• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please type me..... one last time

Eastwood

1) Context:
a) My age is 29 and I live in Las Vegas. Don’t have any impairments that would prevent me from answering. I consider myself an Independent on politics and for the case of religious beliefs, I consider myself agnostic (I respect everyone’s perspectives.).

b) I’m currently considering that I show elements of Sensing on just about every level, until stereo types are reminded. I haven’t decided on a specific type for the last five years, because I feel my type changes on situational settings as in work, home, and social environments and not being able to identify with specific descriptions of said type.

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life? I honestly don’t know. I think there is a force field at times pushing me to some sort of life lesson. Then again, I think to myself that maybe there is no lesson and its all just in nature. Either way, I made an agreement with myself that my education is my new priority in life. I MUST get my PHD, in business. Should be a long journey. But my education is my true focus and center right now. Which is why I’m doing this, I want to know more about myself, so I can be more successful in my studies.

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why? I relate to lust and envy the most. When I’m out with my friends, I usually am only having a good time if I’m speaking to a cute girl or indulging in pleasures. Sorry, I’m guilty, but I like to flirt, almost to much, but never want the relationship. I do get envious when I see my friends on a great vacation or living a better lifestyle than me, it really makes me depressed. I must avoid social media at times.

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:
a) I’m drawn to more pragmatic people, with almost a down to earth or earthy type of persona. At the very least it’s something I admire.

b) The type of people who are drawn to me are kind and almost caring in every way. I find FJ’s very likening to my company.

c) The type of people I’m repulsed by are usually TJ’s or some selective asshole who wants to dictate everything. (Darth Vader really pisses me off.)

5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate. I admire structure routine work or planned out systems for success. Like exercise routine or work structure for better results. But I just never follow through or drop the regimen after barely a week.

6) Describe your relationship with the following:
a) Anger I can go from 0 to 100 pretty quick, with obsessive loud noises, contradictions, or selective ass holes. But… I don’t usually lash out. I have before and in some way not appropriately, but I usually self-destruct internally and try to channel the anger inside me without releasing it.

b) Shame I would replace this word with guilt, but it’s mainly in spontaneous indulgent of some kind. To later realize I probably should not have gone to that bar or eat that nasty fast food joint.

c) Fear ummm…. Fuck heights and I’m not jumping out of no fucking air plane.

d) Love/passion I cant think of anything for this. I wanted to say sex, but its not like I’m having sex all the time. Passion, I think I’ve become more cynical throughout the years. I think there is a love for mindfulness and meditation.

e) Conflict I don’t like conflict, I will try everything I can to avoid it. But there comes a point in time where you have to tell a mother fucker to stop standing on your shoulder. But for the most I do try to avoid it…. Unless change takes it natural course…. Then I have no choice.

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)? I struggled with a gambling addiction that lasted a while. I also was prone to changing jobs or quitting without explanation. Although, I’ve never allowed these trends to identify me and regardless to popular belief, I’m pretty loyal…..(lol)

8) Answer only one of the following:
a) [College aged and above] What is your area of work/study? Why did you choose this and would you change it? If so, what would be your ideal? I work in logistics for a slot machine manufacturing company. I schedule shipments and answer dozens of emails. It’s not like I choose this, it was so random. I got fired from selling timeshares and randomly ran into a temp agency who randomly chose me to work for this crazy company. I don’t know if I would realistically change this, although this job has its ups and downs like any other. The pay could be much improved. I don’t know if I have an ideal job. I’ve fantasied my own business, fantasized a big shot CEO, I’ve fantasized a retirement home with long hair and books….. and I write lots and lots of books. Lol. I can see myself doing a ted talk…. (yes I would be nervous for the first minute, but then I would kill it.)

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on? Nothing really. I guess wondering how you know everyone here and what’s the relevance of meeting the merits of you.

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why? I can’t help but have a cynical view of humanity as a whole. I feel that everybody is doing something to fill a selfish need, while using apathy as a weapon on social media. The biggest problem we face is our national deficit combined with being able to define the economic identity of to which we live.

11) What are some of your hobbies and interests? None. Seriously… next question…

13) How do you usually “hang out” with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction. Actually, I don’t go out so much lately. But myself and a select group of my friends tend to have been indulging in board games.

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why? Actions! Seriously? If its just words, then nothing will get done unless you know how to manipulate them through their value system. Which takes a long rapport and spotting correlation to said value system….. actually….. maybe if it wasn’t for words, there would never be action? I think words are important…. If you know how to use them…I don’t even know anymore….

15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….
a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
b) To be immortal
c) To lose your memories
d) To be poor for the rest of your life
e) Or to never experience passion
Elaborate on why!

“C”…..I would say lose memories. I just wish my brain could shut the fuck up sometimes. Even though there are some good memories there.

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.
I hope to avoid being lazy and lacking enough zest to thrive for a lever of success.

17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?
I feel that obsessions are of our own to indulge in and if anybody else wants to indulge in them, its because of the coincidence we share or an internal need to learn more. Otherwise, the conversation would only end up in a petty debate to fill one’s insecurities.

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?
I’m pretty messy, but I do clean up after myself. I like the idea of objective planning and blueprints. But it does not mean I follow them. I prefer a flow state. I already know I’m a strong P function. Despite my admiration for plans.

19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings? I like quiet surroundings or knowing that all is in order with regards to finances.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My first thought is 7, so last, with a 3 in your tritype, and probably 8 or maybe 9.