Thread: Type Me Video

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Default Type Me Video

Here is a video you can use to try type me, I'm curious about your opinions:
    MBTI - INTJ
    Socionics - ILI-Ni
    Enneagram: 3w4-1w2-7w8 so/sx
    Jungian Archetype: Magician

Bismuths Darling Prince Amethyst Archon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    974 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEE None

I think ENFJ 3w4 5w4 8w7 (Your 8s wings seem balanced to me there is that 7ish push and curiosity but also a certain calm but strong steady gut energy that 8w9s have maybe 45% 9, 55% 7). You seem to have no superego triad at all (1,2,6) to me and while I did consider INFJ due to seeming to have strong Ti I think your 5 fix makes your Ti stronger than it otherwise would be and I don't think Se is last (Just too much awareness of things like presence and such).
    Pisces Sun-Libra Moon-Libra Rising

Bismuths one and only Munchkin
    Likes tigergreengrass liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ

I couldn't really hear what you were saying (my laptop speakers aren't the best), but I'll throw in my two cents.

I dunno about ENFJ! I feel like ENFJs project their energy quite a bit more than that, just as a general habit. You seem more like an INXP to me, possible IXFJ. If you put a gun to my head and insisted I type you as an extravert, I could maybe buy you as an ENFP in chill mode?

When I think of myself (as I often do): Before I post a video on the forum, I would have a lot of extraverted concerns: what am I wearing? How's my hair? Should I shampoo/condition before I do this (I'm really hung up on my hair lol)? How do I keep their interest? What kind of impression do I want to make?

Like what kind of e3w4 extravert doesn't obsess over THAT?

Maybe you do think like that, but you seem so casual and authentic in the pj's, and you seem more like you're talking to yourself in your head (thinking out loud) than to an "audience". You have that imaginative, in my own little world vibe.

I would guess INFP.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    I couldn't really hear what you were saying (my laptop speakers aren't the best), but I'll throw in my two cents.

I dunno about ENFJ! I feel like ENFJs project their energy quite a bit more than that, just as a general habit. You seem more like an INXP to me, possible IXFJ. If you put a gun to my head and insisted I type you as an extravert, I could maybe buy you as an ENFP in chill mode?

When I think of myself (as I often do): Before I post a video on the forum, I would have a lot of extraverted concerns: what am I wearing? How's my hair? Should I shampoo/condition before I do this? lol How do I keep their interest? What kind of impression do I want to make?

Maybe you do think like that, but you seem so casual in the pj's, and you seem more like you're talking to yourself in your head (thinking out loud) than to an "audience". You have that imaginative, in my own little world vibe.

I would guess INFP.
    Well other people are in my house trying to sleep so I didn't wanna wake anyone up.
    I notice your list of concerns aren't actually extravert concerns, but more Sensory concerns (Si in socionics, could go either Si or Se in MBTI) so that wouldn't really contradict an ENxx typing.
    I'd imagine I do come across as having that vibe, high stack Nx types usually do.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears as if you are comparing to yourself in regards to extraversion which would be fine but ESFJs typically are very extraverted even in comparsion to other extraverts.
    Sorry if this comes across rude in anyway, I genuinely don't mean it to be. I just saw a few things that seemed a little off and wanted to give a little advice ahah
    MBTI - INTJ
    Socionics - ILI-Ni

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by tigergreengrass View Post
    Well other people are in my house trying to sleep so I didn't wanna wake anyone up.
    I notice your list of concerns aren't actually extravert concerns, but more Sensory concerns (Si in socionics, could go either Si or Se in MBTI) so that wouldn't really contradict an ENxx typing.
    I'd imagine I do come across as having that vibe, high stack Nx types usually do.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears as if you are comparing to yourself in regards to extraversion which would be fine but ESFJs typically are very extraverted even in comparsion to other extraverts.
    Sorry if this comes across rude in anyway, I genuinely don't mean it to be. I just saw a few things that seemed a little off and wanted to give a little advice ahah
    No, no, you're good Tiger, no meanness detected

I really drew too much on what I consider a "normal" extravert to be (i.e. ME lol), rather than thinking about the specific type. I guess I just expect ENFJs to have that extraverted sensation POP!, even if it's only tertiary (kind of like how ENTP's have wiggly fun tertiary Fe. It's small but very noticeable, like a vestigial tail).

