• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me By My Ideology If You Can

FoundAShoe

For a little bit of context, I'm a 21 year old male and I am a rapper, writer, poet, actor, model, and chair philosopher. I got bored of the other form of these posts and thought it'd be interesting to try out a new format.

This is a ideology that I have been refining slowly since I was 17. I just thought that this could help other people find some kind of purpose in their life as it has helped me in ways. It isn't really near a finished state but I think it can show some functions that I use.

1) A person cannot be free until they have released themselves from the chains that were put on them in their youth.

Never accept someone else’s personal understanding of any person, system, or idea as truth. Wrestle with the concept yourself and figure out where you lie with the issue. If you agree with it’s tenets, then you can follow with a clear conscience. If you don’t, disregard it at once.

2) Happiness is a choice that you make every second of your life. There is no such thing as a constant state of happiness in this world.

Everything that goes wrong within your life is not a personal attack against you. You have control over how you react to and interpret events so if you choose to be depressed about a heartbreak, understand that is choice. If you have the capacities to flip your perspective, begin training yourself to do that at all times. There is always a lesson to be learned.

3) To feel most alive, one must fill their life with unique experiences that break them out of the routine in their life. All good things on this planet are fleeting. A few seconds of pure love with another is worth a lifetime with a mediocre lover.

Once you fall into a routine lifestyle, you are a drone. A shell of the spirit that screams inside you to paint the skies. Life isn’t found in a cubicle. It’s found exploring this giant playpen of a world we live in. So many conversations, people, and activities that you can meet to get that burst of adrenaline that you’ve been missing. If it’s safe, it’s probably not worth it.

SELECTED QUOTES

"I’m just blowing up balloons so that we can float to heaven."

"Every human being is unique and has a gift they can provide the world. Find your special gift and share it with the world."

"The human condition is to move away from pain or stop it by attacking the source. So, you either run away or you attack yourself."

"I come to you with a heavy heart and a wounded soul. But my soul is no heavier than yours nor is yours greater than mine."

"I’m starting to believe life is continually defying death until the faithful day that it comes and washing you away."

"The true source of our suffering is our repression of expression. We have been taught to conceal our thoughts and hearts. We must all have the grit to think and speak our souls to the heavens."

"Revolution is not a physical act. It always starts in the hearts of men. Once someone has the truth confirmed to their soul, they lash out. How productive that is depends on the man."

"I don’t believe it when people say that it takes an army to change the world. Every change that has ever happened originated in the mind of one being."

"I have a hard time believing in institutions that preach about peace. All the people throughout history who advocated for peace and started making significant changes were brutally murdered. They didn’t get to see the fruits of their labor."

"I’m sad because I can see a world where we are all happy and have our slices of the pie. I fear that won’t happen until the next life though.

"Gold hidden under some dirt is infinitely better than a diamond that glistens"

"When the devil appears before you and requests that you take off your armor. Tell him to touch it if he dares."

"There is nothing in the entirety of this world that comforts me more than the mindless babbling of love that a mother shows to her baby"

"Instead of enjoying the beauty of the moment, we prefer to complain to the people we love most in the places that we feel most relaxed."

"A man who really wants to change is ecstatic when the truth brings him to change his whole perspective. A coward prefers the kind that brings others to their knees."

"If I ever say anything that doesn’t make evil people squirm in their seats, let me know so I can realign myself with my purpose."

"If your spiritual bucket is littered with holes, the only way to keep it filled is to sink into the ocean of spirituality."

"My mama bled when I arrived, if I must, I can bleed on my way out"

"I was put here to remind everyone of the childish idealism that you discarded as you grew up."

"Run as fast as you can towards heaven and if someone manages to keep up with you, hold them close."

"With the spirit that I have within me, the limits of my body are inconsequential."

"How glorious is a smile in this world. It shows that you haven’t been beaten down by this world. You are rising above the heartbreak and sharing happiness with the world. Pure beauty."

If you have any questions pertaining to my thoughts or about me, just ask.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
early 20's Im guessing.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I agree with Powell, NF.
Theres is zero information about I/E, I would take E as a guess.
Not much can be said about J/P, really...

