• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me (answering questionnaire questions)

1) 24 yr. old female. Considering ESFP, ENFP, ESTP, ENTP, ENFJ, & ESFJ.

2) I'm not sure what my purpose in life is, but I guess I would say it's to experience as many things as possible and to hopefully make a positive impact on those around me.

3) Greed is the 7 deadly sin I relate to the most, I would say. I like expensive food, clothes, cars, etc. and dream about working my way up a company and/or being a successful entrepreneur. I'm a workaholic. I rarely take time off of work, and will happily work 60 hours a week if it means making and saving more money for myself.

4) Friend wise I'm drawn to funny laid back people. Relationship wise I'm attracted to people who are basically the exact opposite of me. I like quiet, serious, & mysterious type of guys. Too bad they don't like me. lol

5) I admire people that are better at time management and following through with things than me. I have a ton of interesting ideas that never seem to go anywhere. I also seem to overestimate what I can get done in a specific amount of time.

6) In college I took psychology, early childhood education, & communication classes. I couldn't decide what I wanted to major in and didn't finish my degree though.

7) I work in a warehouse on the ship dock at the moment. I'm one of the people who train the new hires, too. 2 jobs I will never do again is be a server or a cashier. Besides the money being bad imo, it turns me from being a friendly person to straight up being a cynical, people hating person.

8) When I meet new people I focus on their general attitude & the vibe I get from them.

9) I feel like humanity is more bad/neutral than good. I think selfishness is the biggest problem the human race faces.

10) I have a lot of hobbies. Sports, physical activities, decorating, cooking, baking, reading about a ton of random things- astrology, different religions, psychology stuff, etc. I like politics (I'm a libertarian). I like the arts like going to see plays.

11) What I like to do with friends depends on that friend(s). I'm usually down for any activity/social event, but I'm also cool with ordering a pizza & binge watching shows/movies & just talking one on one with someone or just going for a long walk/drive.

12) If I was cursed by a witch I would like to lose my memories. I find that dwelling on past events holds people back from the present/future a lot.

13) I think I can "merge" with other people. I find myself liking music, shows, etc. that people do around me. I'll get into new fashion styles because of people I'm around. Also, I'll start picking up people's phrases & the way they talk.

14) I'm organized with my items usually. (Not OCD organized). However, I never use a planner or plan out my days off or anything like that. I don't mind a messy space at all, though.

15) Comfort to me is being able to be completely relaxed with someone. I'm a Taurus, so of course I love my fuzzy slippers, blankets, etc. & Don't forget comfort food, yum!

Answering more questions in hope's that it helps with my typing.

1-what makes you angry?
People irritating me, people being unnecessarily rude or smart to me, jealousy, people taking themselves or comments/jokes too seriously, people acting like I don't know how to do something that I'm good at, & people acting like they're better than anyone else.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?
As someone who likes to psychoanalyze people, I love how complex yet simple people are. I like how different each person's lives and journey's can be, and learning all about them. I like how people can band together for causes. I like how funny people can be & laughing with them.

I dislike a lot of people's general attitudes. I dislike when people are overly serious & have no sense of humor. I dislike when people can't laugh at themselves. I dislike how quickly people can go from being friendly to being mean/angry/ignore you without explaining why or for the littlest things. I dislike how selfish people can be.

3-do you like animals? why?
Yes. They're fun to observe & interact with.

4-what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?
I like how I can say any & everything to them & the fun times we have together. I like when they find new activities etc. for us to do.

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?
I like a lot about myself. I think I'm smart & know about a lot of different topics, I think I'm funny, I'm ambitious, I'm good with people when I want to be, I'm good at teaching people different things, & I catch on to things easily.

I dislike how I overthink things so much. I can analyze any & everything to death. I dislike how impulsive & reactive I can be at times. I dislike my anger at times.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?
Yes. People including yourself have to look at your clothes all day long & appearances are probably the first thing people notice about you anyway, but that's not even why. It's just fun to buy things that you like & that look good. It's definitely cool when people comment on your clothes though. For example, a guy at work yesterday said "good sneaker game" to me because I wore new Nike's one day & new Puma's the next. I would happily drop $400+ on designer clothes if I felt I had enough money saved up from working hard & budgeting my money, too.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?
I think, just like I'd assume most other people, I try to do a little bit of both. I wouldn't want to be "basic" or agree with other people just for the sake of fitting in, but I also don't see a reason to try to stand out just for the sake of being different. I feel like I can fit in with any group of people usually. I can be sporty, edgy, preppy, nerdy... my interest are all over the place. I like to put my own spin on things, though. For example, if I wear a basic item like Ugg boots they can't be the plain tan ones. They have to be purple or black ones with the bows on the back. idk if that's a good example lol but I'm sure you guys get the point.

