• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I exist

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
Hello, I'm Clegane and I'm here since 2016. I want to participate to the forum but when posting my messages I feel like I'm throwing stones from the top of a mountain.
This section of the forum seems dead, so I suppose this will be just another stone.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I remember you. Welcome back.

I can't type you from this but it is a rather 9-ish sentiment.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I have certainly noticed the typological discussion here is less frequent than it has been in the past, however it's always been a smaller portion of the overall forum activity. There are a lot of reasons for this, but what can you do.

It's certainly better than the mbti subreddit though.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Hello, I'm Clegane and I'm here since 2016. I want to participate to the forum but when posting my messages I feel like I'm throwing stones from the top of a mountain.
This section of the forum seems dead, so I suppose this will be just another stone.

I had taken for myself the task of typing those who didnt got any answer at all, I answer most of the unanswered cases although yesterday I think I dropped one or two. However, it can take more than a month for me to show up with an answer. However, I only answer stuff related to MBTI, not enneagram and in most "help me type somebody else" I dont answer. And if I realize that it is not the first type me thread that the person is opening, and that the person was already been answered on the first type me thread, I dont show up.

I do these appearences because I think it should feel depressing when nobody answer your type me thread, I hesitated to open mine due to that fear but I opened and Im glad I got answers.

If you have a non-answered type me thread just points me to it and give me some days and Ill arrive there with an answer.

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
I remember you. Welcome back.

I can't type you from this but it is a rather 9-ish sentiment.

Thank you. I remember you too. How are you faring?

I have certainly noticed the typological discussion here is less frequent than it has been in the past, however it's always been a smaller portion of the overall forum activity. There are a lot of reasons for this, but what can you do.

It's certainly better than the mbti subreddit though.

You're right. I personally feel like this forum has a familiar vibe that reddit lacks.

I had taken for myself the task of typing those who didnt got any answer at all, I answer most of the unanswered cases although yesterday I think I dropped one or two. However, it can take more than a month for me to show up with an answer. However, I only answer stuff related to MBTI, not enneagram and in most "help me type somebody else" I dont answer. And if I realize that it is not the first type me thread that the person is opening, and that the person was already been answered on the first type me thread, I dont show up.

I do these appearences because I think it should feel depressing when nobody answer your type me thread, I hesitated to open mine due to that fear but I opened and Im glad I got answers.

If you have a non-answered type me thread just points me to it and give me some days and Ill arrive there with an answer.

That's a noble task. I actually didn't really want to post a questionnaire. I already answered many, and tons of things changed between one and the other. I guess I felt lonely without a real reason and just wanted to feel like somebody actually knows me.
This is more like a "I'm back. Most of you don't know me, but if you want we can talk".

I'll just add some info about me, for the sake of it. I've reread a thread in which I've put all the questionnaires I answered in the past. I'll write in 3rd person because it looks more schematic and I prefer analysing myself like I were another person:

-Obsessed with respect, justice and punishment;
-Idealized vision of nature;
-Mistrust in other humans and paranoid tendencies;
-Very introverted;
-Really likes to play games and have fun like a child, despite seeming like a very serious and stern person from the outside;
-Not big on philosophical theorisation, but spiritual in nature. Always lost in some thoughts and speculations about the future;
-Not big on fiction. Always prefered reading encyclopedias;
-Always been good with logic and puzzles since a child, but very bad at dealing with people.
-Great curiosity about different cultures, but, for example, lacks the solidity to learn languages and insteads starts learning many of them without really learning one properly;
-Cares too much about what others think;
-Struggle with extreme sensations. Involved in risky behaviour. Can't control drinking. Overeating alternated with no eating at all. Fast driving, and similar stuff;
-When there's lack of respect and feels someone's stepping in his boundaries can become violent;
-Can't keep up with social requirements and feels bad about it:
-REALLY loves sleeping, eating and in general living a peaceful existence with no external harm;
-Really struggles with dealing with details in the material world, and this stresses him a lot. No sense of direction, gets lost everywhere and can't remember names and faces;
-Melancholic nature. Very lazy and has great difficulty in accomplishing tasks and get chores done. Tendency to dropout, quit jobs and drastically change life because he's seeking for his true nature and feels that one day he'll find his way.

Yeah, I struggle with depression, so I know it's hard to type me, but I don't think it's impossible. Inferior function has a lot to do with possible neurotic behaviour.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:bye: I remember seeing you around. Welcome back.

I'd guess 59(2 or 3) or 95(2 or 3) from what you said in your last post. :)

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Thank you. I remember you too. How are you faring?

You're right. I personally feel like this forum has a familiar vibe that reddit lacks.

That's a noble task. I actually didn't really want to post a questionnaire. I already answered many, and tons of things changed between one and the other. I guess I felt lonely without a real reason and just wanted to feel like somebody actually knows me.
This is more like a "I'm back. Most of you don't know me, but if you want we can talk".

