• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me By My Ideology If You Can

Meowcat

No, to an extent, you can control the way you perceive events. Whether they will weaken or strengthen your resolve, you can be hopeful but sad. Hating yourself and your life doesn’t do much good. Pick up the pieces you have and attempt to build something.!

I wasn't talking about resolve or hate... and I see you agree your state can only be controlled by you/your mind to an extent. And that means, you sometimes can't at all or barely can.

Heartbreak, case in point, TED talks:

Dessa: Can we choose to fall out of love? | TED Talk

"And after performing and recording and touring those songs for a long time, I found myself in a position in which my professional niche was essentially romantic devastation. What I hadn't been public about, however, was the fact that most of these songs had been written about the same guy. And for two years, we tried to sort ourselves out, and then for five and on and off for 10. And I was not only heartbroken, but I was kind of embarrassed that I couldn't rebound from what other people seemed to recover from so regularly. And even though I knew it wasn't doing either of us any good, I just couldn't figure out how to put the love down.

Then, drinking white wine one night, I saw a TED Talk by a woman named Dr. Helen Fisher, and she said that in her work, she'd been able to map the coordinates of love in the human brain. And I thought, well, if I could find my love in my brain, maybe I could get it out."

(...)

"And I felt like I'd had the opportunity to better understand love, even the compulsive parts. It isn't a neat, symmetrical Valentine's heart. It's bodily, it's systemic, it is a hideous pair of ram's horns buried somewhere deep within your skull, and when that special boy walks by, it lights up, and if he likes you back and you make each other happy, then you fan the flames. And if he doesn't, then you assemble a team of neuroscientists to snuff them out by force."

Guy Winch: How to fix a broken heart | TED Talk

"None of us is immune to heartbreak. My patient Miguel was a 56-year-old senior executive in a software company. Five years after his wife died, he finally felt ready to start dating again. He soon met Sharon, and a whirlwind romance ensued. They introduced each other to their adult children after one month, and they moved in together after two. When middle-aged people date, they don't mess around. It's like "Love, Actually" meets "The Fast and the Furious."

Miguel was happier than he had been in years. But the night before their first anniversary, Sharon left him. She had decided to move to the West Coast to be closer to her children, and she didn't want a long-distance relationship. Miguel was totally blindsided and utterly devastated. He barely functioned at work for many, many months, and he almost lost his job as a result. Another consequence of heartbreak is that feeling alone and in pain can significantly impair our intellectual functioning, especially when performing complex tasks involving logic and reasoning. It temporarily lowers our IQ.

But it wasn't just the intensity of Miguel's grief that confused his employers; it was the duration. Miguel was confused by this as well and really quite embarrassed by it. "What's wrong with me?" he asked me in our session. "What adult spends almost a year getting over a one-year relationship?" Actually, many do.

Heartbreak shares all the hallmarks of traditional loss and grief: insomnia, intrusive thoughts, immune system dysfunction. Forty percent of people experience clinically measurable depression. Heartbreak is a complex psychological injury."

----

So no, you can't just snap a finger and get over it in these cases. It doesn't matter if you try and pick up the pieces and "attempt to" build something. It's biological too much

FoundAShoe

I wasn't talking about resolve or hate... and I see you agree your state can only be controlled by you/your mind to an extent. And that means, you sometimes can't at all or barely can.

Heartbreak, case in point, TED talks:

Dessa: Can we choose to fall out of love? | TED Talk

"And after performing and recording and touring those songs for a long time, I found myself in a position in which my professional niche was essentially romantic devastation. What I hadn't been public about, however, was the fact that most of these songs had been written about the same guy. And for two years, we tried to sort ourselves out, and then for five and on and off for 10. And I was not only heartbroken, but I was kind of embarrassed that I couldn't rebound from what other people seemed to recover from so regularly. And even though I knew it wasn't doing either of us any good, I just couldn't figure out how to put the love down.

Then, drinking white wine one night, I saw a TED Talk by a woman named Dr. Helen Fisher, and she said that in her work, she'd been able to map the coordinates of love in the human brain. And I thought, well, if I could find my love in my brain, maybe I could get it out."

(...)

