User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 13

  1. #1
    The Keeper Charus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    211

    Default Questionnaire filled to get typed

    1) Context:
    a) What is your age range and general location (Country so that cultural values can be taken into account)? Do you have any impairments that may affect the way that you answer this questionnaire? Any religious or political beliefs (or anything else along those lines) that also might have an effect?

    I'm male, 20 years old. I live in Israel, I'm currently going to a special educatin school. I don't hold political views because I don't care about them, I only vote during elections to those parties that I view to bring in the most positive changes to the country, which is obviously lowering the greedy and corrupt practices of the system. As for religion, I don't know, I'm christian based on ethics but I don't take religion seriously.

    In addition, I have mental illnesses such as; Conduct Disorders, OCD, Psychosis, and I'm also Neurotic. My emotions are very Reactive, because of past trauma usualy from the way I was treated in the past, so it makes my personality like a '2 sides of the coin'. I may look normal, but many times it can be mixed up with my intrusive, uncontrolable anger. Those things do certainly affect and modify my behaviour and my answers to this questionnaire, I tried to include all things about me, including things related to my mental illnesses and disorders into my answers.

    b) Which types are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven’t you decided on one?

    INTJ, ENFJ, ENTP. I personaly have no idea.

    I didnt decide one because I have no idea what is my dominant function in the first place. people been labeling me as having Fi as my dominant function but I completely disagree with them since I don't have core values about moral codex or personal beliefs, all I have are desires and the trouble recongnizing the needs of others, I mean sometimes I consider it, but I get repulsed by it because I have to share of what I desire, I mean yeah. I'm a pretty selfish person.

    I used to be avidly typed as an ENTP, however I don't really place values on the group since I tend to more retreat into my 'bubble' when nothing interesting is happening. My emotions are Reactive which is not what you find in Fe users in general, since they value group harmony, while I don't put my values into group harmony, I don't put value on group harmony, I rather prefer if the group just works efficiently, and sure ofcourse I'd be annoyed if my "Team mates" are arguing and not focusing on the productive.

    2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?

    I don't know, I try to avoid on pondering on about the purpose of life, I just live to enjoy life and to live it. Recent time after my psychosis I have been used to have those "Whats the meaning of life?" intrusive thoughts. More like the irrational fears about death, that life is meaningless because you lose everything when you die and it inflicted fear upon me and depression.

    Lucky this thing is a timed thing and I just get used to it and move on with my life regardless of this.

    3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?

    Would be either wrath or envy. Because my anger tends to get out of control, it is usualy influenced by envy because I'm simply envious of others having better qualities than me and I'm stuck with no positive qualities, plus also because of the restrictions being placed on me but not someone else.

    I'm competitive person ever since like kindergarden, I would get jealous when someone wins a really valuable prize, or when someone receives a medal at school for good grades but I get nothing, this jealous can be so ridicously hurtfuf, the discovering of zodiac sings and MBTI kinda amplified it.

    You got zodiac signs like Leo, Saggitarious which are literaly the coolest signs, but here I am stuck with the pisces sign, a sign literaly about fishes and drugs, wtf. Same stuff with MBTI, some types just have way too much 'Good' qualities in them (Like ENTJ), while others a insufficiently lacking in valuable qualities (INFP, just hearing this letter combination infuriates me).

    Honestly, It just angers me, I get very wrathfull because of this extreme jealousy as If I was created to be the most imperfect human. And I don't believe myself to be INFP because I don't think my weakness is Te, if I was INFP I'd probably had the Te function repressed, I'd be overly-moralistic but as a suprise I'm not.

    4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:

    a) The type of people you are drawn to
    A: People whom I can trust, people whom I view as genuine being and not someone whose fake or has illiterate manners, people who I can rely on in desparate situations, if they desire to do so ofcourse. I don't want to come across as disrespectful to others. Just why in the world would you want to be Friends with people who will tease or put you down continiously and then make random excuses to cover their butt?

    b) The type of people who are drawn to you
    A: People who place demands on me, guess sometimes I can be too giving and people tend to place demands on me, and get frustrated that I don't fulfil responsibilites, which is the reason why I tend to avoid responsibilites. This is possibly a huge example with my family members whom put their own expectations on me and not allow me to go for something that I personaly desire. I'm a human being and I can't uphold to all of your expecations.

    c) The type of people you are repulsed by
    A: Rude, snarky people. People who have the enjoyment of putting down others and have illiterate manners. Also said people who put overbearing expectations on others, or the type of people who tend to over asign ridiculous moralities, like strictly saying whats allowed, whats not allowed. It honestly comes of as unreasonably strict rules rather than ensuring 'Harmony' and 'order' to the team. Plus people who refuse to take their responsibilities, and blame others for their faults and dont see the faults on their side.