I'll just add some info about me, for the sake of it. I've reread a thread in which I've put all the questionnaires I answered in the past. I'll write in 3rd person because it looks more schematic and I prefer analysing myself like I were another person:

-Obsessed with respect, justice and punishment;
-Idealized vision of nature;
-Mistrust in other humans and paranoid tendencies;
-Very introverted;
-Really likes to play games and have fun like a child, despite seeming like a very serious and stern person from the outside;
-Not big on philosophical theorisation, but spiritual in nature. Always lost in some thoughts and speculations about the future;
-Not big on fiction. Always prefered reading encyclopedias;
-Always been good with logic and puzzles since a child, but very bad at dealing with people.
-Great curiosity about different cultures, but, for example, lacks the solidity to learn languages and insteads starts learning many of them without really learning one properly;
-Cares too much about what others think;
-Struggle with extreme sensations. Involved in risky behaviour. Can't control drinking. Overeating alternated with no eating at all. Fast driving, and similar stuff;
-When there's lack of respect and feels someone's stepping in his boundaries can become violent;
-Can't keep up with social requirements and feels bad about it:
-REALLY loves sleeping, eating and in general living a peaceful existence with no external harm;
-Really struggles with dealing with details in the material world, and this stresses him a lot. No sense of direction, gets lost everywhere and can't remember names and faces;
-Melancholic nature. Very lazy and has great difficulty in accomplishing tasks and get chores done. Tendency to dropout, quit jobs and drastically change life because he's seeking for his true nature and feels that one day he'll find his way.

Yeah, I struggle with depression, so I know it's hard to type me, but I don't think it's impossible. Inferior function has a lot to do with possible neurotic behaviour.

Hmmm... Can you link the older threads?
You mentioned neurotic behaviour. Had you done a Big 5 test before?

Through what you post, I think INXP is the type for the moment.
Ne screams more than Ni or Se or Si.
- Speculations about the future
- Great curiosity about different cultures, but, for example, lacks the solidity to learn languages and insteads starts learning many of them without really learning one properly;
- Some parts of immoderations
- Can't keep up with social requirements
- Really struggles with dealing with details in the material world, and this stresses him a lot. No sense of direction, gets lost everywhere and can't remember names and faces; [less points for Si and Se]

Using Ne=NP for shortcut, my J/P evaluation is for P because I see more Ne AND because of the immoderations part AND because I dont see much Te and I see partially a lack of Fe (although your lack of Fe could be quite temporary), with some Fi parts and only one but strong mention that goes for Ti. But P/J is, as far as I know, is the most sensible part of MBTI to neuroticism.

And for T/F, well, not clearly or conclusive from my view.

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP
:bye: I remember seeing you around. Welcome back.

I'd guess 59(2 or 3) or 95(2 or 3) from what you said in your last post. :)

Thanks! Very interesting.

Hmmm... Can you link the older threads?
You mentioned neurotic behaviour. Had you done a Big 5 test before?

Through what you post, I think INXP is the type for the moment.
Ne screams more than Ni or Se or Si.
- Speculations about the future
- Great curiosity about different cultures, but, for example, lacks the solidity to learn languages and insteads starts learning many of them without really learning one properly;
- Some parts of immoderations
- Can't keep up with social requirements
- Really struggles with dealing with details in the material world, and this stresses him a lot. No sense of direction, gets lost everywhere and can't remember names and faces; [less points for Si and Se]

Using Ne=NP for shortcut, my J/P evaluation is for P because I see more Ne AND because of the immoderations part AND because I dont see much Te and I see partially a lack of Fe (although your lack of Fe could be quite temporary), with some Fi parts and only one but strong mention that goes for Ti. But P/J is, as far as I know, is the most sensible part of MBTI to neuroticism.

And for T/F, well, not clearly or conclusive from my view.

Thanks a lot to you too! Here's the huge thread with all my questionnaires, diaries etc... they all vary quite a lot so don't waste your time with my madness: EVERYTHING you need to know to type me

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Thanks! Very interesting.

Thanks a lot to you too! Here's the huge thread with all my questionnaires, diaries etc... they all vary quite a lot so don't waste your time with my madness: EVERYTHING you need to know to type me

Gee, thats way too much read indeed.

Theres two things that got me interested... One question, do you have tests results or your own, preferable from keys2cognition, from 3 different years (if you have dichotomy tests on that either it would be even greater)? I only got 5-7 of these (with dichotomy theres only myself with different months) and one more would be helpful to my third alternative typing method.

Second thing...
"I am disorganized AND meticulous. I am logical AND emotional. I am what I want to be. I got the potential to reach my goals. I'm not an ISTJ, an INFP, an ISFP or any other type. I'm myself.
Typology limited me. Now I'm done. I'll be myself again. I'll work on my weaknesses. ALL of them.
And no, I don't mean that I'll develop my Ne or my Te. That's bullshit. I'll become a better person working on myself."
I remember my other post in other topic minutes ago...
MBTI isnt balck and white as one expects, being an X in one of the dimensions, from the data I had gathered at the last of the year, is more common than not having. What I mean is, most people do score 45-55% in one of the MBTI dimensions, and on that aspect I am logical and emotional either, however I put an F because my Fi is always higher than Te,Ti or Fe.

For example, they draw INFP profile´s characteristic with researchs such as displaying phrases like "My values are important"; It happens that statistically (I think, I never saw the study directly but many descriptions implies so) most INFPs does mark as "Totally Me", but not all INFPs mark totally me and some INFPs will mark on the middle of that. When they do that in cascade, they will mostly describe you, however it is inevitable that they dont describe the whole you and it is not unnormal with people relating to more than one profiles. It is awkward, but MBTI wings arent a bad idea, I would be ENFPwINTP, although I have been more INTPwENFP lately.

EDIT: Had run my third method using what you posted on that topic and the analysis says "ISFP or ESFP"; But looking at Fi and Se seems ISFP. But the distance between tests (one of them only has 2 days) are a little too short so it isnt much reliable and not worthy as one of the case.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Welcome yo!

Yeah this place sure has a familiarity vibe the Reddit mbti forum doesn't have.