8-what activities do you enjoy?
Sports, other hands-on things like playing pool, watching YouTubers & getting creative ideas from them, trying new foods, traveling, watching TV, debating politics or watching political stuff, watching stand up comedy, & probably a million other things.

9-what makes you feel secure?
I don't want to feel secure. I want to keep pushing past my comfort zones & expand myself. I guess I'd say making & saving money.

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?
It's not a main focus. I like being independent. However, it's nice to have someone's company you genuinely enjoy & can share thoughts, feelings, & experiences with.

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc...
I love trying new things. I feel like I'd sound like an asshole if I didn't say I love my family. lol I love my friends. I love entertainment. Sports, movies, TV shows, books, music, plays, etc.

12-what do you spend the most time thinking about?
Analyzing things, things I want to do/try, convos I wish I'd have with people, sarcastic comments, random things like what if we're living in the matrix, analyzing people, & food.

13-How much have you changed over the years? Who were you as a child?
I think I'm a lot more of a people person & outgoing than I was. I still have my defiant streak in me that I did as a kid.

AceHop

1) 24 yr. old female. Considering ESFP, ENFP, ESTP, ENTP, ENFJ, & ESFJ.

2) I'm not sure what my purpose in life is, but I guess I would say it's to experience as many things as possible and to hopefully make a positive impact on those around me.

Any type could say this, but sounds Fe valuing.

3) Greed is the 7 deadly sin I relate to the most, I would say. I like expensive food, clothes, cars, etc. and dream about working my way up a company and/or being a successful entrepreneur. I'm a workaholic. I rarely take time off of work, and will happily work 60 hours a week if it means making and saving more money for myself.

This sounds like it's on the Ni/Se axis, Se influences but isn't high up, working in order to fulfil this desire. Se probably is the hidden agenda, meaning it's tertiary.

4) Friend wise I'm drawn to funny laid back people. Relationship wise I'm attracted to people who are basically the exact opposite of me. I like quiet, serious, & mysterious type of guys. Too bad they don't like me. lol

Could be seeking your dual, which in this case sounds like an IxTx, serious vibe suggest thinking favoured. What are your thoughts on ISTPs, INTJs, ISTJs and INTPs ?

5) I admire people that are better at time management and following through with things than me. I have a ton of interesting ideas that never seem to go anywhere. I also seem to overestimate what I can get done in a specific amount of time.

6) In college I took psychology, early childhood education, & communication classes. I couldn't decide what I wanted to major in and didn't finish my degree though.

Psychology is a very people oriented and in depth field, you could be interested in it from an intellectual stand point, but taking early childhood education and communication classes suggests you're interested more so on how what you learn impacts people, again suggests Fe, could be demonstrative though.

7) I work in a warehouse on the ship dock at the moment. I'm one of the people who train the new hires, too. 2 jobs I will never do again is be a server or a cashier. Besides the money being bad imo, it turns me from being a friendly person to straight up being a cynical, people hating person.

8) When I meet new people I focus on their general attitude & the vibe I get from them.

Points to valuing intuition, general attitude (Fe) and vibe (Ni)

9) I feel like humanity is more bad/neutral than good. I think selfishness is the biggest problem the human race faces.

10) I have a lot of hobbies. Sports, physical activities, decorating, cooking, baking, reading about a ton of random things- astrology, different religions, psychology stuff, etc. I like politics (I'm a libertarian). I like the arts like going to see plays.

More stuff which points towards Se.

11) What I like to do with friends depends on that friend(s). I'm usually down for any activity/social event, but I'm also cool with ordering a pizza & binge watching shows/movies & just talking one on one with someone or just going for a long walk/drive.

12) If I was cursed by a witch I would like to lose my memories. I find that dwelling on past events holds people back from the present/future a lot.

13) I think I can "merge" with other people. I find myself liking music, shows, etc. that people do around me. I'll get into new fashion styles because of people I'm around. Also, I'll start picking up people's phrases & the way they talk.

Suggests high Fe, low introverted judging function. Merging with other people/Becoming one with them seems like your understanding them in depth, seems Ni valuing.

14) I'm organized with my items usually. (Not OCD organized). However, I never use a planner or plan out my days off or anything like that. I don't mind a messy space at all, though.

15) Comfort to me is being able to be completely relaxed with someone. I'm a Taurus, so of course I love my fuzzy slippers, blankets, etc. & Don't forget comfort food, yum!