"And I felt like I'd had the opportunity to better understand love, even the compulsive parts. It isn't a neat, symmetrical Valentine's heart. It's bodily, it's systemic, it is a hideous pair of ram's horns buried somewhere deep within your skull, and when that special boy walks by, it lights up, and if he likes you back and you make each other happy, then you fan the flames. And if he doesn't, then you assemble a team of neuroscientists to snuff them out by force."

Guy Winch: How to fix a broken heart | TED Talk

"None of us is immune to heartbreak. My patient Miguel was a 56-year-old senior executive in a software company. Five years after his wife died, he finally felt ready to start dating again. He soon met Sharon, and a whirlwind romance ensued. They introduced each other to their adult children after one month, and they moved in together after two. When middle-aged people date, they don't mess around. It's like "Love, Actually" meets "The Fast and the Furious."

Miguel was happier than he had been in years. But the night before their first anniversary, Sharon left him. She had decided to move to the West Coast to be closer to her children, and she didn't want a long-distance relationship. Miguel was totally blindsided and utterly devastated. He barely functioned at work for many, many months, and he almost lost his job as a result. Another consequence of heartbreak is that feeling alone and in pain can significantly impair our intellectual functioning, especially when performing complex tasks involving logic and reasoning. It temporarily lowers our IQ.

But it wasn't just the intensity of Miguel's grief that confused his employers; it was the duration. Miguel was confused by this as well and really quite embarrassed by it. "What's wrong with me?" he asked me in our session. "What adult spends almost a year getting over a one-year relationship?" Actually, many do.

Heartbreak shares all the hallmarks of traditional loss and grief: insomnia, intrusive thoughts, immune system dysfunction. Forty percent of people experience clinically measurable depression. Heartbreak is a complex psychological injury."

----

So no, you can't just snap a finger and get over it in these cases. It doesn't matter if you try and pick up the pieces and "attempt to" build something. It's biological too much

I agree that heartbreak can and does hurt. But for you to not attempt to get out of the state is not beneficial. There are people who can NEVER move on, but most can and do. Every failure is your greatest failure until the next one. New pain will come, you must do what you can to endure. In the end, even the people stated in your example got over or are getting over it. Pain is relative to the individual so I can acknowledge that some can move on much easier than others from similar pain. I did not mean to make such a sweeping statement. I was just speaking in generalities.

FoundAShoe

Mark me if no one or just one person shows up in a week.

For a little more insight into my type, I've always imagined myself as all of my favorite historical figures. When I hear a song, I think of a scenario that could fit the song. Regardless of whether it is realistic or completely fictional. I want to be able to dedicate myself to something beyond myself if it is at all possible. I am cynical when it comes to how people will react to scenarios.

I spend a lot of time wondering about the essence of love and how I can help other people who are suffering from a lack of love. If I didn't say I was hypocritical I'd be lying though, I often tease people for reasons I don't know, but if I see a person sad, it affects my mood until I go to help them. At the same time, I am very confident in myself but I can question others possible reactions to what I do. I have a hard time believing that someone would want to be around me forever but I am sure that there is someone out there. I might not find them but they do exist.

I have a hard time being completely myself if I'm not around people that make me comfortable. If a person doesn't know me well, I can actually be pretty calm and in the background. I am social though and I am known for talking to people who show good will towards me. If I could have my dream life, I'd have a family that needs me and live in a neighborhood with all of my friends. In reality, they couldn't get along with one another but it'd be cool for all of my favorite people to be together. Going on spontaneous adventures and living a life unlike what has been promised by the American Dream. I want to do everything big so that my life is actually lived not experienced.

I feel under-stimulated emotionally and I am normally fairly calm and monotone vocally. If someone can give me real good vibes, I just naturally start expressing myself more and people can see my cheesy side. I give off the impression of being a know-it-all and arrogant but I really am kind of like a kid when it comes to my emotional range. The right kind of smile could make me open up but it's rare to meet these people. I love to troll people because the emotions they release entertain me. Most people are really surprised whenever I actually start to show emotion because I'm normally so collected.

I debate a lot with people out of boredom. I don't even need to feel like you're wrong, it's just fun to get other people to share their perspectives. I can normally find a way to prove that I'm right even if I play a little loosely with debating etiquette. I have a deep desire to be liked/loved by everyone around me but I struggle with a way to actually get that going.

Meowcat

I agree that heartbreak can and does hurt. But for you to not attempt to get out of the state is not beneficial. There are people who can NEVER move on, but most can and do. Every failure is your greatest failure until the next one. New pain will come, you must do what you can to endure. In the end, even the people stated in your example got over or are getting over it. Pain is relative to the individual so I can acknowledge that some can move on much easier than others from similar pain. I did not mean to make such a sweeping statement. I was just speaking in generalities.

Have you read/watched the entire TED talks? The point was that the girl in the first one had to use a biological/physical solution. Resolve, reframing, none of that worked for her.

In the second one, the guy mentioned in the quote I copypasted from it, he had severe problems at work for many months, and such, none of that was gonna be solved by reframing. It's like a physical illness. That was my point.

Yes you do have to try and get the illness healed but it's not done by just reframing or other mental practices. That was also used in the second example, but was far from the entire solution. Some of it is really just you recovering like from a physical illness, over time, your body/brain has to do it.

(Unfortunately I do not know of any solutions for speeding up that part of recovery atm, other than the one the girl in the first talk used.)

I get it that you were talking in general, ofc, but I thought this is a pretty important aspect of some things.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
For a little more insight into my type, I've always imagined myself as all of my favorite historical figures. When I hear a song, I think of a scenario that could fit the song. Regardless of whether it is realistic or completely fictional. I want to be able to dedicate myself to something beyond myself if it is at all possible. I am cynical when it comes to how people will react to scenarios.

I spend a lot of time wondering about the essence of love and how I can help other people who are suffering from a lack of love. If I didn't say I was hypocritical I'd be lying though, I often tease people for reasons I don't know, but if I see a person sad, it affects my mood until I go to help them. At the same time, I am very confident in myself but I can question others possible reactions to what I do. I have a hard time believing that someone would want to be around me forever but I am sure that there is someone out there. I might not find them but they do exist.

I have a hard time being completely myself if I'm not around people that make me comfortable. If a person doesn't know me well, I can actually be pretty calm and in the background. I am social though and I am known for talking to people who show good will towards me. If I could have my dream life, I'd have a family that needs me and live in a neighborhood with all of my friends. In reality, they couldn't get along with one another but it'd be cool for all of my favorite people to be together. Going on spontaneous adventures and living a life unlike what has been promised by the American Dream. I want to do everything big so that my life is actually lived not experienced.

I feel under-stimulated emotionally and I am normally fairly calm and monotone vocally. If someone can give me real good vibes, I just naturally start expressing myself more and people can see my cheesy side. I give off the impression of being a know-it-all and arrogant but I really am kind of like a kid when it comes to my emotional range. The right kind of smile could make me open up but it's rare to meet these people. I love to troll people because the emotions they release entertain me. Most people are really surprised whenever I actually start to show emotion because I'm normally so collected.

I debate a lot with people out of boredom. I don't even need to feel like you're wrong, it's just fun to get other people to share their perspectives. I can normally find a way to prove that I'm right even if I play a little loosely with debating etiquette. I have a deep desire to be liked/loved by everyone around me but I struggle with a way to actually get that going.

I am out for a while, just came to see a private message.
I have been busy, so, sorry, can you wait a little bit less than two weeks?
Hmm.. Nevermind, I made a promise, Ill be back in a tomorrow or friday and give an answer, but [MENTION=39881]Meowcat[/MENTION] will need to wait in the other thread.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram

Ok, I read what you posted since my other post and I still dont have an answer.

To be honest, I really see a lot more Ne and Ni than Se and Si. Perhaps I had an impression of Se that was actually Ne, because when you are always looking for new experiences for the sensation, it pretty much glitches the cognitive function making, in one side, Ne because of new experiences, and in other side, Se because are experiences and things you want to live. But, Ne and Ni mostly like are togheter and Se and Si also; I dont see Si at all in you, so, even if you got Se, it might be the opposing role Se that is a common trend in extraverted intuitives.

