• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

EIE or IEI?

Fumito

cut and clear, i am 100% sure about being a Beta NF.

i'm either EIE or IEI, but now what i need to know is wich of those 2 types i am, please someone give me an advice on how tell apart those types and find out which one i am, most of Online test also gives me those results althought i get EIE more constantly.

most of my relationships has been with SLEs and LSI, and actually my girlfiend is an IEI Ni Subtype , my best friend is an LSI Se Subtype

i'm very skilled at typping others but i suck so much at typping myself D:

mancino

Enlightened!
MBTI Type
NFJ
I'm not so into Socionics, but IF you asked about ENFJ vs INFJ, I would suggest a plain-ol' extroversion-introversion test. My take:
  • Do you enjoy your time by yourself?
  • When you feel blue, do you feel the need to talk to someone about it, or to introspect by yourself?
  • If you experienced any loop behaviour in your life, was it more an extreme extrovert or extreme introvert streak?
  • How is your normal energy level? (barring depression periods, if any)
  • People would be inclined to say that a flaw of yours is more being bossy/controlling or brooding/intense?

See if this helps.

Fumito

i enjoy being around people
when im felling blue i become the biggest drama queen out there and everyone get noticed than im having a very bad time
my normal energy Level is aleatory, i can be Sad, Happy, Excited, i change my mood pretty quickly from one emotional state to other in just matter of seconds
People always are telling me than im bossy and intense, Controlling, in fact, today my best friend told me than im intolerant with people whos don't share my views

mancino

Enlightened!
MBTI Type
NFJ
Have you ever taken a Big 5 test? Any idea what your Neuroticism score may be?
I get the feeling that your E/I could be obfuscated by your being Limbic (high scorer in Neuroticism)

Fumito

yes i had taked Big 5 test many times before it gaves me a 95% Neuroticism score or more always, you were right

mancino

Enlightened!
MBTI Type
NFJ
i enjoy being around people when im felling blue i become the biggest drama queen out there and everyone get noticed than im having a very bad time my normal energy Level is aleatory, i can be Sad, Happy, Excited, i change my mood pretty quickly from one emotional state to other in just matter of seconds People always are telling me than im bossy and intense, Controlling, in fact, today my best friend told me than im intolerant with people whos don't share my views
Drama queen, bossy, being noticed... All woukd seem to point to dominant Fe, or extraversion. Like, extraverting your feelings.
INFJ are not known for showing everybody what they feel.

Fumito

Drama queen, bossy, being noticed... All woukd seem to point to dominant Fe, or extraversion. Like, extraverting your feelings.
INFJ are not known for showing everybody what they feel.

Thanks! it helped a lot!