• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type do you think I am ? (Video)

AceHop

Hey what's up, I've been interested in typology for a while now and haven't found out what type I am yet, interested in what people think my mbti type is/enneagram and how you found out what yours was.
YouTube

A Lost Boy

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I would guess ISTJ as your type

A Lost Boy

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Thanks for the typing, ISTJ as in the socionics LSI (TiSe) or mbti SiTe, and any specific points ?

Not really... I mean, I'm sure you were already able to tell you were a T > F, and I could estimate the other letters through your answers.

I meant MBTI, I don't know enough about socionics to type people yet :/ (I am willing to take a shot in the dark and say LSI, since you kind of come off as a rational type)
BTW, I wouldn't discard SLI from the list if that happens to be more relatable to you.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISTJ does seem like a possibility. INTJ is also a possibility, although you seem to have both strengths of being clearly engaged in the concrete world, but also adept at philosophy and abstraction. I think your intelligence makes you a unique case of possessing high levels of ability with both the Sensory and iNtuitive realms. I think there is a way you are going to defy one specific type because you convey a kind of giftedness in multiple, contrasting areas.

You definitely seem like a Thinker and not a Feeler to a fairly extreme degree. Your relationship to life and reality is based on reasoned logic and strategy. Your approach to ethics is also reasoned logically. There is a lot of Te in your expression involving strategy for accomplishing goals. You seem to value concrete, definable strategies based on accurate knowledge and technique. You also seem strongly like a J because you are so strongly goal oriented and structured in your approach to life.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'll add another thought - your video comes across strong TJ in my mind. Since that is the clearest aspect to your personality, it is possible you are a Te-dom. That would place the N and S functions closer together, which is a harder distinction because you seem to use both comfortably. You do also have a strong ethical focus which is what made me initially think ITJ placing Fi in the tertiary position, but it may be you have all of your functions well developed. Your ethical approach is very rationalistic, not to say that a Feeler isn't rationalistic, but you have a strong focus on learning all the information, applying strategy and technique, and gaining observable results, so it does seem like your sense of ethics and life are filtered through Te. I would learn towards ENTJ because your perceiving functions do come across as Ni and Se.

AceHop

I'll add another thought - your video comes across strong TJ in my mind. Since that is the clearest aspect to your personality, it is possible you are a Te-dom. That would place the N and S functions closer together, which is a harder distinction because you seem to use both comfortably. You do also have a strong ethical focus which is what made me initially think ITJ placing Fi in the tertiary position, but it may be you have all of your functions well developed. Your ethical approach is very rationalistic, not to say that a Feeler isn't rationalistic, but you have a strong focus on learning all the information, applying strategy and technique, and gaining observable results, so it does seem like your sense of ethics and life are filtered through Te. I would learn towards ENTJ because your perceiving functions do come across as Ni and Se.

Thanks, late response, my bad, haven't been on in a while. Started considering ENTJ , I could see Fi being lower down, an INFP noted that she couldn't see much of my Fi when I told her it could be tertiary, and thought it might be lower. I'd say I value an iNtuitive function over a sensing one, and had to work on that, but since thinking can be connected easily with the sensory (as it deals with facts/verifiable data/or taking from real world logic) it might be easier to access the sensing function, even if it's lower. I'm reserved most of the time, but i'll look into the ExTJ types.