You do get some extraverted vibes in Jung by being oriented through causes and starting your thread in a completely non-personal way (it is personal to you but, in a objective/subjective lens, you started the thread talking about external issues rather than you). Also, ENFP is the most introverted of E´s in more than one opportunity I measured, but also ENFJ was a good candidate (instead of ENTP), so I think its naturally that you are more into ambiverted side when we talk about sociability although you still seem to be social.

I think F is clear enough to dismiss explanation..

My doubts are on J/P, even using cognitive functions or not. Im still in doubt, but I have some questions for you...

1) Do you know enneagram theory? Are you more clear about your enneagram type? Depending on your enneagram type, I could arrive at a very likely answer.
2) Do you know big 5? How do you score on conscientiousness?
You seem to somewhat wanting freedom instead of conservatism, plus seeking for adventure, and both of these seem to be "high" on you, and Big 5 sub-facets related to that tells you that you are more likely to be ENFP than ENFJ. Perhaps you are 7w8 ENFP, which the 8 could be clouding J/P? Try to check your enneagram (with wings!) and, please, dont look for the enneagram vs mbti table before my next post at least.
3) Just to make it clear... "I've always imagined myself as all of my favorite historical figures"
You dont actually have one single historical figure you wanna be more or less like her/him, but rather you want to see yourself more like a combo of them or more like them while being more or less like yourself?

FoundAShoe

Ok, I read what you posted since my other post and I still dont have an answer.

To be honest, I really see a lot more Ne and Ni than Se and Si. Perhaps I had an impression of Se that was actually Ne, because when you are always looking for new experiences for the sensation, it pretty much glitches the cognitive function making, in one side, Ne because of new experiences, and in other side, Se because are experiences and things you want to live. But, Ne and Ni mostly like are togheter and Se and Si also; I dont see Si at all in you, so, even if you got Se, it might be the opposing role Se that is a common trend in extraverted intuitives.

You do get some extraverted vibes in Jung by being oriented through causes and starting your thread in a completely non-personal way (it is personal to you but, in a objective/subjective lens, you started the thread talking about external issues rather than you). Also, ENFP is the most introverted of E´s in more than one opportunity I measured, but also ENFJ was a good candidate (instead of ENTP), so I think its naturally that you are more into ambiverted side when we talk about sociability although you still seem to be social.

I think F is clear enough to dismiss explanation..

My doubts are on J/P, even using cognitive functions or not. Im still in doubt, but I have some questions for you...

1) Do you know enneagram theory? Are you more clear about your enneagram type? Depending on your enneagram type, I could arrive at a very likely answer.
2) Do you know big 5? How do you score on conscientiousness?
You seem to somewhat wanting freedom instead of conservatism, plus seeking for adventure, and both of these seem to be "high" on you, and Big 5 sub-facets related to that tells you that you are more likely to be ENFP than ENFJ. Perhaps you are 7w8 ENFP, which the 8 could be clouding J/P? Try to check your enneagram (with wings!) and, please, dont look for the enneagram vs mbti table before my next post at least.
3) Just to make it clear... "I've always imagined myself as all of my favorite historical figures"
You dont actually have one single historical figure you wanna be more or less like her/him, but rather you want to see yourself more like a combo of them or more like them while being more or less like yourself?

Thank you for responding dude. I really appreciate it. When I take tests, I normally come out as ENTP, ENFP, or ENFJ.

I was obsessed with becoming a forensic investigator or cop for the majority of my life. As a child, I read my mother's law enforcement books and fell down a rabbit hole of reading about serial killers and stuff at an extremely young age. It is only within the past 5 years that I've become interested in writing fiction. Even still, I primarily read nonfiction and prefer more realistic movies and plots. If things don't make sense to me, I disregard them pretty easily.