    5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.

    Sense of warmth. I have reactive emotions that are difficult to control and therefore appear hostile, but most of the time I'm rather closed off and lack the warmth. I have learned that fact that If I learn the skill of 'seduction' it will allow me to manipulate the enviroment around me somehow for the sake of goodness and being able to get what's desireable for both sides, so wouldn't constantly retreat to my angry, hostile, controling bubble instead, what I technicaly learned from my controling Father whom I live with right now.

    6) Describe your relationship with the following:

    a) Anger
    A: Probably the emotion that I have the worst releationship with. I have rather a very entitled anger that I tend to hold within me, and sometimes it tends to explode in a hostile manner, sometimes in a violent way. It can be a huge day and mood breaker and give a bad time to me and just cause me huge dysphoria. I most of the time try to filter my aggression, but it ends up as a passive-aggressivenes instead.

    The cause of such anger usualy steems from when things don't go as expected, and it drives me nuts when things don't go as expected, especialy when I think people are just so stupid and unable to perform efficiently for the most simple tasks that require literaly zero mental energy.

    b)] Shame
    A: Not so great, I tend to take shame and humiliation for granted, when I really shouldn't. Many situations where I question whether I did something wrong, and apologise to other people, they usualy respond with "You don't really need to apologise, It's ok".

    c) Fear
    A: Not really great, I tend to shield myself from fear with anger. Natuarly I'd should fear when someone is threating me or raising their voice at me, I instead raise my own voice and just expect them to dare to take their hands on me, It's ironic that I'm the person with lack of confidence, but I'm just such a confrontational nutcase to others, due to my overbearing anger.

    d) Love/passion
    A: I tend to lack those. As I said many times, I'm rather emotionaly aloof and reactive, I do have passion though, but It's passion for my own favorite hobbies or what I like to do in my free time. I have explained this many times in previous questions, so I don't want to write the same thing again.

    e) Conflict
    A: I tend to be conflict averse most of the time. I dismiss my opponents as a bunch of childlike fools who unwillingly trying to put me down, sure sometimes fear actualy do can make the best out of me and cause me to retreat, but sometimes I just show my aggression to scare of my opposition.

    7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?

    My uncontrolable anger, and my irrational fears. Sometimes that I have this fear, or anxiety that tends to rule me out, like I'm losing control of myself, paranoia that something bad is gonna happen, and obviously my anger which is very difficult to control.

    8) Answer only one of the following:
    a) [College aged and above] What is your area of work/study? Why did you choose this and would you change it? If so, what would be your ideal?

    (Skip)

    b)[Under college aged] What do you plan on studying/working as in the future? How did you go about deciding this? If this is not your ideal area of pursuit, what would be?

    The thing is, I'm college aged, but I don't go to college. And to be honest I don't know if It's really worth going to college beause I've heard by many that it only causes you to fell completely miserable. If I we're to choose the future job for myself though, maybe It'd be serving in the military. I want to be able to be a Soldier, that will be able to fight for my causes, to be able to protect myself and the Country, I'm a huge believer in military might because you need it to protect yourself and others. Though sadly I think I'd be unable to do that job mostly because of my health conditions as I described in the first question.

    Luckily, the second option that I'd have would be theatre, to try to play a character which is just simply very fun to do. You'd get to wear cool clothes and perhaps cool gadgets of that character you are playing, It also gives me the opportunity to put my social skills into play.

    9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?

    My first focus is the apperance, would that be an attractive person to feel pleasure to be near with? What are their interests, do they share the same interests as me to varant closenes? Can they be trusted? And what personality they exhibit, is it a grown up person with good personality, or it is just a random arrogant person with snobbish personality?

    10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?

    I feel rather fine about humanity, It is flowing In It's full capability. However the problems that tend to get are the over specified roles, the fact that sometimes they tend to create interesting roles but rather enforce to make uneccesary sacrifices, for example the military, they think being a soldier should be fighting for the government, but most people who go to the military are simply passionate people who want to be soldiers and to protect themselves and their people.

    I know it sounds perhaps ridiculous, but here in israel, guys needs to cut off their hair for some unknown reason. I'm entirely not sure how it would affect the Soldier performance from a practical standpoint, yet women serving in the military are allowed to keep their long hair because they are woman, so much elitism in this.