FoundAShoe

I agree with Powell, NF.
Theres is zero information about I/E, I would take E as a guess.
Not much can be said about J/P, really...

Is there anything I can answer that could help you with those other aspects?

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I'll say extroverted feeler with Se, so either ENFJ or ESFP.
But, more importantly, probably a 7.

I'd prefer a questionnaire or video though.

FoundAShoe

I'll say extroverted feeler with Se, so either ENFJ or ESFP.
But, more importantly, probably a 7.

I'd prefer a questionnaire or video though.

Here you go though.

===B E G I N - T Y P E - Q U I Z===
**Q0: Disclaim now if you have any mental health problems or are in a particular mental state (sad, annoyed, etc) which may bias or change your answers. This will allow typists to make adjustments.**

No, I am my normal self

**Q1: Why do you want to learn more about your type? Also, why are you interested in personality typology in general?**

I want to learn more about my type so that I can understand some of my own tendencies better. I would also like to be able to better interact with other people and knowing my own tendencies makes it easier.

**Q2: Work/life balance: do you use a concept like this? Do you think that there is a distinction between "work" and "life"? Explain why or why not.**

Ideally, my work would be a major contributor to the positive qualities of my life. If I end up in wage slavery, then my life would be consumed by work anyway but in a negative sense. If I had my way, I would be free to move in whatever direction I wanted socially and career wise. For this reason, art, politics and entrepreneurship in general are the careers I could see not hating. It's very hard to see work as not being an important part of your life. The only thing that changes is if it's negative or positive. On second thought, after reading I understand it means the distinction between "work" and "personal relationships." It's hard thinking where they will place as I'm only 21 and I established. I want to have an impact on the world but not neglect my family. I would rather sacrifice time with them in the present to give them a life in the future both monetarily and with me being more present. I think a good ratio would be half and half but that doesn't workout in real life often. I will not miss any important dates and events for the sake of work though.

**Q3: What do you look for in your friends? What qualities do you like having in your friends and what qualities do you not like? Explain why you like and dislike said qualities.**

I look for a desire to grow and people who have the potential to be something great one day. Having ambitions beyond the mundane are always preferable. It is very difficult for me to be around people who are not open to new knowledge and perspectives. I also like debating ideas so if you make a claim to me, be prepared to defend it with real evidence or you might get bulldozed. If you have an opinion confident enough to state, surely you must be able to defend it or don't say it. We also tease each other quite a bit about relationships , appearances, and constraining rules so that can turn people off. We only do this with each other and it's not expected for you to start making fun of random people.

**Q4: Do you behave differently with strangers or in professional settings compared to people you know or in casual settings? Explain the differences and explain possible reasons why those reasons exist. If there are little to no differences, explain possible reasons why there are little to no differences.**

To an extent, I shouldn't tease a stranger if they don't seem open to it. With people you know, criticism is taken much more constructively than a stranger. In a professional setting, your expected to suck up to your boss to get benefits but as I answered earlier, I hope to break away from those fake power games. I know that everyone has a boss, but I really just don't wanna be managed by anyone. I must work on my own way under my own terms.

**Q5: When other people talk about you, how do they usually describe you and the way you act? How do other people say they perceive you? Do not talk about your opinion on how people perceive you.**

When other people talk about me, they usually describe me as intelligent, know-it-all, bossy, and a jokester. People perceive me as well-meaning but being overly blunt when offering a solution to their problems. I'm also told that I lock onto one way that their issue can be fixed and aggressively push them towards that path. This is getting better with time hopefully haha.

**Q6: How do you think other people perceive you? What do you want other people to see in you? When others hear the name [Your Name], what do you want them to think of? Do you (or do you feel that you) are projecting a "persona"? Why or why not? Do you think you projecting (or not) your persona is a good or bad thing? Explain why.**

I have no reason to believe that I'm not perceived in the way that people say they perceive me. At worst, the qualities they say I have are actually amplified quite a bit but they downplay it because we're friends. When others hear my name, I want them to feel like that you can achieve whatever it is that you plan for and execute. Everyone projects a persona to an extent, it's a thing that just happens if you're human. If everyone completely bared their souls, the world would be consumed in darkness within seconds. It's much more admirable to have dark qualities and actively choose the good than to have only good traits and not need to conquer anything at all.

