• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Go ahead...type me

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So Sakuraba was finally perma-banned. Let me pull out my "shock and awe" face. :shock:
"Say it ain't so Frank, say it ain't so!"

:holds sides in: Okay, I just can't. I'm done.

For academic purposes however, did we reach a collective conclusion regarding his type --other than schmuck? :nerd:

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Ok. I ruled out ENFP because he argues in the wrong realm, unless it is playing.

Great. The internet police has arrived! You're not a mod so you have no reason to keep watch on anything. Don't try using me as an excuse for your ridiculous post count. You really just have no life. This board is all you have. I'm sure your mom is proud.

From my view point the attack style seems far more Fe than Fi. It is socially based and tries to undermine social position rather than going for the soul like Fi does. It lacks the tact of the INFJs though. He might be an ENTP. Problem is he doesn't seem Ne. The attack I quoted shows a clear misunderstanding of Jack and his comments, even if the reader is looking for a point of attack, and ENTPs are meant to be close to us in understanding situations. The attack does seem feeling based though and sensing in it's style. So ESFJ, which Jack joked about, might be a possibility. My only question in this case would be why the OP was deciding between ENFP and ENTP if he is an ESFJ. Suppose I know an ESFP who mistyped INFP though.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
So ESFJ, which Jack joked about, might be a possibility. My only question in this case would be why the OP was deciding between ENFP and ENTP if he is an ESFJ. Suppose I know an ESFP who mistyped INFP though.
To be fair, to me, I only "joked" about it because I knew it wouldn't be taken seriously. The posts were indeed in that style.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
To be fair, to me, I only "joked" about it because I knew it wouldn't be taken seriously. The posts were indeed in that style.

Yeh, there is normally some truth in every joke :).

You've got a bit of ENFP in you too. Starting arguments to get more info works a treat, hehe.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
You've got a bit of ENFP in you too. Starting arguments to get more info works a treat, hehe.
Oh, that's only because I like watching people work (Digging themselves big holes to sit in). :D