I'd say you're an ENFJ. I don't see the Ti, that I would with the ExTPs, and your Fe sounds quite high, ExFPs can look like strong Fe users but it's usually not valued in them, more so a tool used to get something. Also with regards to the enneagram, Check this out, and tell me what you think ! :
YouTube

[MENTION=40150]AceHop[/MENTION] I appreciate the feedback. I'm not sure I really see myself in any of the youtube video examples. Speaking of youtube though, I'm thinking of starting a youtube channel this year with an enfp relative, so I'll link the videos here when we do that & maybe it'll help people to type me better.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
I guess everyone's at least in agreement on what functions I use so far. Could you explain your reasoning for ESTP?

I recognize a lot of similar interests and attitudes which are very Se imo. You also seem more on the extraverted side. You have a sharp, but very fun (to me) way of thinking which I associate with Ti. Also you remind me of a few ESTP friends from my past.

I recognize a lot of similar interests and attitudes which are very Se imo. You also seem more on the extraverted side. You have a sharp, but very fun (to me) way of thinking which I associate with Ti. Also you remind me of a few ESTP friends from my past.

Cool. It's definitely one of the types I've been considering. I do love very sporty/hands-on/adventure type of activities.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Cool. It's definitely one of the types I've been considering. I do love very sporty/hands-on/adventure type of activities.

They are the kind of activities that fuel my spirit; exploration and adventure are the things that make life worth it. And there's nothing like actually being there getting it on you. So to speak.

Meowcat

[MENTION=40133]Cupcakemonster[/MENTION]

ExFP

E: Broad interests, social
F: You focus on feelings, vibe, less certain about time management
P: Not finishing things, liking randomness

And in general you just seem light hearted

Meowcat

Oh also

The money/luxury and physical stuff thats stereotypically Se yeah. Idk I wouldn't say it makes sense that only Se types can do it though. I myself relate to these tho I'm not typed as Se or Si either way so far. But ENTP girl I knew also liked to do things like, climbing, but she added her own imagination into the action while doing it.

AceHop

[MENTION=40150]AceHop[/MENTION] I appreciate the feedback. I'm not sure I really see myself in any of the youtube video examples. Speaking of youtube though, I'm thinking of starting a youtube channel this year with an enfp relative, so I'll link the videos here when we do that & maybe it'll help people to type me better.

You should do that, it would be interesting ! and you don't necessarily have to relate to the individuals in that example, I've met people that were my type or similar, some I relate to and others a little less so. Cool, it's likely that you're on the Se/Ni axis. What have you narrowed your types down to ?

Wondered now after posting more on this site, if people had any more opinions on my type?

Update on my questionnaire: Firstly, I'm 25 now. Besides that, the only 2 answers I think I would change now is that relationship wise I'm no longer looking for a more introverted type to balance me out. I've realized I rather have someone a lot more like myself that I could hopefully have a lot of fun with. Probably an ExxP type. If I did date an introvert in the future, they'd probably be an INFJ. Also, with my question on what classes I took in college I'm actually looking into taking online classes & was thinking of taking something along the lines of marketing/entrepreneurship/business management. I still do want to finish my communications degree eventually, though. I still have interest in psychology, but wouldn't want to turn it into a job. Also, I have zero interest now in ever taking early childhood education classes again.

Here's some more info to go on guys.

Personal concepts
1. What is beauty? What is love?
When I hear beauty, I think aesthetically pleasing. Something like clothes, a painting, flowers, etc. that looks good or a person or a trait that person has like their eyes that looks good. Beauty can be used to describe someone's personality too, like that person has a beautiful soul/heart.

Love is compassion. Being outwardly kind, considerate, & generous to other people. Caring for people & wanting the best for them. You can have love for individual people, & you can just have love for mankind in general.

2. What are your most important values?
Freedom, not just for myself but others too. I don't think people should be controlled. Besides that the only thing I can think of is that I try not to ever be unnecessarily rude to anybody. As the saying goes, you catch more bees with honey!

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
Not really. I believe in free will. Besides that, I just like learning about different religions & beliefs. I find them more interesting/fascinating than anything else. It's also interesting how lots of religions kind of tie together or how they barrow things from each other. I find buddhism/Hinduism probably the most interesting. I used to look up things about past lives, karma, destiny/fate, soulmates, & twin flames. I don't believe in those things, though.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
People are greedy & crave power, control, & resources so unfortunately war & militaries are inevitable. I wouldn't think anyone would prefer war but it happens, so we might as well make sure we make our military strong. I believe more in using military for self defense than just deploying troops in any country people feel the need to get involved in when they don't need to.