**Q7: When interacting socially, do you take note of who interacts with who? That is to say, do you take note of the "cliques" or "groups" that form in environments such as work or school? Does this knowledge or this not knowing factor into your decision making in social interaction?**

I'm always aware of who is interacting with who. The knowledge of this plays a factor in whether I can talk with them or not. I generally just go off of whether we like/ value similar things though. I am friends and have always been friends with many groups, some which even outright oppose one another. I won't ignore someone because they hang out with someone I dislike.

**Q8: What do you value or want to see in yourself? Do you meet those qualities or values? Why do you value those qualities and values?**

Integrity, creativity, knowledge, and self-awareness. I have creativity and knowledge and I value them because it means I could find a way out of any circumstance. I can succeed no matter what cards are handed to me. I struggle with integrity as I really want to stay firm on the things I know are right but sometimes they get in the way of opportunities to reach a desired outcome. Way more often than not, I disregard them for the sake of success. It is difficult for me to persuade others morally to listen to me too and I resort to using facts instead of completely moral topics.

**Q9: Imagine your ideal house. What does it look like? What rooms are there and how are they arranged? What amenities does it have? You are free to design a house either for only yourself or for family/friends.**

Big and in a good community. There will be 3 cars. Wife's, mine, and a family car with a rv for camping and road trips. Living room, game room, kitchen, and at least 4 bedrooms. There will be a pool, a recording studio, and a office for my wife and I.

**Q10: What hobbies or creative pursuits do you take in your free time? Why did you decide to take up these hobbies or creative pursuits? In what way do these impact your life?**

I enjoy writing, making music, acting, and fashion when it comes to creative things. With other people, I enjoy debating politics, playing sports, video games, and practical jokes. They keep me active as I hate just sleeping or sitting around.

**Q11: When beginning a romantic relationship, what are you most afraid of happening (with respect to the romantic relationship)? If you have never been in a romantic relationship, imagine.**

If we can love each other forever and if I like them in a romantic sense or just in general. It's very hard for me to get the nuance between how extreme the feeling is. I don't wanna end up stuck in a relationship with someone who doesn't value me in the way I value them.

**Q12: Related to Q11: describe your ideal partner and what traits or qualities they have. Describe their body and demeanor. Do the things you expect and want in a partner parallel what you expect and want from yourself?**

She would be a strong woman. I've always thought that the most romantic thing is when two independent beings decide to become dependent upon each other. Not that they need but want each other to succeed in life. She will be able to lead the ship when it comes to children and business if I suddenly were to pass. I would and expect of myself to do the same. She would be more reserved as extroverted girls don't really appeal to me anymore. Her feelings would be more sacred to her than paraded around at all times.

**Q13: Also pertaining to romance: now that you have elaborated on your ideal partner, describe your ideal relationship with that partner. How will you and them interact? What will daily life be like? Why do you want this life?**

We would be an unstoppable force on the way to success. We'd constantly be going out to conquer the next obstacle in our path of self-improvement. We will be well taken care of when it comes to our appearances. We will joke around a lot with one another and express our love every day using both words and actions. I want this life because it's what feels proper to me. If my relationship doesn't push me to grow, then it's really not worth having.

**Q14: What is your relationship with money? Do you value money? What are your spending habits? Do you try to save money? Do you see yourself as good at handling money?**

I love money. It allows me to acquire the resources needed to get things done in the world while spoiling myself and my family/friends. I splurge on things whenever it strikes me to do so.

Do you care about fashion and the manner with which you present yourself to others?**

I like bright, eye-catching clothing. If I don't look like anyone else, that means that I look like me. I see myself as fashionable. I care a lot about fashion because it's the biggest part of people's first impression of you as a person. I take forever to figure out how I want to dress for an event.

**Q16: The bedroom is arguably the most personal space one has. So, describe the state of your bedroom. Is it organized or messy? How are the things arranged? What objects are in it? Decorations? Do you particularly care about the state of your bedroom or your living spaces in general?**

Messy but not to the point of being a slob. I know where everything is at. I care if it starts messing with how I get things done but not more than that. If I know that someone is coming over, I will make it look as good as I can.