    11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?

    Play video game, writing and animating my own fictitious stories, taking walks outside with someone as I don't do it alone because it is rather boring and seems completely pointless to do it alone without an aim, there is no much to say stuff here unfortunately.

    13) How do you usually “hang out” with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.

    I don't have friends that I'd be able to hand out right now, I just have either my coach or father whom I'd able to go out with. I tend to go out to place usualy where you'd be able to eat tasty food, and have a relaxing fun, I just do also choose activities that stimulate my senses, stuff like lasertag really is fun and pumps my body, I do also like to go to walk in the forests, beause I just sometimes want to enjoy the nature and be adventurious.

    14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?

    I'd say both. Because first of all, an action cannot be executed without words, and a secondly action is important because when you make promises, do 'em, or atleast listen and do what others tell you. Have dislike for people who are illiterate to my requests and sometimes commands.

    15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….
    a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
    b) To be immortal
    c) To lose your memories
    d) To be poor for the rest of your life
    e) Or to never experience passion
    Elaborate on why!


    A: I'd say to lose memories, some memories are just so intrusive and generaly tend to put anxiety on me and enforce irrational and uncontrolable fear. Example inpleaseant body experiences such as overthinking my breathe and causing me panic and unable to let my breathe go freely.

    16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.

    I'd want to avoid being a frail and weak person, I tend to 'Shield' my weaknesses, such as shame, awkwardness, or feeling shy. I tend to fear the judgments that I might receive, I try to protect my own image. Also I don't avoid being in the centre of attention, because something inside me likes being the attention, but it causes me uneasiness most of the times.

    17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?

    My own interests, I tend to obsess with my own desires that I tend to put off the needs of others, I tend to be viewed as selfish and irresponsible because of that. I do also have obsession with fast food such as Burgers, mainly because I do enjoy eating tasty rich foods in a restaurant, It's a very pleaseant relaxing experience, however I have the sense that I might tend to obsess with it and it just can get unhealthy. Not sure if that counts but I do eat burger, with fried chips and coke 2 times per each week, sometimes just once, on rare occasions I might not eat burger at all for an entire week or sometimes I might over eat, like 3 times in a week, but thats very rare.

    18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?

    Slightly of both. I'm rather messy when it comes to a situation where improvisation is needed. Though I'm good at that if needed, requires mental energy for that, but I tend to plan out my movements before executing them as I also do have fear of getting messed up and ending in worst-case scenario that will require lots of mental energy to get out of. I was described as someone who likes to be arranged rather than someone who is overly spontaneous.

    19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?

    My own comfort tends to be to be able to retreat to my own hobbies and my own things that excites me, it tends to be either daydreaming when I'm in the middle of something very boring or just the hobbies that I already listed in this questionnaire. I make sure I leave myself lots of free time for my day so I will have plenty of time being in the comfort zone of doing whatever I please and enjoy doing.

    .................................................. .

    I have updated my answers to the questions. However I might add more if needed.
    Last edited by Charus; 01-24-2020 at 09:55 AM.
    Welcome to my little Kingdom, beneath the event horizon
    Likes mancino liked this post

  2. #2

    Default

    I agree with Fi-Te. I'd be interested in seeing more from you to observe and analyze though.
    Likes mancino, Charus liked this post

  3. #3
    The Keeper Charus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    I agree with Fi-Te. I'd be interested in seeing more from you to observe and analyze though.
    Alright, thanks for your insight, but more elaboration would be welcome to know why you choose Fi, Te as my functionality, thank you... Plus I also updated my answers to the questionnaire, so whoever gonna type will have more information available to them.
    Welcome to my little Kingdom, beneath the event horizon

  4. #4

    Default

    Hi @Charus , I'm going to give you my humble opinion:
    - You seem to be introverted, you say "I don't have friends that I'd be able to hand out right now", and in general I get the vibe that you don't care very much about socializing per se, you seem focused on your interest more than anything. Also "I don't avoid being in the centre of attention, because something inside me likes being the attention, but it causes me uneasiness most of the times." points to your being Introvereted.

    - I feel a strong T, problems with anger and being called selfish and cold, I think Feeling is low in your preferences

    - P/J is less clear; your tendency to obsess about your interest sound J-ish at least. The whole answer #18 corrobotates it. In #11, "seems completely pointless to do it alone without an aim" is a clear J thing.

