• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Does this sound like Fe or Fi? Can't really tell.

parkalop

I'm leaning more towards Fe over Fi but I would like to gain your guy's insight just for more clarification just in case I might have misinterpreted anything.

When I was very young and still to this day I had a tendency to shy away from any semblance of external conflict, the main cases being on TV or any other source of media books and video games as well. If I witnessed two other characters, doesn't necessarily have to be a major character, in an exchange with another I had always almost by instinct would close my eyes and shut out the scene. I would describe it as an intense flow of emotion that would come out of nowhere in an involuntary way generally before my mind would have time to brace mentally. I don't recall any sort of real intellectual process that went into it, however I didn't actively try and put my self in their shoes or view try and empathize with them, it would just happen automatically.

Despite my socially introverted exterior, I've made strives and attempts at joining new social groups at school but nothing would ever click and I would involuntarily demonstrate certain oddball behaviors that people would notice. The point is I don't particularly enjoy being viewed as an outcast or a doormat. I think my attempts at trying to blend in using my ISFJ shadow does strain me more often then not and tires me out fast which is the mask I think I put up at school. At least I think so assuming I really am an ENTP and not something else completely. I don't have a tight-secure vault in my cranium that has these strict moral guidelines my underlings must follow, I'm extremely flexible with my morality and tend lean towards more of a grey area. If your wondering why I considered ENTP right now it's because function wise it seems to make the most sense, even corelating my social behavior.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
The flow of emotion comes out of nowhere or in the presence of a conflict?

parkalop

It's really quite random and inconsistent I usually welcome conflict and see it as necessary most of the time I initiate but the flow emotion usually comes at a random point so both technically I guess.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
It's really quite random and inconsistent I usually welcome conflict and see it as necessary most of the time I initiate but the flow emotion usually comes at a random point so both technically I guess.

If it is "random", then it must not be enviroment triggered, then it should be Fi.

Sabbathhhank

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IXFX
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i feel like i will never truly understand or know either for sure