**Q17: When you feel upset, what do you usually do to make yourself feel better/what do you do in general when you are upset? "Upset" I am defining to be "state of extremely feeling a/some negative emotion(s)".**

I isolate myself and attempt to understand my emotions. The longer I analyze, the more upset I become. If I can't separate, I start leaking these feelings out unconsciously and aggressively. To feel better, I just need to release all of the emotion

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Well, Im quite unsure of, but here we go...

I keep with NF and I think you are ENFJ, although not a clear ENFJ.

I dont know where I read it, but there was an article on Google Scholar that took the MBTI of people involved in causes, something like that. They had found out that ENFJ was the type most over-represented and not ENFP. I dont remember my reading clearly, but after that article I put some thought and reached to the conclusion that ENFJs are the real campaigners, not ENFPs. So, these ideologies, in a spready manner, is + points for ENFJ.

When you talk about ambitions, you really give a ENTJ type 8 vibe. I dont know if big ambitions is really an SP things unless ESTP. There are other passages that gives the same vibe of ENTJ type 8, however I dont really see a strong Te, but rather something like a really different Fe from the Fe we know but something that somewhat a match of the original Fe from Jung. But one thing, sorry to say this, but Fe and love for money arent exactly a cool combo... Actually, few money lovers are really healthy, but no psychologist will be crazy enough to go against or say that a group that holds a lot of power is unhealthy even if they are... Whatever, continuing.

I really see a lot of Ne and somewhat Se on the questionarie, too much Ne to be a sensor. But that even contraditcs the ENFJ typing, these parts are the one that makes me confuse and unsure of.
[MENTION=31348]Peter Deadpan[/MENTION], what do you think?

FoundAShoe

Well, Im quite unsure of, but here we go...

I keep with NF and I think you are ENFJ, although not a clear ENFJ.

I dont know where I read it, but there was an article on Google Scholar that took the MBTI of people involved in causes, something like that. They had found out that ENFJ was the type most over-represented and not ENFP. I dont remember my reading clearly, but after that article I put some thought and reached to the conclusion that ENFJs are the real campaigners, not ENFPs. So, these ideologies, in a spready manner, is + points for ENFJ.

When you talk about ambitions, you really give a ENTJ type 8 vibe. I dont know if big ambitions is really an SP things unless ESTP. There are other passages that gives the same vibe of ENTJ type 8, however I dont really see a strong Te, but rather something like a really different Fe from the Fe we know but something that somewhat a match of the original Fe from Jung. But one thing, sorry to say this, but Fe and love for money arent exactly a cool combo... Actually, few money lovers are really healthy, but no psychologist will be crazy enough to go against or say that a group that holds a lot of power is unhealthy even if they are... Whatever, continuing.

I really see a lot of Ne and somewhat Se on the questionnaire, too much Ne to be a sensor. But that even contradicts the ENFJ typing, these parts are the one that makes me confuse and unsure of.

[MENTION=31348]Peter Deadpan[/MENTION], what do you think?

I honestly confuse myself with this stuff dude:D

I like money for the opportunities it provides you to explore all of your interests. I mainly just want to leave an impact on this world and be free to move in any direction I wish. Multiple different occupations in completely different fields.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I dunno, just get your head screwed on straight when you can...

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I honestly confuse myself with this stuff dude:D

I like money for the opportunities it provides you to explore all of your interests. I mainly just want to leave an impact on this world and be free to move in any direction I wish.Multiple different occupations in completely different fields.

Mark me if no one or just one person shows up in a week.

Meowcat

You have control over how you react to and interpret events so if you choose to be depressed about a heartbreak, understand that is choice.

lol no not a choice

I mean yeah I like to have internal locus of control too but I'm sorry to inform you that your state is not always your choice, you don't seem to be speaking from experience here

FoundAShoe

lol no not a choice

I mean yeah I like to have internal locus of control too but I'm sorry to inform you that your state is not always your choice, you don't seem to be speaking from experience here
No, to an extent, you can control the way you perceive events. Whether they will weaken or strengthen your resolve, you can be hopeful but sad. Hating yourself and your life doesn’t do much good. Pick up the pieces you have and attempt to build something.!