• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What about me?

mysavior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IT
And I quote,
I'm saying...

I'm judgemental. I jump to conclusions. I have no self control. I'm as dull as this room's off-white interior. I don't think before I act. I'm either numb as hell or moody. I'm lazy as fuck. I want to be popular. I get all worked up cuz I dress like shit while really trying to be fly. I act like I'm all powerful, but I'm shivering, scared as fuck, wondering what the hell I'm really good for. They see me as a force, as a problem, as someone to get all "jealoused" up about, and I'm sitting here wondering why I'm so irrelevant. I have motivation, and once I start moving, I scare myself back in a corner. I can't stand up for myself. I don't give a shit about many things. I get manipulated as easy as fuck. Someone can keep mentioning some irrelevant garbage that doesn't mean anything, and by the time they finish their sentence, I'm seeing it as something profound that I need to start worrying about. What am I about? Where am I gonna end up? Why have I never given a shit about anyone? How can I hang around a bunch of INTPs, a bunch of people that are supposed to be just like me, and still feel that mountain of bullshit trying to swallow me whole?

I'm saying..

What the fuck am I really?

Where are the fools that I'd get on and along with?

I wonder if this is the fucked up life that's gonna be mine till the day the sky starts falling.

Never had a friend, its always been bullshit. Never been able to trust anyone, they always wanted something. Never had a real girlfriend, its always been some lame asses holding nothing but pity for me, trying to feel like they are making a fucking difference. "I sacrificed my image to be with you.. you should fucking worship me." No, fuck you!

I'm saying...

This is shit.

Still looking for that light, where the fuck am I going to find it?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Your type is vulgar.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:wubbie: :heart:

I havent read it, but your nick is just cool

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Silly. You have to flick on the light switch yourself to make the light come one. ^_^b Welcome though.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Second vote for ENTP. (Greater awareness of external factors in relation to/definition of the self.)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
ENTP (So I agree with others, but I decided from only your post). Certainty: 4/5

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
INXP ... reminds me of some things I used to write. Ugh... I hated it the most, yet it still wanted to come out.