• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm pretty sure I'm an INFP

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
A great many an hour has been spent in my life trying to figure out what is the purest, most authentic and moral thing to do, while everyone else yelled at me. Is this an INFP thing? I was also told on another forum I wasn't an INTP but an INFP.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That does sound Fi-ish.

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
63 out of 100 neuroticism, 67 out of 100 openness 29 out of 100 agreeableness conscientiousness and extraversion Which means I'm leaning slightly towards INTP-T

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
A great many an hour has been spent in my life trying to figure out what is the purest, most authentic and moral thing to do, while everyone else yelled at me. Is this an INFP thing? I was also told on another forum I wasn't an INTP but an INFP.

For only that phrase there is not enough information to say much.

AceHop

Try this one but post a screen shot of your results.

Free Enneagram Test - Dominant Type in Each Center with Wings

Hey, I'm not OP, but I took the test and got:

"361:

Your overall type preference is:
type 3 (3w4) first,
type 6 (6w5) second,
and type 1 (1w9) third.

Your dominant body-based type is type 1 (1w9)
Your dominant heart-based type is type 3 (3w4)
Your dominant head-based type is type 6 (6w5)"

I usually get 315 or even 583 most often. 3 is most consistent in the tritype. Do you know if this correlates to any specific mbti types ?

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Hey, I'm not OP, but I took the test and got:

"361:

Your overall type preference is:
type 3 (3w4) first,
type 6 (6w5) second,
and type 1 (1w9) third.

Your dominant body-based type is type 1 (1w9)
Your dominant heart-based type is type 3 (3w4)
Your dominant head-based type is type 6 (6w5)"

I usually get 315 or even 583 most often. 3 is most consistent in the tritype. Do you know if this correlates to any specific mbti types ?

514f2d0ac0445ca8b07bda7c1ea1e7d1.png

1200px-MBTI_and_Enneagram_3.png