• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me Video

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Here is a video you can use to try type me, I'm curious about your opinions:

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think ENFJ 3w4 5w4 8w7 (Your 8s wings seem balanced to me there is that 7ish push and curiosity but also a certain calm but strong steady gut energy that 8w9s have maybe 45% 9, 55% 7). You seem to have no superego triad at all (1,2,6) to me and while I did consider INFJ due to seeming to have strong Ti I think your 5 fix makes your Ti stronger than it otherwise would be and I don't think Se is last (Just too much awareness of things like presence and such).

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I couldn't really hear what you were saying (my laptop speakers aren't the best), but I'll throw in my two cents.

I dunno about ENFJ! I feel like ENFJs project their energy quite a bit more than that, just as a general habit. You seem more like an INXP to me, possible IXFJ. If you put a gun to my head and insisted I type you as an extravert, I could maybe buy you as an ENFP in chill mode?

When I think of myself (as I often do): Before I post a video on the forum, I would have a lot of extraverted concerns: what am I wearing? How's my hair? Should I shampoo/condition before I do this (I'm really hung up on my hair lol)? How do I keep their interest? What kind of impression do I want to make?

Like what kind of e3w4 extravert doesn't obsess over THAT?:D

Maybe you do think like that, but you seem so casual and authentic in the pj's, and you seem more like you're talking to yourself in your head (thinking out loud) than to an "audience". You have that imaginative, in my own little world vibe.

I would guess INFP.

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I couldn't really hear what you were saying (my laptop speakers aren't the best), but I'll throw in my two cents.

I dunno about ENFJ! I feel like ENFJs project their energy quite a bit more than that, just as a general habit. You seem more like an INXP to me, possible IXFJ. If you put a gun to my head and insisted I type you as an extravert, I could maybe buy you as an ENFP in chill mode?

When I think of myself (as I often do): Before I post a video on the forum, I would have a lot of extraverted concerns: what am I wearing? How's my hair? Should I shampoo/condition before I do this? lol How do I keep their interest? What kind of impression do I want to make?

Maybe you do think like that, but you seem so casual in the pj's, and you seem more like you're talking to yourself in your head (thinking out loud) than to an "audience". You have that imaginative, in my own little world vibe.

I would guess INFP.

Well other people are in my house trying to sleep so I didn't wanna wake anyone up.
I notice your list of concerns aren't actually extravert concerns, but more Sensory concerns (Si in socionics, could go either Si or Se in MBTI) so that wouldn't really contradict an ENxx typing.
I'd imagine I do come across as having that vibe, high stack Nx types usually do.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears as if you are comparing to yourself in regards to extraversion which would be fine but ESFJs typically are very extraverted even in comparsion to other extraverts.
Sorry if this comes across rude in anyway, I genuinely don't mean it to be. I just saw a few things that seemed a little off and wanted to give a little advice ahah

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Well other people are in my house trying to sleep so I didn't wanna wake anyone up.
I notice your list of concerns aren't actually extravert concerns, but more Sensory concerns (Si in socionics, could go either Si or Se in MBTI) so that wouldn't really contradict an ENxx typing.
I'd imagine I do come across as having that vibe, high stack Nx types usually do.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears as if you are comparing to yourself in regards to extraversion which would be fine but ESFJs typically are very extraverted even in comparsion to other extraverts.
Sorry if this comes across rude in anyway, I genuinely don't mean it to be. I just saw a few things that seemed a little off and wanted to give a little advice ahah

No, no, you're good Tiger, no meanness detected ;)

I really drew too much on what I consider a "normal" extravert to be (i.e. ME lol), rather than thinking about the specific type. I guess I just expect ENFJs to have that extraverted sensation POP!, even if it's only tertiary (kind of like how ENTP's have wiggly fun tertiary Fe. It's small but very noticeable, like a vestigial tail).

Like an ENFJ to me is like Mufasa, Oprah, Martin Luther King Jr., or Calculon from Futurama. Kind of powerful, benevolent, and maybe a little "extra". They're always proclaiming shit with a lot of gravity. Motivational speakers, self-proclaimed teachers, life coaches, preachers. And you would probably mock their self-seriousness if they weren't SO. DARN. CAPTIVATING!

You struck me as kind of dreamy and far off and thoughtful (and maybe you just have crazy Ni for an ENFJ). Too humble to lecture people about how they should live. But I didn't know you were trying to be quiet not to wake people up. That makes a lot of sense! :blush:

Also when people have like anime avatars, I just think: BOOM! INXX type!

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
No, no, you're good Tiger, no meanness detected ;)

I really drew too much on what I consider a "normal" extravert to be (i.e. ME lol), rather than thinking about the specific type. I guess I just think of ENFJs tend to have a bit of a Se POP, even if it's only tertiary (kind of like how ENTP's have wiggly fun tertiary Fe. It's small but very noticeable, like a vestigial tail).

Like an ENFJ to me is like Mufasa, Oprah, Martin Luther King Jr., or Calculon from Futurama. Kind of powerful, benevolent, and maybe a little "extra". They're always proclaiming shit with a lot of gravity. Motivational speakers, self-proclaimed teachers, life coaches, preachers. And you would probably mock their self-seriousness if they weren't SO. DARN. CAPTIVATING!

You struck me as kind of dreamy and far off and thoughtful (and maybe you just have crazy Ni for an ENFJ). But I didn't know you were trying to be quiet not to wake people up. That makes a lot of sense! :blush:

Also when people have like anime avatars, I just think: BOOM! INXX type!