1) I'm pretty sure that I'm 3w4 sx/so.
2) I score really low on conscientiousness
3) Yeah, I take pieces of my favorite people and assimilate it. For example, I started writing poetry because I really liked Edgar Allan Poe and wanted to write something as great as his stuff. I cut up my jeans for awhile because I wanted to emulate Kurt Cobain. I started advocating for peace because John Lennon attempted to do that before the end of his life. I feel like since I resonated with them, I must make sure that their legacies are continued by someone. Their dreams weren't meant to die, they would meant to be picked up by the next generation. Honestly, I was very detached from everyone for a long time and would mess with people for my own enjoyment. I am known for being fairly unemotional to everyone around me but occasionally I can light up with emotion. My artistic interests are all just me attempting to find my own greatness by emulating other people's greatness.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Thank you for responding dude. I really appreciate it. When I take tests, I normally come out as ENTP, ENFP, or ENFJ.

I was obsessed with becoming a forensic investigator or cop for the majority of my life. As a child, I read my mother's law enforcement books and fell down a rabbit hole of reading about serial killers and stuff at an extremely young age. It is only within the past 5 years that I've become interested in writing fiction. Even still, I primarily read nonfiction and prefer more realistic movies and plots. If things don't make sense to me, I disregard them pretty easily.

1) I'm pretty sure that I'm 3w4 sx/so.
2) I score really low on conscientiousness
3) Yeah, I take pieces of my favorite people and assimilate it. For example, I started writing poetry because I really liked Edgar Allan Poe and wanted to write something as great as his stuff. I cut up my jeans for awhile because I wanted to emulate Kurt Cobain. I started advocating for peace because John Lennon attempted to do that before the end of his life. I feel like since I resonated with them, I must make sure that their legacies are continued by someone. Their dreams weren't meant to die, they would meant to be picked up by the next generation. Honestly, I was very detached from everyone for a long time and would mess with people for my own enjoyment. I am known for being fairly unemotional to everyone around me but occasionally I can light up with emotion. My artistic interests are all just me attempting to find my own greatness by emulating other people's greatness.

You´re welcome :)

Yeah, so perhaps I have been mistaken Ni and Ne as well, Im not the only one with this trouble in this forum, since even this forum test has trouble on that as well. Ni--> "I have a dream", dream as a single-vision, which in the case of your favorite people would be something like "I just wanna be that guy!", or, in a transition from Ni to Ne, "I wanna be a hero!" (whatever "hero" means, just a random example), while Ne dream is really more disperse and be, in Ne to Ni transition, "I wanna be like a hero!", or, in a more pure Ne, "I admire some of these people and I want to be like some like them", something like that. Yours is more on the Ne side than Ni side, so another point for ENFP.

The number 2, J/P and conscientiousness are connected, by cognitive function deduction from the few cases I could gather in typology central, ENFP should have the lowest value of conscientiousness. ENFJ is not of the highest but its way better positioned on the rank, meaning that ENFP should get low or very low on conscientiousness while ENFJ on the middle to high. Another point for ENFP.

The enneagram is quite tricky.. because 3w4 is not common for either ENFP or ENFJ, but it is for ENTP, but Im still firm on you being F, even if perhaps your T/F is borderline. I think you are more 4w3, perhaps with 3 overpowered? But if I take 4w3 instead of 3w4, thats another point for ENFP, because ENFP is about 3x times more likely being 4w3 than ENFJ. Also, ENFJ 4w3 is supposed to be quite rare, although ENFP 4w3 is not the most common enneagram for ENFP (its 7w6). Im based my afirmations on that:

514f2d0ac0445ca8b07bda7c1ea1e7d1.png

I am used to the very few stats for enneagram (which is basically this table and another one), but not that much to some concepts, and I actually confused type 3 with type 8, I still dont get much the difference but that read can be for later, so since I dont know much the difference between type 3 and 8, when I said that you pass a vibe of ENTJ Type 8 I also meant ENTJ Type 3.

So, my final answer is I think you are ENFP 4w3, with strong Fe and parts of your Ne can be mistaken as Se or Ni (as if your Ne spread in Se or Ni =P), also with borderline P/J, and I think you are one of the few ENFPs that actually "deserve" the label campaigner (because most ENFPs Ive seen on the internet arent campaigners at all, even some ISFPs are more campaigners than them.. Plus the article I read on Google Scholar but its hard to find it again). Perhaps you deserving the label campaigner does connect with borderline P/J.

Meowcat

I actually agree with ENFP. But I think 7 rather than 4, maybe 4 as well as some secondary enneatype.