    - N/S is even blurrier, but your writing style is more focued on tangible stuff, things to do or see; I don't see many abstractions, generalization, etc. I would say more S than N, but it's unclear.

    That would give you ISTJ, or IxTJ anyway.

    I'm not a believer in functions, but still, this would go with @Peter Deadpan 's view, Te-Fi.

    However, seeking pleasure points to Se, and not asking questions about your purpose in life would be inferior Ni; if we add your introversion and low Feeling preference, maybe you could be ISTP.

    So, to sum up, I think you can focus on ISTx and dig deeper to clarify your J/P preference.

    I sense strong emotions in your questionnaire, that could mean that your are Limbic in the Big 5 "Neuroticism" trait; that makes typing yourself harder, because emotional turbulence can blurr your preferences.

    I hope this helps.
    Likes Charus liked this post

  5. #5
    ιяяєѕιѕтιвlє Ꮆяαѕρ Luminous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp
    Posts
    8,806

    Default

    Likely 6 for enneagram, I think.
    Likes Charus liked this post

  6. #6
    The Keeper Charus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    Likely 6 for enneagram, I think.
    Might expand on that if you please?
    Welcome to my little Kingdom, beneath the event horizon

  7. #7
    The Keeper Charus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mancino View Post
    Hi @Charus , I'm going to give you my humble opinion:
    - You seem to be introverted, you say "I don't have friends that I'd be able to hand out right now", and in general I get the vibe that you don't care very much about socializing per se, you seem focused on your interest more than anything. Also "I don't avoid being in the centre of attention, because something inside me likes being the attention, but it causes me uneasiness most of the times." points to your being Introvereted.

    - I feel a strong T, problems with anger and being called selfish and cold, I think Feeling is low in your preferences

    - P/J is less clear; your tendency to obsess about your interest sound J-ish at least. The whole answer #18 corrobotates it. In #11, "seems completely pointless to do it alone without an aim" is a clear J thing.

    - N/S is even blurrier, but your writing style is more focued on tangible stuff, things to do or see; I don't see many abstractions, generalization, etc. I would say more S than N, but it's unclear.

    That would give you ISTJ, or IxTJ anyway.

    I'm not a believer in functions, but still, this would go with @Peter Deadpan 's view, Te-Fi.

    However, seeking pleasure points to Se, and not asking questions about your purpose in life would be inferior Ni; if we add your introversion and low Feeling preference, maybe you could be ISTP.

    So, to sum up, I think you can focus on ISTx and dig deeper to clarify your J/P preference.

    I sense strong emotions in your questionnaire, that could mean that your are Limbic in the Big 5 "Neuroticism" trait; that makes typing yourself harder, because emotional turbulence can blurr your preferences.

    I hope this helps.
    A'ight, sorry for no response.

    I've considered INTJ for myself, however I'm conflicted with that choice, as INTJ's aren't to be considered to be Enneagram 6 according to my research in The Personality Database | Personality Types for Famous & Fictional People where most Enneagram 6 characters are either ENFx/ENTx types or xSFJ types. And I choose Enneagram 6 because I do relate to It's description more than 3, and I'm sure they are just as image conscious and arrogant as 3.

    I'm not sure if such mental condition that I had 2 months ago would varant to me being typed, but I gonna write it down anyway.
    2 or more months ago, I had a psychotic breakdown. I described it as "Ego loss", doctors described it as a loss of touch of reality, my art coach described it as "Powerfull emotions being revealed" alas being more in touch with my emotions rather than completely neglecting them.

    For the extreme psychosis experience I had, it is as If I fully undertstood the world around, as I can "Understand" everything around me, that however was with the cost of having probabaly the most extreme feel of fear and anxiety I had in my life and had extreme difficulty sleeping because of it, I also completely lost the sense of hunger and libido entirely. I however luckily managed to recover from such stressful and delusive status in pieces, and now knowning that the 'I can "Understand" everything around me' was merely all a delusion and can't help but cringe thinking about it.... It is the reason why I think I'm an INTJ, it could be a complete repression of inferior Se and total domination of Ni, but knowning that I am Enneagram 6, I don't think I might be INTJ.

    Aside from that, not sure how Si or ISTJ type works, I'm sure they like to have schedules set and follow their daily routine, but I rather don't follow schedules and instead just prefer to take all the hard tasks first to have lots of free time available to me to do what I want, which is why I also considered INTJ instead of ISTJ cause I just don't see the use of Si in me.