Like an ENFJ to me is like Mufasa, Oprah, Martin Luther King Jr., or Calculon from Futurama. Kind of powerful, benevolent, and maybe a little "extra". They're always proclaiming shit with a lot of gravity. Motivational speakers, self-proclaimed teachers, life coaches, preachers. And you would probably mock their self-seriousness if they weren't SO. DARN. CAPTIVATING!

You struck me as kind of dreamy and far off and thoughtful (and maybe you just have crazy Ni for an ENFJ). Too humble to lecture people about how they should live. But I didn't know you were trying to be quiet not to wake people up. That makes a lot of sense!

Also when people have like anime avatars, I just think: BOOM! INXX type!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    No, no, you're good Tiger, no meanness detected

I really drew too much on what I consider a "normal" extravert to be (i.e. ME lol), rather than thinking about the specific type. I guess I just think of ENFJs tend to have a bit of a Se POP, even if it's only tertiary (kind of like how ENTP's have wiggly fun tertiary Fe. It's small but very noticeable, like a vestigial tail).

Like an ENFJ to me is like Mufasa, Oprah, Martin Luther King Jr., or Calculon from Futurama. Kind of powerful, benevolent, and maybe a little "extra". They're always proclaiming shit with a lot of gravity. Motivational speakers, self-proclaimed teachers, life coaches, preachers. And you would probably mock their self-seriousness if they weren't SO. DARN. CAPTIVATING!

You struck me as kind of dreamy and far off and thoughtful (and maybe you just have crazy Ni for an ENFJ). But I didn't know you were trying to be quiet not to wake people up. That makes a lot of sense!

Also when people have like anime avatars, I just think: BOOM! INXX type!
    Well I actually picked her as my pfp because it was flirty and sultry lol.
    Probably also doesn't help my mic and your laptop speaker both suck, but the "little extra" thing - the people around me would certainly describe me that way. It's rather annoying to me that there isn't really a way for me to upload a video that demonstrates me in social settings or like a spontaneous conversation with people because then I'd be more in my element. Also interesting you bring up the Se thing because when I first got into this a good 2 years back, people would type me as Se dom all the time lol.
    I wouldn't say I'm that dreamy, which becomes very apparent when I start talking to those INFx types in voice chats or in real life settings.
    I had also just showered like an hour before this so even though I attempted to sort my hair beforehand it was still kinda messy, although my hair is naturally "wavy" which many people seem weirdly jealous of. I bring this up because you edited it to mention 3w4 and just wanted to make something clear. You might be perhaps thinking of a 3w2 who is more likely to want to "fit in" as opposed to a 3w4 like me who would be more focused on presenting themselves as special or unique or different or whatever.
    MBTI - INTJ
    Socionics - ILI-Ni
    Likes Forever_Jung liked this post

You seem heavily Pe to me, and intuitive. Why are you not considering ENTP? You seem to possess subjective logical reasoning secondary to wandering conceptual perception.
    Likes tigergreengrass, Forever_Jung liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    You seem heavily Pe to me, and intuitive. Why are you not considering ENTP? You seem to possess subjective logical reasoning secondary to wandering conceptual perception.
    ENTP is definitely a type I have and still do consider. I think it's definitely a possibility for sure.
    MBTI - INTJ
    Socionics - ILI-Ni
    Likes Saprophytic Aphrodite liked this post

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    ESE Fe

Big Fe and Ni vibes probably ENFJ. Considered INFJ but your Fe is v prominant

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4 so/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Put View Post
    Big Fe and Ni vibes probably ENFJ. Considered INFJ but your Fe is v prominant
    Hmm what about the Ti that other users have pointed out?
    MBTI - INTJ
    Socionics - ILI-Ni