CharlotteSnarktimes

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
My ideology:

Vegan (except when impractical)
Late 20th century art (uncontrolled)
Victorian Architecture (local)
Catholic clothes/David Lynch (Laura/Audrey)
Robert Bissell's "The Kiss" (Jigsaw puzzle)
Big Burn (Midwest/Wisconsin Death Trip)
Anything by Hall & Oates (Out of Touch)
You Can't Do That On Television (Christine)
Korean horror movies (Sympathy for Lady Vengeance)
Heart and Soul (Swimming pool in the 5th grade)

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Sounds like Ne user but not Fi user. My guess is some NTP, most probably ENTP.

Meowcat

I guess this part does seem like Thinker for example:

"Everything that goes wrong within your life is not a personal attack against you. You have control over how you react to and interpret events so if you choose to be depressed about a heartbreak, understand that is choice"

And then this is pretty explicitly Ti ?

"Never accept someone else’s personal understanding of any person, system, or idea as truth. Wrestle with the concept yourself and figure out where you lie with the issue. If you agree with it’s tenets, then you can follow with a clear conscience. If you don’t, disregard it at once."

I thought that could be covered by Ne but it does sound Ti in some parts

I think I went with ENFP bc there was so much talk about freedom of uniqueness & the avatar lol, but maybe that's just Ne

FoundAShoe

"Everything that goes wrong within your life is not a personal attack against you. You have control over how you react to and interpret events so if you choose to be depressed about a heartbreak, understand that is choice"

"Never accept someone else’s personal understanding of any person, system, or idea as truth. Wrestle with the concept yourself and figure out where you lie with the issue. If you agree with it’s tenets, then you can follow with a clear conscience. If you don’t, disregard it at once."

I think I went with ENFP bc there was so much talk about freedom of uniqueness & the avatar lol, but maybe that's just Ne

Interesting enough, I've been late to reply because I've had a falling out with a buddy and am dealing with the repercussions. So I apologize for taking so long to get back to everyone. I think there is enough going on in this situation to properly type me.

We've been living with each other for about a month and I recently found out he has been conspiring to bring me down from behind the scenes. He explained that from his perspective, he thought that I didn't like him since I often point out when he's wrong in front of people. He also has really bizarre humor that consists of random connections to things. It doesn't really make sense to me when people say weird things like that to just get a reaction. I have a competitive mindset so I say cocky things and he's apparently been internalizing this. I had no idea that it made him feel so bad.

He became obsessed with the idea that I was a liar and convinced people at work to help him build a case against me. They all began pooling together everything they knew about me so they could confront me with hard evidence. My buddy warned everyone that I was a great manipulator and that if they didn't have a lot of solid evidence. I would find a way to get out the situation.

After becoming aware of the plot, I confronted him and he admitted he did what he did because he was scared of direct confrontation because of how aggressive I can be. He seemed remorseful so I dropped it.

In reality, he went into the background and began stirring up the same trouble again. He cast himself as a victim of my aggressiveness. I confronted him again and he finally broke down and agreed to stop.

He tests as INFX so I don't know if that helps. It was just weird that he invented all of these theories in his head. I broke down piece by piece why it was wrong what he did and he understood. I ended it by saying that even though I wanted to beat him up I wouldn't. I would just let it go and move on and he should pick up where he messed up and do what he can. I reiterated that there is no trust between us anymore and that he needs to accept his actions. We can be civil but not friends.

FoundAShoe

You´re welcome :)

Yeah, so perhaps I have been mistaken Ni and Ne as well, Im not the only one with this trouble in this forum, since even this forum test has trouble on that as well. Ni--> "I have a dream", dream as a single-vision, which in the case of your favorite people would be something like "I just wanna be that guy!", or, in a transition from Ni to Ne, "I wanna be a hero!" (whatever "hero" means, just a random example), while Ne dream is really more disperse and be, in Ne to Ni transition, "I wanna be like a hero!", or, in a more pure Ne, "I admire some of these people and I want to be like some like them", something like that. Yours is more on the Ne side than Ni side, so another point for ENFP.

The number 2, J/P and conscientiousness are connected, by cognitive function deduction from the few cases I could gather in typology central, ENFP should have the lowest value of conscientiousness. ENFJ is not of the highest but its way better positioned on the rank, meaning that ENFP should get low or very low on conscientiousness while ENFJ on the middle to high. Another point for ENFP.

The enneagram is quite tricky.. because 3w4 is not common for either ENFP or ENFJ, but it is for ENTP, but Im still firm on you being F, even if perhaps your T/F is borderline. I think you are more 4w3, perhaps with 3 overpowered? But if I take 4w3 instead of 3w4, thats another point for ENFP, because ENFP is about 3x times more likely being 4w3 than ENFJ. Also, ENFJ 4w3 is supposed to be quite rare, although ENFP 4w3 is not the most common enneagram for ENFP (its 7w6). Im based my afirmations on that:

514f2d0ac0445ca8b07bda7c1ea1e7d1.png

I am used to the very few stats for enneagram (which is basically this table and another one), but not that much to some concepts, and I actually confused type 3 with type 8, I still dont get much the difference but that read can be for later, so since I dont know much the difference between type 3 and 8, when I said that you pass a vibe of ENTJ Type 8 I also meant ENTJ Type 3.

So, my final answer is I think you are ENFP 4w3, with strong Fe and parts of your Ne can be mistaken as Se or Ni (as if your Ne spread in Se or Ni =P), also with borderline P/J, and I think you are one of the few ENFPs that actually "deserve" the label campaigner (because most ENFPs Ive seen on the internet arent campaigners at all, even some ISFPs are more campaigners than them.. Plus the article I read on Google Scholar but its hard to find it again). Perhaps you deserving the label campaigner does connect with borderline P/J.

Thanks for the reply. I would say that I actually do have a singular vision for success. My end goal is just to have a major impact on my communities which is common for people my age I believe. I am willing to do anything that I can to ensure that I am remembered by future generations. Being forgotten is the worst thing that could possibly happen to me. I've lived on my own since I was 16 and it was a weird feeling knowing that I would be forgotten once i died. I want to do everything in my power to ensure that does not happen.

I'm into music because artists are the ones that control the narrative of society to an extent. If I was offered a shot as a model or actor to make an impact, I would leap at those opportunities as well. To leave a legacy that my friends and family can be happy knowing they are related to is the sweetest joy that I could ask for. I'm attracted to the arts because they are one of the quickest ways to reach that level of success. I'm just lucky enough that I have an affinity towards these things. My idea is to get big in a field of art then transition over into being a politician and working my way up the totem pole. I read a lot of books on political theory and have taken ideas from various sources to try and build a consistent list of principles to follow. I don't know if that changes your opinion or not.

FoundAShoe

Fe - Seeing feelings as something to be manipulated.

Ne - not wanting to be trapped in a routine (though may be a general Perceiver thing.)

Routine kills me internally. I cannot live a monotonous life, I need to be free to pave my own way to success. I more so hate routine because it is a sign of dependence for me. If I have to have a routine for how my day goes or what I do with my family, I am not an independent creature. I wanna be able to move and do the things that I wanna do when it strikes me to do those things.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thanks for the reply. I would say that I actually do have a singular vision for success. My end goal is just to have a major impact on my communities which is common for people my age I believe. I am willing to do anything that I can to ensure that I am remembered by future generations. Being forgotten is the worst thing that could possibly happen to me. I've lived on my own since I was 16 and it was a weird feeling knowing that I would be forgotten once i died. I want to do everything in my power to ensure that does not happen.

I'm into music because artists are the ones that control the narrative of society to an extent. If I was offered a shot as a model or actor to make an impact, I would leap at those opportunities as well. To leave a legacy that my friends and family can be happy knowing they are related to is the sweetest joy that I could ask for. I'm attracted to the arts because they are one of the quickest ways to reach that level of success. I'm just lucky enough that I have an affinity towards these things. My idea is to get big in a field of art then transition over into being a politician and working my way up the totem pole. I read a lot of books on political theory and have taken ideas from various sources to try and build a consistent list of principles to follow. I don't know if that changes your opinion or not.

This sounds very so dom.