Well I actually picked her as my pfp because it was flirty and sultry lol.
Probably also doesn't help my mic and your laptop speaker both suck, but the "little extra" thing - the people around me would certainly describe me that way. It's rather annoying to me that there isn't really a way for me to upload a video that demonstrates me in social settings or like a spontaneous conversation with people because then I'd be more in my element. Also interesting you bring up the Se thing because when I first got into this a good 2 years back, people would type me as Se dom all the time lol.
I wouldn't say I'm that dreamy, which becomes very apparent when I start talking to those INFx types in voice chats or in real life settings.
I had also just showered like an hour before this so even though I attempted to sort my hair beforehand it was still kinda messy, although my hair is naturally "wavy" which many people seem weirdly jealous of. I bring this up because you edited it to mention 3w4 and just wanted to make something clear. You might be perhaps thinking of a 3w2 who is more likely to want to "fit in" as opposed to a 3w4 like me who would be more focused on presenting themselves as special or unique or different or whatever.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
You seem heavily Pe to me, and intuitive. Why are you not considering ENTP? You seem to possess subjective logical reasoning secondary to wandering conceptual perception.

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You seem heavily Pe to me, and intuitive. Why are you not considering ENTP? You seem to possess subjective logical reasoning secondary to wandering conceptual perception.

ENTP is definitely a type I have and still do consider. I think it's definitely a possibility for sure.

Put

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Big Fe and Ni vibes probably ENFJ. Considered INFJ but your Fe is v prominant

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Big Fe and Ni vibes probably ENFJ. Considered INFJ but your Fe is v prominant

Hmm what about the Ti that other users have pointed out?

Meowcat

There is no way for this to be a strong Fe function

edit: that said, I don't think INFP either, like at all. Some Thinking type

Last edited:

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
INTJ works for you I think. You've been hard to type. You've looked Ti-Fe before, but I haven't seen a ton of Se. I think INTJ would make most sense by dichotomies-I wondered about ENTJ too because Te doms tend to be a very ambiverted type in my experience. But yeah, not enough Se for tertiary I think, and even less Si. You care a lot about efficiency and are pretty organized too. I think lower Fi works good, you don't seem to care much about what others think or about the norm, and sure you can wrap others around your finger but that works with Te I think. You're no Fi dom, but you do seem to have some values that mean a lot to you deep down. And yeah, I don't think Ti auxes have to be the only troll type, I think that Fe Polr works for that. Fe polr cause of the above plus you seem to have trouble with other people's emotions. 3w4's always been a good fit to me, and contraflow, but I'll have to think about whether you're SP 3 or not.

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INTJ works for you I think. You've been hard to type. You've looked Ti-Fe before, but I haven't seen a ton of Se. I think INTJ would make most sense by dichotomies-I wondered about ENTJ too because Te doms tend to be a very ambiverted type in my experience. But yeah, not enough Se for tertiary I think, and even less Si. You care a lot about efficiency and are pretty organized too. I think lower Fi works good, you don't seem to care much about what others think or about the norm, and sure you can wrap others around your finger but that works with Te I think. You're no Fi dom, but you do seem to have some values that mean a lot to you deep down. And yeah, I don't think Ti auxes have to be the only troll type, I think that Fe Polr works for that. Fe polr cause of the above plus you seem to have trouble with other people's emotions. 3w4's always been a good fit to me, and contraflow, but I'll have to think about whether you're SP 3 or not.

You know, I think you're right. It's easier to seem "Se" online, when the person you're talking to can't turn around and punch you in the face ahah.
Everything you said hit the nail on the head really, I hate when people start getting emotional. My emotions are also held deep down as well, and I'm very closed off about expressing them (Fi tert + Fe PoLR). I mean the "wrapping people around my finger" thing, could be enneagram 3. It does work with Te, because it is a part of NiTe strategy. I hate inefficiency that is true, and my "trolling" is due to the fact that free speech is extremely important to me.
In regards to enneagram, absolutely not a 7 lol - 5 is definitely my head type. Considered it as core, but 3 works better as of now. Variants I'm really not sure about though.

That point about "wrapping people around my finger" being Te is such an important point to make. People associating manipulation with Fe is such a toxic stereotype. Anyone of any type can be manipulative, and the fact is everyone will be manipulative at some point in their life.

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Like Se = aggression, wtf

Anyway, where's your Ni?

I wasn't originally going to respond to you since judging by the vibe I get from your posts it would likely go in circles. But since you have quoted me I will give you a response.
Se isn't aggression in itself, however the correlations between force/physicality and aggression are there. If you think by what I said I meant "Se = aggression" you have gravely misread.
My Ni is evident in the fact I struggle to live in the moment, I'm constantly thinking ahead. I see the underlying meanings much easier than I see what is on the surface. When it comes to data, my response is to go into deep analysis down 1 wormhole (Ni depth > Ne breadth). I can't "just do things", I need time to plan.

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
wrong guess

"gravely misread" lol your style

I mean you can throw ad homs at me all you want, doesn't have an impact on me either way. When you have any actual insights, feel free to share.

Meowcat

I mean you can throw ad homs at me all you want, doesn't have an impact on me either way. When you have any actual insights, feel free to share.

I mean I don't like your assumptions of me. & I shared input/insight on here in your thread before so please

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I have no idea where people are getting xNFJ from.

Well I suspect that because I had that type on my profile, people may have been just going along with it.