    I do also care about my apperance and try to do exercise (Which tends to be also overshadowed by my laziness) and wear my favorite set of clothes because I do care about having a good, cool and innovative apperance, it is also why I choose INTJ over ISTJ because It is a Se function use rather than Si.
    Welcome to my little Kingdom, beneath the event horizon

  8. #8
    ιяяєѕιѕтιвlє Ꮆяαѕρ Luminous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp
    Posts
    8,806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charus View Post
    Might expand on that if you please?
    I think it can be more difficult to type people who have disorders related to anxiety (I sometimes get 6 on tests, but am not a 6...), but it seems somewhat likely for you because of these things: you value being dependable, you're testing of others, somewhat rebellious, ambiguous, have a sense of being superior, untrusting, tuned into danger/vigilant, pessimistic, have a need to vent.

    I would guess your gut is 8... you say you're confrontational, forceful, challenging, seek justice.

  9. #9
    Remember, Humanity. Vendrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    MBTI
    ANFP
    Enneagram
    952
    Posts
    1,000

    Default

    @Charus Did you had ever done a IPIP Neo Big 5 test?
    What are your score in neuroticism?
    Also, on facet 'emotion', did you get less than 10?
    If it is higher than 70 on neuroticism or emtoion less than 10, you will indeed have a hard time typing yourself, especially on J/P.

    Also, personality-database is based on votes based on fictional characters. Fictional characters wont necessarily reflect real-life type distribution.
    Internet wont exactly do it as well but, still, its better to use searchs of enneagram vs MBTI that uses real people rather than fictional profiles. Which are these two:





    EDIT: Ok, I started reading and the answer seems to be yes.

    I have good reasons into thinking that this clouds your type a lot.
    In the end, it might be hard to accept that you either need to invent a bazuca, by bazuca I mean a type method that is supposed to surpass the issues OR that you may not know your type while with issues.

    I could still give a opinion based on the text, however have in my mind that your text, behaviour.. can be change, and, most important, can be inconsistent with the whole type theory. Keep in mind that being inconsistent with the type theory doesnt make you an inconsistent person necessarily.

    I do have my own prototype bazuca for this but it is extremely private and kind of an alpha, so I would request a few things and bring you results without saying any why. The part of not saying much why pretty makes it unuseful for the moment...

  10. #10
    Inactive For A Bit RadicalDoubt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    MBTI
    SiTi
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    1,224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charus View Post
    I've considered INTJ for myself, however I'm conflicted with that choice, as INTJ's aren't to be considered to be Enneagram 6 according to my research in The Personality Database | Personality Types for Famous & Fictional People where most Enneagram 6 characters are either ENFx/ENTx types or xSFJ types. And I choose Enneagram 6 because I do relate to It's description more than 3, and I'm sure they are just as image conscious and arrogant as 3.
    I don't have time currently to commit on helping you with your mbti, but I did want to suggest that you don't focus too much on the statistical correlations between the mbti and enneagram. Of course there are the obvious correlations that you can acquire from finding the overlap between one description and the other between systems, personality theory statistics and correlations require the sample being quite large and all the people within that sample being correctly typed. Since it's somewhat subjective and most of the people in statistics are self typed rather than typed by the poller (and even then, the pollers skills in typing cannot be affirmed), it's incredibly difficult to come up with accurate statistics. More "popular" types, such as INTJ or 5 will allways skew the poll. 6 cores and 3 cores are generally under reported in such surveys, especially among the intuitive types...

    Nonetheless, enneagram 6 (as well as enneagram 3) are not contrary in the slightest to INTJ, the fact that they are so under reported is almost laughable. 6's desire for predictability, security, and attention to consequence and the future align pretty well with INTJ as a whole. In terms of typing via correlation, I wouldn't pay it too much mind unless you were trying to type as something incredibly unlikely like an INFP 8w7 or an INTP 2 (Which themselves are even considered "possible," but very unlikely).

    Edit: Nonetheless, I'd probably agree with the consensus that you sound like you are on the Te-Fi axis, probably low Fi if I could guess. My impression, by both dichotomies and the cf theory was somewhere in the IxTJ department. I'm not getting much Ni or Si though, so I'm not sure how helpful I could be in determining the axis. INTJ could work, but I'm hesitant to throw an actual judgement in. 6 core seems fine as well if paired with a low grade 8 fix, definitely a 3 fix in there too. I could also see 3w4 core as a possibility if 6 ends up not working for you because you do have a drive for competency and a tendency towards aloofness as you mentioned.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO