• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTP + 4w5 + Leo 1 = Me (+ Jung ??)

Pierattt

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Ok a couple things

1. Thank you for this forum. It's incredibly information rich. As someone into systems I feel like I've hit a mother lode.

2. Title is accurate for myself I believe. Those are only ones I know.

3. Claiming Jung was 4w5 is a bold move I know, but Also it's why I'm asking for help. Namely I'm curious if anyone knows if Jung would have been Shame or Fear based?

4. Just learned yesterday that we are both Leo 1. Kind of freaking out. Have felt a kinship with him for a bit and so that was very cool to discover.

5. It appears as tho being INTP and Type 4 is relatively rare, so I'm having a harder time finding models or people to mirror/gaze at narcissistically. Does anyone know much about this type and/or any resources etc?

Ok I think that's it,
much obliged.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Interesting combo, I thought Jung was somewhere in the regime of 5w4 or 9w1 (from what I've been seeing other's suggest him to be at the very least; Riso and Ennea-Institute both type him as 9w1). Nonetheless, welcome to the forum, hopefully you continue to to enjoy it as you stay. 4w5 is, indeed, a relatively uncommon combination for an INTP, as most INTPs tend to be head core or 9 core (some would say 4 is "impossible,"but I'd disagree... It's just an odd combo, I at least think I've come across one or two that I can "verify" online at least). You're probably not going to find a lot about the type in general, the only place I've seen anything explicitly written about it is Tumblr or perhaps discord rants, Funky Mbti In Fiction had a whole text series on mbti and enneagram combinations and suggested that Jughead Jones might be one? I don't know the character well enough to comment myself, only that the resource isn't awful (for tumblr), moreso if you're looking at type descriptions themselves rather then character typings as a whole (ie. there is a bias towards N, 8, 4, and 5 but that's to be expected).

Nonetheless, if might be beneficial for you to write descriptions if you're confident in your typing as INTP 4w5. It's uncommon enough that the descriptions would be beneficial.

Edit: Also, you might have more luck posting this here, this part of the forum is mostly for help with self typing.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I haven't really seen formal writeups here either, although I think I have seen occasional INTPs determine themselves to be Type 4 and posting from time to time.

The problem is that the Four mindset seems counter on some level to the Ti approach, it can feel contradictory. I thought about it a lot in my own typing, looking at 5w4 vs 4w5 and INTP vs INFP at points in my life, but see more natural detachment in myself that justifies a Ti + Five approach even if I have some strong Four aspects to my personality. (I can't really say I identified as much as INFP beyond the cosmetic, because it took me many years in life to develop my own personal set of values; everything for me started with logic and was derived from that, with little personal investment, until I finally slowly developed a few personal values I don't feel the need to justify logically anymore.)

Anyway, I don't understand quite how it would work, trying to mix the two (either Fi / Five or Ti / Four). It would be interesting to see someone discuss it as they try to work through it. Is there a right answer? No. You learn about yourself by challenging yourself and making the arguments, and seeing where they take you, and you don't need to be sure up front, and you can always change with more self-insight based on where you end up.

I know the Search feature might not be spectacular, but search back through the relevant subforums here for past folks who might have explored this. I think I might have seen a few Four / INTJ combos as well, although I can see how INTJs (who often class as One) would also find some connection with the strong inner passion of Four, although for them it is a Disintegration direction in Enneagram. (Anyway, there would still be a familiarity there.) It could help to examine the integration and disintegration patterns in Enneagram if you're exploring type, as it provides two other E types to "frame" experience in terms of what you aspire to vs what patterns you drop into when you are stressed.

Pierattt

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
"Anyway, I don't understand quite how it would work, trying to mix the two (either Fi / Five or Ti / Four). It would be interesting to see someone discuss it as they try to work through it. Is there a right answer? No. You learn about yourself"

Sorry for delay.
I've been wanting to re-read the replies before commenting and haven't made time.

So my hangup is that I don't understand the system well enough to understand your point above.

If you wouldn't mind explaining ELI5-ing it for me, I might be able to change my take or give feedback.
Thank you either way!

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
What does Leo 1 mean, if you don't mind me asking?

Pierattt

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
What does Leo 1 mean, if you don't mind me asking?

I've recently learned this myself.
Apparently there's 3 per sign, depending on when in span you were born. There's also Cusps, which have their own energy and represent the evenly in-between folks. So more of a spectrum than a set of rooms.

- - - Updated - - -

Happy to post a picture of your birthday's if you wanna share it

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I've recently learned this myself.
Apparently there's 3 per sign, depending on when in span you were born. There's also Cusps, which have their own energy and represent the evenly in-between folks. So more of a spectrum than a set of rooms.

- - - Updated - - -

Happy to post a picture of your birthday's if you wanna share it

I know I am a cusp but would like more information, yes