Power is having a leadership role over someone else. I wouldn't say power is a bad thing. Companies have managers who technically have power over their associates. Just because they're technically in charge of the people under them doesn't mean that they're mean to those people. Different people just use power in different ways. I would personally love to be a manager at a big company, so in a way I crave power/being in charge sometimes. My favorite thing to tell others though is that being a boss doesn't mean you're bossy.

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
Any & everything. Pretty much whatever someone wants to talk about. I can hop into or keep a convo going on pretty much anything. I'll talk about shows, movies, books, friends, politics, funny stories, sports, psychology, life advice, people's dreams/fears, food, traveling, family.. every convo with me is probably a long convo because I love to talk. lol

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
Yes. I like talking about working out & fitness. I'll talk to people about different diets & get their opinions on them like pescatarian, vegetarian, vegan, Mediterranean, paleo, keto.. When it comes to medicine, I've told people the bad side effects I've gotten from medicine & why I refuse now to take anything. I'll tell people the less crap you put in your body the better.

7. What do you think of daily chores?
That they're not very daily. lol If I'm really bored sometimes I'll actually purposefully seek out chores around the house to do. It depends how busy I am with other things whether I see them as a pain or not.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
Haven't watched any movies lately. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. Been watching Dexter & Avatar The Last Airbender on Netflix. Currently reading How To Be A Bawse by Lilly Singh (she's my fav youtuber). I also ordered Greg Gutfeld's book of monologues from Barnes & Noble yesterday.

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
The last time I cried was when I lost my job, because I felt like all the things I wanted to achieve in the future with the company had just been completely crushed.

I smile all the time. I try to enjoy & make the best out of my day, & I love being funny & just joking around with other people. I'm usually smiling & laughing & clowning around with people.

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
I love all outdoors activities. Playing sports, theme parks, & hiking.

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
I can make friends problems my problems sometimes. I don't like to see other people upset, & I like to try to fix their issues for them. My anger can be a weakness sometimes. I used to be too generous to people that don't deserve it, but I don't do that anymore so I've overcome that one.

I try not to dislike myself or things about me. I like to just hopefully improve. I dislike that I can be impulsive & don't think things through. I dislike that I can fear commitment, being trapped, & not stick with things because of it.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
A lot! I'm a people person & usually good with people, I can come up with better/easier ways to do things, I have a good sense of humor, I catch onto things fast, I'm helpful & never mind questions from people, & I'm ambitious & persistent but also kind & laid back with others.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
Being better at time management. I never write anything down like making a to do list, I'm terrible at being like I'm going to do this at this time, & I can't for the life of me stick to a routine. I want someone to basically be like ok every day at 10:00 we're hitting the gym together. I feel like I need someone else to keep me accountable on things.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
Yes, often. I'm never moving at the pace that I want to be. I've gotten better at not getting discouraged about it.

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
People's humor, their randomness, their achievements, their ambition/motivation, their kindness, their empathy, & their energy.

I dislike when people are rude, too uptight, unwilling to try other people's ideas, have no sense of humor, get offended easily, are too sensitive or sulk too much, or don't realize their impact on the people around them.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
Romance sounds nice, but I've never had someone be romantic with me. Never been in a long term relationship actually, but I am recently dating someone new. They're planning a picnic date for me, so I thought that was sweet & romantic of them. Sex is fun & a nice experience to share with someone, & it's exciting to try new sexual things with them.

I think I answered this in another questionnaire, but at the moment I just want someone who I feel can keep up with me, help me grow, & is generally on the same page as me.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
I don't really have many worries about it. I think kids are fun. I would probably just treat them like a small playmate tbh. Anything else would probably just depend on things about them individually.

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
Ask them a ton of questions, & see why they think the way they do. I don't need other people to agree with me, & I actually think it's more fun when they don't. I like to debate. Also, I just like to learn people's motivations & thought processes. Maybe I could also change their mind or they can change mine, but I don't bank on it. Always cool to try to get new information from others.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
Being realistic, I probably think of most people as being neutral. I try to give to charities whenever companies are raising money for the make a wish foundation or something like that. I do think society as a whole deserves voluntary compassion.

Selfishness & being self absorbed. Also, people being judgy & trying to push their "morals" on others.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I just meet people randomly tbh. I've meet friends at college in my dorm lounge, at school dances, at work.. whoever has good energy & that I enjoy talking to I'll be friends with.

21. How do you behave around strangers?
Outgoing & try to just be myself. Yesterday in line at chipotle the guy in front of me just started talking & joking around with me. We were mostly talking about food & different creative food ideas like making a dessert pizza.