you are not particular artistic but can appreciate art please likewise describe what forums of art you enjoy. Please explain your answer.
Yes i draw lots. very tons of drawing like drawing cats and anime . realistic nature no abstract .

Sorry for bad english is my 4rd language

Type me thanks

Put

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Can you elaborate on bad intuition?

Type me xSxx

MBTI Type
S
Enneagram
9w0
Can you elaborate on bad intuition?

Yes so basically i am good at Sensings. I always remember stuff and always whipe my butt and i heard that Ntuit types are not good at that., because focused on their head. I do not preditct things well and i prefer to stick to the facts instead of fantiszing. I test 91% S on tests

Source
unknown.jpg

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yes so basically i am good at Sensings. I always remember stuff and always whipe my butt and i heard that Ntuit types are not good at that., because focused on their head. I do not preditct things well and i prefer to stick to the facts instead of fantiszing. I test 91% S on tests

Source
View attachment 22013

Yeah I personally don't poo so I don't wipe either.

Type me xSxx

MBTI Type
S
Enneagram
9w0
Goddesses such as myself are better than you mortal humans. We are divine powerful beings.

- - - Updated - - -

Bold of you to assume I fit under "everybody"

Whats it like not being constipatted. I spend 6-7 hour a day on toilet bowl

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Goddesses such as myself are better than you mortal humans. We are divine powerful beings.

- - - Updated - - -

Bold of you to assume I fit under "everybody"

Not at all Cousin Tiger of the green grass. I saw your video, you are quite strinkingly singular in an intriguing way. ^_^ It's enjoyable having you among us.

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Not at all Cousin Tiger of the green grass. I saw your video, you are quite strinkingly singular in an intriguing way. ^_^ It's enjoyable having you among us.

I expect it is enjoyable having me grace you with my divine presence